EpicCraft1 (Looking For Staff)

joeslater1234's Avatar joeslater123411/12/15 11:17 am
3/3/2016 8:13 pm
Bearz__'s Avatar Bearz__
People Need To Reply For There Rank. Here Is The Application Layout: (You Get IP When I Trust You)

Rank?:

Age?:

Building Skill?:

How Good With Plugins?:

How Well Do You Get On With Others?:

Any Staff XP?:

Any Way Of Communication?:

Ideas For The Server?:

Want To Add Anything?:

Screenshots Of You Bieng Admin?:

IGN:
joeslater1234
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2016 8:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bearz__
you weren't staff on pan before?!!! what! lies
11/15/2015 3:30 pm
joeslater1234
NEW IP AGAIN!: 5.196.83.57:40320

!CHANGES EVERYDAY! I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED!
11/14/2015 5:53 pm
joeslater1234
Zhen you are MOD you will rank up weekly.
11/14/2015 5:13 pm
joeslater1234
ANYWAY NEW IP: 37.187.143.226:40180
11/14/2015 5:12 pm
joeslater1234
ManInTheMountain srry but i need your skype. you are declined until i get it to send ip.
11/13/2015 9:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
WOAH WOAh woah the guy who got head admin>!?!?!?! I My app was 3x AS BIG AS HIS XD
11/13/2015 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ManInTheMountain
Rank?: Admin, Head Mod, or Mod

Age?: 14

Building Skill?: I am a pretty efficient builder. I was OP for a survival server two years ago and I built the main spawn for that server. In addition, I have built awesome statues, houses, fountains, and structures in the past.

How Good With Plugins?: I am 8.5 to 9/10. I have been staff multiple times so I know about the main plugins and commands.

How Well Do You Get On With Others?: I get along great with other players. I love making new friends and talking about games, life, and school with other people. It just makes my day better and I want to help others make their day better as well. Communicating well is what I like to do the most as a staff member.

Any Staff XP?: I have great experience in being part of the staff and managing servers. So far I have been:
• OP/Mod for a Survival Server. It had around 30-40 players average, and was pretty fun. Unfortunately, it was shut down last year due to the owner’s lack of time.
• Co-Owner for a Survival Server. I had managed this server along with a friend of mine and it was mediocrely successful. However, we had to shut it down because we didn’t have enough money.
• Co-Owner for Prison/PVP Server. I was hired by the Owner to be Co-Owner for his server. I was very helpful in building most of the structures and making commands for Prisons. We had around 15-25 players on average, but it was also shut down as well.
• Global Mod for a KitPVP/Factions server. I applied for Mod and I was accepted and worked for this server from September last year to this spring. It was a fun little server and I enjoyed the KitPVP aspect. It was not as good as PanNation, but very similar and I think I will be able to moderate Pan successfully due to this experience.

Any Way Of Communication?: I have Skype, and I will give it to you if I accepted for privacy reasons.

Ideas For The Server?: I think we should add parkour or some kind of activity in spawn, and more minigames such as Arcade, Sumo, and Soccer. We could also decorate the spawn a little more.

Want To Add Anything?: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply. I will work really hard if I get accepted and help make your server successful.

Screenshots Of You Bieng Admin?: I don't have screenshots of being admin because I haven't staff for a while, but I have witnesses and they can tell you.
11/13/2015 6:11 pm
joeslater1234
3*
11/13/2015 6:10 pm
joeslater1234
2*
11/13/2015 6:10 pm
joeslater1234
ok Cooperjc and EpicBigC113 and Zhen8930 only 1 of you will be chosen to be Admin, The Others Will Be Mods. (Don't Need My Skype) ALSO NO ADVERTISING WHEN I PM IP!
11/12/2015 5:12 pm
Zhen8930
GOT A NEW SKYPE IT IS Zhen_8930 check it out!!!
11/12/2015 5:01 pm
Zhen8930
Please look at my application I think its very good!
11/12/2015 4:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
coopjc
Rank?: Admin

Age?: 12

Building Skill?: I am currently building a map for 1.9 and have gotten to last stage for building a map for Mineplex

How Good With Plugins?: I am 9/10

How Well Do You Get On With Others?: I get along great with others, I like chatting with them as it makes my day.

Any Staff XP?: I have been staff on many servers, one of which I was co - owner

Any Way Of Communication?: I have Skype, it is ThatMCCat

Ideas For The Server?: I think we should add a some mini games in spawn

Want To Add Anything?: I can make a 2d logo for server.

Screenshots Of You Bieng Admin?: I can send, if accepted.

Thanks, -Cooper
11/12/2015 4:49 pm
Zhen8930
DOnt skype me I may have to change it soon so just PM me back your answer on here THANKS
11/12/2015 4:46 pm
Zhen8930
Rank?: Head Admin or Co owner

Age?: 16

Building Skill?: 10 out of 10

How Good With Plugins?: very good

How Well Do You Get On With Others?: I get along very well with others and love being and making friends with everyone!!

Any Staff XP?: I have been staff on many servers before and have been nearly any rank you can think of!

Any Way Of Communication?: Skype @ Matthew Contay

Ideas For The Server?: I think we should hide some treasure and have people solve riddles made by me to try and find it!!

Want To Add Anything?:First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers.
And I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun!
I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server"...
I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier!

Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious.

I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival in the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!

My Final statement: So these are the reasons You should make me staff on your server! I hope that I am accepted and I do very much look foward to working with you and the other staff members!

Screenshots Of You Bieng Admin? No XD who really screenshots that?
11/12/2015 4:43 pm
joeslater1234
EpicBigC113 you have been accepted as Head Admin
11/12/2015 4:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
EpicBigC113
Rank?: Head Admin, Admin

Age?: 15

Building Skill?: 7/10

How Well Do You Get On With Others?: I get along really well with other people whether they like me or not.

Any Staff XP?: I've been a Mod three times, Builder twice and Head Guest Relations once.

Any Way Of Communication?: Skype: EpicBigC113

Ideas For The Server?: Awesome minigames, great buildings and great staff!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!
11/12/2015 12:00 pm
joeslater1234
#_Zax_ you are accepted.
11/12/2015 11:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_Zax_
Rank?:Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin

Age?:15

Building Skill?:8/10

How Good With Plugins?:Very... 10/10

How Well Do You Get On With Others?: I love making friends and helping people

Any Staff XP?: 3 Times Being Admin, once being head-admin, 4times being mod, twice being builder.

Any Way Of Communication?:Skype:jaredpk2

Ideas For The Server?: Awesome Plugins, Great Builds, Mini-Games,etc.

Want To Add Anything?: ^Whatever is up there

Screenshots Of You Bieng Admin?:I Can Send Over skype
11/12/2015 11:18 am
joeslater1234
Reply Here
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome