EngineeringCraft looking for staff

unkillable94's Avatar unkillable9411/2/12 8:10 pm
11/5/2012 4:53 am
kidz57rool's Avatar kidz57rool
Hello, I am unkillable94, owner of EngineeringCraft. We are currently looking for staff, so feel free to fill out the applications below with your IGN and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Mod Application:
Have you been a mod on a server before?
If so, what server(s)?
How long have you played Minecraft?
Why should I choose you to be a mod?
How can you contribute to the server?
How old are you?
Do you have Skype and a working mic?
What is your timezone?
How often are you able to be online, and for how long?
What would you say your biggest weakness is?

Admin Applications:
There are 6 different admin positions on EC. Each one has its own role.

Banker: Manages the bank, keeps an eye out for suspicious behavior (depositing large amounts of currency very early) and is in charge of player loans and debts.
Have you been an admin on a server before?
If so, what server(s)?
Why should I choose you to be the Banker?
How old are you?
What is your timezone?

The Regulator: The Regulator is in charge of keeping companies in order, if a company needs to be investigated he is the one to do it. He recommends punishments to me based on what he discovers.
If so, what server(s)?
Why should I choose you to be the Regulator?
How old are you?
What is your timezone?

The Chairman: The "head mod," he organizes the mods and keeps things running smoothly. He also handles the Mod elections each month.
If so, what server(s)?
Why should I choose you to be the Chairman?
How old are you?
What is your timezone?

The Chaplain: The Chaplain is in charge of donations to the server and to the warehouse, and is also in charge of player weddings.
If so, what server(s)?
Why should I choose you to be the Chaplain?
How old are you?
What is your timezone?

The Railmaster: The Railmaster is in charge of getting rail lines out to new towns and runs the postal service.
If so, what server(s)?
Why should I choose you to be the Railmaster?
How old are you?
What is your timezone?
unkillable94
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2012 4:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
kidz57rool
Applying For MOD
No, i have been an Admin on a server (Just applyed for MOD on a server)
The server: It closed...
I have played MC for like 9 months, i didn't have Internet...
Goodly I have ideas like CTF, Spleef, TDM, PvP Arena and Infected games....
I should be MOD because i'm Experienced, GOOD Builder and i'm friendly so people will WANT to stay on the server
10 (DON'T GET FOOLED BY AGE, I AM VERY MATTURE... xD
I have Skype and my mic works but doesn't :/
Aus Timezone
I'm Available ALOT of the time, I go to school but when i'm home i'm always on MC and i'll be able too stay on for for a long time, so yeah...
My weakness is Freddy Cougre D:
11/05/2012 4:26 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
Hazamysta
11/05/2012 2:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LibbyaLobster
Have you been a mod on a server before?: Yes i used to own my own tekkie server
If so, what server(s)?: A tekkit server and a minecraft server
How long have you played Minecraft?: 4 years
Why should I choose you to be a mod?: Because i am very mature for my age and I am a very loyal minecrafter.
How can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute by making sure that no one griefs and everyone is at peace. I can also build and help with anything like plugins and other server needs.
How old are you? : I am 14. As I said before i am very mature for my age
Do you have Skype and a working mic? Yes & Yes
What is your timezone?: UTC +8 in other words Australia
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? 2-3 hours a weekday 3-5 most weekend days
11/05/2012 2:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LibbyaLobster
My biggest weakness would have to be spelling
11/05/2012 1:23 am
unkillable94
11/05/2012 1:23 am
Hazamysta
Can you please put a link to the app thread?
11/03/2012 6:52 pm
Hazamysta
Ip adress?
11/03/2012 6:54 pm
Hazamysta
Doesn't matter anymore. Found it.
11/02/2012 11:09 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ninja
Donkey_Destroyer
My ign is: Donkey_Destroyer
I would like to be on a mod admin op on this server as I always want to help people out when I can and when they need something ill try get it for them if u want me to
I am a good builder if I am flying or on creative
I'm co-owner operator admin mod on many servers:I lost ips for them servers but I know the server owner I'm admin and co-owner on
I'm also owner on of The Destroyer Nation
I'll also help advertise on planet minecraft
i know i may need to prove that i deserve that position and ill do that so u know i deserve the position
I've never been banned
11/02/2012 11:28 pm
unkillable94
Please fill out the application form
11/02/2012 9:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
DoomXV
Have you been a mod on a server before? No but I have ran my own server before (http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/d ... -48-slots/)
If so, what server(s)?
How long have you played Minecraft? Early Beta
Why should I choose you to be a mod? Because I am very helpful when It comes to conflicts and I can resolve situations quickly.
How can you contribute to the server? I am generally a very active player and.. And have ideas that I like to contribute.
How old are you? 17
Do you have Skype and a working mic? Yes -Ross4219
What is your timezone? EST Standard
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? Im available all hours of the day. Everyday
What would you say your biggest weakness is? I would have to say that Im not the best with plugin coding.
11/02/2012 9:42 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
ngrant26
Mod Application:
Have you been a mod on a server before?yes
If so, what server(s)? Anthem, Eternal, Awesomelycraft
How long have you played Minecraft? Since January
Why should I choose you to be a mod? I am an experienced and trustworthy person
How can you contribute to the server? I will get on the server as much as i can, so you can expect me to be on almost all the time.
How old are you? 15
Do you have Skype and a working mic? no and yes
What is your timezone? MST
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? Everyday after school for around 4 hours
What would you say your biggest weakness is? Slenderman
11/02/2012 11:04 pm
unkillable94
DoomXV<span>Have you been a mod on a server before? No but I have ran my own server before (<a class="smarterwiki-linkify" href="www.planetminecraft.com/server/d00m-craft-125-survival-pvp-48-slots/">http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/d00m-craft-125-survival-pvp-48-slots/</a>)</span>
If so, what server(s)?
How long have you played Minecraft? Early Beta
Why should I choose you to be a mod? Because I am very helpful when It comes to conflicts and I can resolve situations quickly.
How can you contribute to the server? I am generally a very active player and.. And have ideas that I like to contribute.
How old are you? 17
Do you have Skype and a working mic? Yes -Ross4219
What is your timezone? EST Standard
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? Im available all hours of the day. Everyday
What would you say your biggest weakness is? I would have to say that Im not the best with plugin coding.

Both accepted, you can find the IP here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/e ... /#comments
11/02/2012 9:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
wen372
The Railmaster: The Railmaster is in charge of getting rail lines out to new towns and runs the postal service.
Have you been an admin on a server before? Yes
If so, what server(s)? My own, Blockhunterz, TurpleNurple.
How long have you played Minecraft? Since 1.2.5. Approximately 1/2 year.
Why should I choose you to be the Railmaster? I want to be part of the staff community and would love to choose rail master because this one sounds interesting.
How can you contribute to the server? I can help build and use redstone to help with the rails. I can also administrate people on the server.
How old are you? 12
Do you have Skype and a working mic? Yes ; Titus.Wen
What is your timezone? Eastern
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? 3-5 hours a day for around 5 days.
What would you say your biggest weakness is? Well im moderately good at everything but one of my weak points is building.
11/02/2012 8:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
MysteryAnon
aw
11/02/2012 8:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
GoldenBrand12345
Staff Application:

IGN:GoldenBrand

Why should you be staff?:I should be in the staff cause I am good with people and know how to handle problems!!!I am really good with commands.I have been Admin on severs before and know what to do to Hackers if I or any other staff catch them. I will tell you the Owner if anyone is hacking and I will ask you what you want to do to them.I know how some people are hacking.If they leave and Join back within a second,that is the way I know how they are hacking.I will do what you want!! I can be on for like 8 hours a day!!! On weekends I can be on for like 13 hours or longer.

Will you be dedicated?:I will be dedicated to the sever every time and day I can go on it!!!I will do anything for the sever to make it better!!!I will do whatever my superiors tell me to do!! Unless they tell me to abuse my powers then I will never unless you the Owner tell me!!I will ban people if you tell me.But if you are not on and they are hacking I will give them 3 warnings to stop. If they Don't I will ban them and tell you!!!

will you be loyal?:I will be loyal to you and my superiors if you tell me to be loyal to them! I will tell the truth to you every time.I will tell you if someone in the staff is abusing powers! If someone in the staff abuses powers I will tell you what there IGN is and what they did!!I will follow all rules and what ever you tell me to do!!!!

will you help a lot of people?:Yes I will help everyone on the sever!! I will solve problems that people are having.I will settle the problems that start with the staff and people!I will find who started it and ask them why they started the argument!!I will tell you what had happened and let you decide what to do with them!!!

what rank are you applying for?:I am Applying for Admin cause I have been Admin on a lot of sever and know what to do when something happens to the sever!!!I will report people griefing spawn and tell you their IGN and how they griefed spawn!! I will not let anyone know except for you! I will not tell the lower ranks who did it!! I will tell you all the truth and nothing but the truth!!

are you gonna grief?:No I will never grief the spawn or anything unless you tell me to do it!! I will not grief spawn cause I don't do that kind of stuff!!I will only grief spawn if you tell me to! I will build a new spawn if you tell me to!!I would never grief spawn not even for a higher rank from the superiors!! I would ask you if you told the superiors to tell me to grief spawn!!!

how long will you be on?:I will be on every day I can Weekends I will be on about 13 hours and weekdays I will be on for about 7 to 8 hours!!! I will try to get on every time you need me to get on!!! I will be on as long as I can to help with the sever and What ever you need!!

what will you do if someone was accused of hacking?:I would tell them to show me the proof of how they were hacking by telling them to send pictures to my skype!! I would review them over and over to see what is going on in the picture! I would send you the pictures to let you look over them to see if they were hacking!!I would tell you if someone was hacking by taking pictures of them hacking!!
11/02/2012 9:06 pm
unkillable94
Please fill out one of the applications above.
11/02/2012 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kearnnick
The Regulator: The Regulator is in charge of keeping companies in order, if a company needs to be investigated he is the one to do it. He recommends punishments to me based on what he discovers.
Have you been an admin on a server before? No but i have been mod on several so I really just wanted to be an admin for one. so pls pick me
If so, what server(s)? read above this /\
How long have you played Minecraft? about half a year now( 5-6 months)
Why should I choose you to be the Regulator? Because I can help the good companies and destroy the bad ones.
How can you contribute to the server? I am a great builder and know all the commands and mods pretty well
How old are you? 15
Do you have Skype and a working mic? Nope, sry
What is your timezone? USA East
How often are you able to be online, and for how long?about 3-5 days a week and for about 6-7 hours on those days
What would you say your biggest weakness is? Plug-ins, since ive never been an admin before on a server I really dont have any experience with plug-ins
I hope not being an admin before effects my application to much.
11/02/2012 8:27 pm
Hazamysta
Banker: Manages the bank, keeps an eye out for suspicious behavior (depositing large amounts of currency very early) and is in charge of player loans and debts.
Have you been an admin on a server before? No, but I have been mod on 5 different servers.
If so, what server(s)? No, sorry.
How long have you played Minecraft? I have played since the 1.7 stages
Why should I choose you to be the Banker? I am very trustworthy, loyal, I do not hack, cheat or grief, and I have the guts to ban the players who are doing wrong. I do not ban for no reason, and i have to hear both sides of the story before I take action.
How can you contribute to the server? I am friendly, loyal, kind, and very experienced.
How old are you? 12 years old.
Do you have Skype and a working mic? I believe I do.
What is your timezone? Pacific, I am in New Zealand.
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? 1-3 hours per day
What would you say your biggest weakness is? Umm, I have a low attention span when I'm bored, but I'm barely ever bored.
11/02/2012 8:26 pm
iiDominator
The ChairMan Application:

Have you been Mod before?:
Yes, on atleast 10 servers+. I also owner 2 servers, and co-own 6.

If so, what server(s)?:
Buildalot, SimpleCraft, theres ALOT more, too many to list.

How long have you played Minecraft?:
Since the first beta of alpha.

Why should I choose you to be Mod?:
Well, like I said, I'm a very experienced with staff, and I do indeed own two servers, and great with plugins.

How can you contribute to the server?:
By helping with building, plugins, and any other nessevary needs, protecting the server.

How old are you?:

Do you have a skype and a working mic?:
I do have a skype, but my mic brovke, and probably getting a new one soon.

What is your timezone?:
Western Time Zone, U.S.A.

How long are you able to be online, for how long?:
On the weekends, pretty much almost 24/7. On the week days, probably 5 days a week, for 6 hours a day.

What would you say your biggest weakness is?:
Probably Constructing a website.
11/02/2012 8:22 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
tatimblin
The Chairman: The "head mod," he organizes the mods and keeps things running smoothly. He also handles the Mod elections each month.
Have you been an admin on a server before? Yes
If so, what server(s)? CityCraft
How long have you played Minecraft? 2 years
Why should I choose you to be the Chairman? Because I can keep the mods under control, I'm a people person, and am good at keeping everyone happy
How can you contribute to the server? I love to build and do it fast and well
How old are you? 16
Do you have Skype and a working mic? yes
What is your timezone? eastern
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? weekends and random weekdays
What would you say your biggest weakness is? I have no weakness, just kidding probably redstone stuff.
11/02/2012 8:40 pm
unkillable94
Accepted.

HazamystaBanker: Manages the bank, keeps an eye out for suspicious behavior (depositing large amounts of currency very early) and is in charge of player loans and debts.
Have you been an admin on a server before? No, but I have been mod on 5 different servers.
If so, what server(s)? No, sorry.
How long have you played Minecraft? I have played since the 1.7 stages
Why should I choose you to be the Banker? I am very trustworthy, loyal, I do not hack, cheat or grief, and I have the guts to ban the players who are doing wrong. I do not ban for no reason, and i have to hear both sides of the story before I take action.
How can you contribute to the server? I am friendly, loyal, kind, and very experienced.
How old are you? 12 years old.
Do you have Skype and a working mic? I believe I do.
What is your timezone? Pacific, I am in New Zealand.
How often are you able to be online, and for how long? 1-3 hours per day
What would you say your biggest weakness is? Umm, I have a low attention span when I'm bored, but I'm barely ever bored.

We'll give you a shot, please log onto the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome