⚡ETHERUS 1.12.2⚡ | Looking for a developer! SMP, Grief-Prevention, Economy, Jobs, McMMO

1 emerald 6 replies 84 views | started 10/12/2017 5:12 pm by Zeuos
LOOKING FOR A DEVELOPER! | ETHERUS 1.12.2
PLAY.ETHERUS.NET

Hello! Etherus is currently looking for a dedicated plugin developer to add to our team that will help us run the back-end operations of the server! I will need this developer to help me in the following tasks:

1) Configure plugins
2) Fix/find fixes for glitches
3) (if your skill allows it) Develop custom plugins
4) Listen to the player-base and help guide the server in the right direction!

As this role entails a LOT of power and responsibility in the server, here are the criteria that I will be looking for in a potential candidate:

I'm looking for a developer who is:
- Mature
- Responsible
- Knowledgeable and skilled in plugin development and configuration
- Experienced in an SMP style server
- Professional

If those criteria sound a lot like you, could you reply to this thread answering the following questions?

What is your age, and what is your in-game Minecraft name? (Note: if you don't feel comfortable giving your age here, that's fine. Just let me know if I pick you for an interview.)

How extensive is your experience as a developer?

Could you list the servers that you have been a developer on?

Would you say you are experienced in developing for SMP style servers?

Could you list some plugins that you are experienced in developing/configuring?

How would you describe your overall personality?

Why do you want to join our team?

Thank you for reading. I hope to find the right candidate soon!
Posted by avatar
Zeuos
Level 1 : New Miner

6 replies

10/13/2017 4:28 pm
Level 14 Journeyman Modder
ValonGP
Hey there!

Your project certainly looks promising! Please feel free to contact me via PM or Discord at Valon#1519 if you wish to discuss development work further!
10/13/2017 2:04 am
Level 1 New Miner
ARCDJ
Hey there,

I've recently reopened my business of work to help other server owners and word came up of your post. I am hoping that you can contact me through discord or PMC, and we can talk further there :)

discord name: ARCDJ#7682
10/13/2017 5:30 am
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Zeuos
I've sent you a friend request!
10/12/2017 6:29 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Unstable_Knight
What is your age, and what is your in-game Minecraft name? Age 13 and my IGN is Unstable_Knight

How extensive is your experience as a developer? a long time

Could you list the servers that you have been a developer on? my server my friend server and dosefactions.hopto.org

Would you say you are experienced in developing for SMP style servers? yes

Could you list some plugins that you are experienced in developing/configuring? i can make plugins

How would you describe your overall personality? nice, kind, hardworking, boss

Why do you want to join our team? because i want to be a part of a great team im bored and i have no friends to talk to i think it will be awesome to join your team
10/12/2017 5:23 pm
Level 1 New Network
malx2000
What is your age, and what is your in-game Minecraft name?
Im 17, and my IGN is PainterBobRoss

How extensive is your experience as a developer?
it's literally all I do, I've been setting up servers and helping people configure servers since 1.4.2.

Could you list the servers that you have been a developer on?
Probably not, it's been a while since I've worked on a server for someone. Most of the servers I tried to help never really went "big", so It was never a long experience.

Would you say you are experienced in developing for SMP style servers?
Yes

Could you list some plugins that you are experienced in developing/configuring?
Essentials, GroupManager, PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, Vault, Factions, etc. I can learn really easily on how to set things up and make things work.

How would you describe your overall personality?
Fun

Why do you want to join our team?
No real reason, I just saw that you needed a developer, you guys seemed to be the most professional out of all the recent posts. I like configuring and setting things up and said why not.
10/12/2017 5:27 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
Zeuos
Thanks for the reply, malx. I've sent you a message - make sure to check your inbox!

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome