EXCHANGED TOWNY - NEED STAFF

GhostsPlaysMC_YT's Avatar GhostsPlaysMC_YT8/6/17 3:18 pm
1 emeralds 141 2
8/7/2017 10:19 pm
SpicyBoi's Avatar SpicyBoi
Hey guys Im Ap0thic0n and today I want you guys to check out my new server! It is still in need of staff and is about 85% done. If you look below theres a way of applying and a way to contact me.

Owner 1/2
Developer 0/2
Builder 0/3
Head-Builder 0/1
Head-Admin 0/1
Admin 0/3
Moderator 0/4
Helper 0/5

Apply At The servers discord @ https://discord.gg/zBFabnC
PM me for questions @ Ap0thic0n#4292
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2017 10:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SpicyBoi
I am sorry to hear what happened to you, I would like to apply for admin but any rank will be fine.
08/07/2017 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
A2TC
This user pretends to to be an applicant, and applies to other networks to grief and steal info.

I am the Owner of Rektopia and he tried to get all our files by applying for a dev position. He is very good at faking interviews, and would had had us fooled if he had not kept asking for console, and hardly came around. Kept making excuses like a guy hitting his internet pole and other crazy things.

He had access to our testing server that did have outdated towny files on it, so may have an outdated build or two of ours.

If you google his name his name comes up with a lot fo reports, here is one example.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/se ... playsmc_yt

be careful when dealing with this guy. So not work for him and do not hire him.

If you want more info feel free to contact me, I am A2TC owner of the Rektopia gaming network. We have been running servers for years now...with games ranging from Rust to the newly released Citadel forged with fire.

We have a highly experienced builder who is now very upset that even some of his unfinished work may have been stolen by this person. And it's a shame that someone needs to take from others, when they could have as easily hired someone as we did.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome