Enflux - McMMO - Factions - PVP

Hendereye's Avatar Hendereye2/3/16 4:13 pm
1 emeralds 181 6
2/4/2016 4:52 am
Hendereye's Avatar Hendereye

We are a new server starting just a week ago, we are a small community slowly growing each day.
The server is still being updated, although uptime is kept over 99%.

PVP is enabled throughout the wilderness, so players must built there own forts,
or hidden bases to stay safe, or go out and get some XP!

Starter kits include iron tools and armour.
WE have a PvP arena and parkour at spawn world.
Mining added at /warp mine

- McMMO
- Factions
- Multiverse
- Lockette
- ChestShops
- BookRules
- iConomy
- NoCheatPlus
- MineResetLite
- Votifier
- CustomEnchants

Player
Helper
VIP
Mod
Admin
Owner

http://imgur.com/a/ItY4k

IP: 151.80.69.77:25565
Hendereye
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/03/2016 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DumbFudge
oh ok u just didnt give me a chance like i can prove it but ok thx anyways
02/04/2016 4:52 am
Hendereye
I am not in need of staff members.
I also do not recruit staff by having skype conversations or reading random applications.

You MUST be an active player for me to even consider.

ps, BUMP.
02/03/2016 4:53 pm
Hendereye
No, sorry.
02/03/2016 4:46 pm
DumbFudge
can i speak to u on skype
02/03/2016 4:45 pm
Hendereye
Thank you for your application, unfortunately I only consider applicants with over 20 hours of server playing time.
02/03/2016 4:29 pm
DumbFudge

In-Game Name: DumbFudge

TimeZone:PST

What experience do you have moderating?: Yes i have experience moderating on servers. I have experience moderating on countless servers that people have heard about. I have even been a admin on Mineplex but i quit because no-one was ever one. The ranks ive usually been are moderator, administrator, helper, and manager.
On one server i was developer but that was when i used to know how to code. I have also worked on the popular server Mineplex till i quit because they were abusing the staff on their and make randoms fight to death against will. I also worked on Centrix for some time then was fired cause is tood up for a player while staff abused him.

How much time are you able to dedicated to the server?: I will dedicate 1-5 hours on the server to help make it better in man ways that other servers cannot. I will have to take some breaks due to school and family time because i cant be on minecraft all the time, but i can try to. On weekends i can be on for 7 hours depending on what i have planned that day.

What are your strengths?: My strengths are finding hackers and bugs and making sure staff and players and donors don't abuse their powers. I can also build allitle and i am good with group manager. I can also help prevent problems by calmly dealing with them. I dont have a temper and am a joker but can be serious when needed or asked.

Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have Teamspeak, but I do how ever have skype which is listed above.

You can reach me with a response on my skype or on here.
-Thank you
-Dumbfudge
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome