ExodusCraft SMP Server. Apply for Whitelist! <-Vanilla->

Mr-Hovdis's Avatar Mr-Hovdis6/15/17 1:34 pm
1 emeralds 154 2
6/18/2017 9:05 pm
Mr-Hovdis's Avatar Mr-Hovdis
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of ExodusCraft, a whitelisted vanilla server. The aim of this server is to build an honest, mature, kind community which allows each player to enjoy playing Minecraft the way it should be. Having said this, I will be hand picking each individual for the server to ensure the community, and server will still be intact. This process of handpicking each player will be done through applications (see bellow).

What I am Looking For
I am looking for players who love vanilla Minecraft. I want to find those players who spend hours, upon days, upon weeks on one single epic project! If you're the kind of player to get bored after a day of survival then this isn't the server for you.

Current State of the Server
Opened friday 16.06.17

Vanilla "Changes"
On ExodusCraft I have added the extremely useful feature of "one person sleeping". This enables one person to enter a bed at night and be able make it day, however it also gives other players the opportunity to stop that player from sleeping in order to keep it night time.

The other "change" is I have added the feature of mobs dropping their heads! If you're a fan of HermitCraft you will know exactly what I am talking about. This allows players to hunt down each mob head like Pokemon!

Server Rules
I think that by now we all know the general server rules, however I shall list the main ones bellow:
1. No griefing
2. No stealing
3. No cheating/hacking

Overall the general idea is to "not be a dick". Like I have said I am looking to build a mature, kind and honest community.

Joining ExodusCraft
As stated above, players will be required to write an application to join the server, and then be picked from the bunch. If you would like to join ExodusCraft, please fill out the application bellow.

Application
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... #responses

Good luck to all that apply, and I hope I can accept you!

Extra Information
The server is on a 24/7 host, which is based in France.

If accepted for the server and you become inactive/do not join (unless for a reason), you will be removed from the whitelist to make room for those who wish to play.

Greets MrHovdis
Mr-Hovdis
Level 12 : Journeyman Ninja