=+= EverFrost Network =+= Looking For Staff =+=

4DEntity's Avatar 4DEntity4/21/17 12:20 am
1 emeralds 268 9
4/22/2017 4:53 am
_Memeless_'s Avatar _Memeless_
Hello Everyone!
My name is SnoreJoey, and I am a Developer/Administrator for the EverFrost Network.
This is a brand new server that will opening in the summer. Unfortunately the IP address is kept top secret and I can't give it to you. But I can invite you to our discord and we can get to work. I will list the positions available and if you would, please fill out the application below and it will be reviewed by me or some other administrators. (Or if you are a builder, it will be reviewed by the head builder) Thank You. - SnoreJoey

Positions
Admin- 2
Dev- 1
WebDev- 1
HeadMod- 1
Mod- 3
Builder- 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Format:

Real Name-

IGN-

Age-

Position-

Skill Lvl- (1-10)

Education In MC - (How Long You Have Been Playing) [Minimum 3 Years]

Why You Deserve This-

How You Can Help-

Speak Fluent English- (Yes/No)

Speak Other Languages- (Yes/No) [If So, List...]

Previous Employers- (If Possible, Get Your Previous Employer To Send A Recommendation Letter To Me)

[Anything Below This Line Do Not Write]--------------------------------------------------------

Status - Confirmed [ Yes / No ]
4DEntity
Level 25 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2017 4:53 am
Level 1 : New Network
_Memeless_
[deleted post]
04/21/2017 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PushPop3
Real Name-Noah

IGN-PushPop3

Age-15

Position-Admin

Skill Lvl- (1-10) 8-10

Education In MC - 6 years

Why You Deserve This-Because I think I can help the server to grow and become stronger as a server. and I can stop Hackers, Cheaters, Exploiters and spam bots
I will not hesitate to ban hackers or anyone like that. I also believe I could also get some of my friends who love Minecraft on and if they like the server to recommend the server to other friends then it will grow larger and larger

How You Can Help-I can stop hackers, Spam bots, Exploiters and cheaters. I also believe that I could get the server to grow a lot larger and make the server a more fun and save environment I also owned my own server named PushCraft which got around 20 people a day on the server. So I know the basics of being a staff member on a server. I will also help by making the server better for the age group it is aimed at

Speak Fluent English- (Yes/No) Yes

Speak Other Languages- (Yes/No) [If So, List...] No I dont speak any other languages except for a bit of swedish and a bit of french

Previous Employers- (If Possible, Get Your Previous Employer To Send A Recommendation Letter To Me) Well I owned my own server which was quite succesful it got around 20 players a day and had a lot of fun in it. My servers name was PushCraft
04/21/2017 2:43 pm
Maxman_100
Application Format:

Real Name- Max (not going to say last name)

IGN- Maxman_100

Age- 13

Position- Head-Mod

Skill Lvl- (1-10) 9/10

Education In MC - (How Long You Have Been Playing) [Minimum 3 Years] 4-5 Years know so lots of knowledge about the basic commands and how to handle lots of different situations.

Why You Deserve This- Because i am active. School days/Monday-Friday 3-5 Hours and week days 4-11 Hours, I deserve it Because i know lots of things about minecraft like the gamemodes, commands and how to handle things like Hackers, Spam bot users, Spammers, Advertisers. I can catch all these with very good skill and i know what punishment what to give unless you say what punishment we need to give.

How You Can Help- As i said i can deal with Hackers, Spammers/Spam bot users and advertisers. I know all the commands i am always active and never get angry so i am always in the mood to help and find bugs and things like that. And i can ensure nothing bad happens always have something to contact higher members of staff or just staff incase something happens that is bad.

Speak Fluent English- (Yes/No) Yes i am from England

Speak Other Languages- (Yes/No) [If So, List...] No sorry

Previous Employers- (If Possible, Get Your Previous Employer To Send A Recommendation Letter To Me) Yes but wasn't a popular server usually had about 7-15 people on at once and i Was a mod. They banned me unfairly for messy digging in Creative and everyone laughed and it including other mods but Admin banned me and said owners decision is final if you want more detail i can explain and maybe get there manager to talk to you.

[Anything Below This Line Do Not Write]--------------------------------------------------------
Very active know lots of things about Minecraft very helpful and respectful and never get angry. Skype: trick.max, Discord: Max#5466 and Teamsepak: Max
Status - Confirmed [ Yes / No ] Yes.

Thank you and good luck everyone.
04/21/2017 4:59 pm
4DEntity
Congratulations! Your application has been submitted and approved by our Co-Owner. You will receive information regarding your position in your private messages. Thank you. - SnoreJoey
04/21/2017 4:54 pm
4DEntity
Your Application is under review, thank you.
04/21/2017 10:11 am
4DEntity
Bump
04/21/2017 12:33 am
bluepanda0303
Real Name- Nicklaus Nguyen

IGN- MrsCloudy

Age-16

Position-Builder

Skill Lvl- (1-10) 10

Education In MC - (How Long You Have Been Playing) [Minimum 3 Years] I've been playing mc for 6 years

Why You Deserve This-I can help the server out a lot by providing my services and I really need money.

How You Can Help- I can help by creating custom builds for your server and add tons of originality, if provided a list of instructions I could easily get the job done

Speak Fluent English- (Yes/No) Yes

Speak Other Languages- (Yes/No) [If So, List...] Yes, I speak a moderate level of spanish and Vietnamese

Previous Employers- (If Possible, Get Your Previous Employer To Send A Recommendation Letter To Me) N/A
04/21/2017 12:50 am
4DEntity
Status - Denied - Thank you for applying, You can redo your application. I recommend more wording. Best I can do is review this tomorrow. - SnoreJoey
04/21/2017 12:37 am
4DEntity
Your Application Is Under Review - Please Stand By For A Result, Thank You.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome