Exodus Corps, Tekkit Server

mezyman's Avatar mezyman7/27/12 2:17 am
1 emeralds 122 2
7/27/2012 3:09 pm
mezyman's Avatar mezyman
Hello once again PMC,

I've been roaming around Minecraft for a while, looking for server's to recognize, and suddenly, a thought came to me, Why do I only look for Regular Minecraft server's, Arent there Tekkit server's? So I do a bit of researching, and find a lovely little server, Named Exodus Corp's, It is a PvP Server, But most people just want to expand their corporation's, (Excpet the Corp Evie, Do not trust them or anyone in relation to them, they will Raid and Nuke you without a moments hesitation!)

The server is indeed only a week old, so expect a lot of change, And alot of Bug fixing, Right now they are just trying to get the server running at an efficent manner. This server is really fun, My first Tekkit Experiance, was of me drinking Coffee, about 7 Cup's, and running around like a Mad Man smacking cow's, (Rum came Later) So this Server, is indeed friendly, as long as you don't tick off Foremi, the owner, Your fine, but he is a really nice guy, so that doesn't happen much.

Come join the server at,

Only a few thing's are banned from the Item's list, Equivilant Exchange is removed, becuas ethe Staff don't want New player's being able to get what week old players have in a day. Quantum Chestplate is disabled, and that's all. Nuke's are NOT disabled, so make sure you Hide well, or go far.

I'm currently busy myself, and won't be on the server for another week, But if you do join this wonderful little server, Tell Foremi, or someone named CodeRedAlert, That Mezyman inforemd you, so they know I'm still apart of the server.

This is a great server for first time Tekkit user's, there are a lot of Tekkit masters on it, that gladly help you with question's, and Corporation's that you can join.

-You can make your corporation yourself if you have 500 LC, Which you can get in about an Hour if you really want. Ask Foremi for manager rank, and pay him the 500 LC to create your very own Corporation!

Thank you once again PMC,
~Mezyman
mezyman
Level 26 : Expert Mountaineer