Excellent minecraft developer available.

Kungfuninjapanda's Avatar Kungfuninjapanda1/13/19 8:37 am
1 emeralds 206 4
1/17/2019 7:04 pm
TheMCChestofArchitecture's Avatar TheMCChestofArchitecture
Hey guys, I am going to put this thread up because I am looking for a good server to develop on. I have years of experience in Minecraft developing and also developing communities. I have run over 10+ servers as well as different communities before. If you are looking for a good Minecraft developer you have come to the right place. I am looking for any good server to be a part of.

From small Minecraft communities to beginning networks, I can do anything you need for Minecraft development.

To contact me, either send a private message or preferably send me your discord so I may add you.

Thanks.
Kungfuninjapanda
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/17/2019 7:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheMCChestofArchitecture
Hello Kungfuninjapanda. You should check out my latest forum thread. My discord is TheMCChestofArchitecture#5702. I will message you as well.
01/15/2019 3:01 pm
Level 40 : Master Princess
tigergiri
I own a server named Ivory falls, primarliy a towny server with custom items and a few added extras, But with only one developer we've had several upon serveal setbacks. and i would love for you to join us for a little bit of help. reading through the early comment we are setting up donations and ranks if you would like once thats all setup you can 100% have a cut. (if we ever get there. im hoping we do.) im happy to discuss anything else with you. :) Msg me on discord Tigergiri#0744 i would love to talk to about this! Thank you for your time.

Tigergiri
01/13/2019 4:42 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Is it for free or paid that you develope? :p
01/14/2019 11:49 am
Level 1 : New Network
Kungfuninjapanda
I'll do it for free, but if you do start getting donations, I wouldn't mind a small share.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome