Event

ChandlerTheGamer's Avatar ChandlerTheGamer10/6/17 2:24 pm
2 emeralds 113 2
10/6/2017 2:50 pm
ChandlerTheGamer's Avatar ChandlerTheGamer
Right now, there is a event on my server. The rules are simple, you get big rewards for each person you kill. At the end you battle me, the lord of pvp. You start with a iron sword and leather leggings and you try to make your way up to the stone league, then to the coal, then to the gold, then to the diamond. If you beat the diamond league you win: Vip for the day & permissions for the following, /fly, /echest, and you get, $1000000 (ingame not in real life) and use it to do a spin (if you want to) that the lowest you can get is 1 mob spawner and a cow spawn egg More Info Ingame
ChandlerTheGamer
Level 5 : Apprentice Network