ExoticMining, Major Hub Server needs staff!

zombkllr's Avatar zombkllr7/13/15 3:18 pm
7/16/2015 1:16 pm
Karridale's Avatar Karridale
Welcome to ExoticMining

Who Am I?

Hello, My name is Zombkllr01. The Owner/Founder of ExoticMining. I plan to make a hub server called ExoticMining. I am currently 15 years of age. I love playing Minecraft and I want other to enjoy playing it on my server that will be bought soon. (IS NOW BOUGHT)

What the server needs!

Banner
BUILDERS

Logo
Website
BungeeCord Developer (NEEDED ASAP)

User Agreement

Agreeing to be apart of the staff is not a joke. If you are gonna take this as a joke do NOT bother applying. Applying for the staff team is a big opportunity as we are accepting many but only ones we think qualify for the position. If caught abusing ranks to other players or begging to be higher than others will result in being deranked/banned. We will take this server very serious and if you wont you have no chances!

Positions Available

All positions are available but do you qualify?!?! (Highest to Lowest)

Developer
Global Admin
Global Mod
Manager
Head-Admin
Senior Admin
Admin
Head-Mod
Mod
Head-Builder
Helper
Builder
Trial-Staff

You may not get the position you choose, but be glad if we choose you either way.

Content Staff

GFX Artist
Website Developer/Designer
Youtuber
LiveSteamer

Here are the staff applications. Please note!! : If you do not follow this format you app won't be recognized as valid. All fields are required!

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT DESIGNING WEBSITES OR DOING GFX POST IN THE COMMENTS WITH YOUR APPLICATION!

Staff Application.

Click to reveal
IGN:
NAME:
SKYPE (REQUIRED)
POSITION APPLYING FOR:
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF:
EXPERIENCE: Provide details
DEDICATED TIME:
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:
OTHER:

Youtube Application:

Click to reveal
Name:
Average View Count:
Youtube Channel Link:
Can you record when needed:
zombkllr
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2015 3:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pig_E
Pig_E Application Mod Form?
~~?
Minecraft Username:?
Pig_E
~~?
Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe:?
yes, i have been moderating on more than 6 servers most of them it had been shut down due to eula but i still enjoy moderating the remains.
~~?
Describe yourself:?
Okay, here we go. I'm 14, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and have been on over 12 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the two days that I had no access to a computer.?
~~?
As a potential Head-Admin, describe how you would make a difference in this server:
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ?
~~?
Have you read the Moderator Guidelines?:?
Yes, and I took notes on the more complicated commands because I tend to mix those up.?
~~?
Timezone:?
US.Central
~~?
Additional comments:?
I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!?
~~?
07/13/2015 3:54 pm
zombkllr
Denied because you did not follow the correct format.
07/13/2015 3:55 pm
Pig_E
plz
07/13/2015 3:57 pm
Pig_E
do u wnat me to do it in the format?
07/13/2015 4:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IniquitysShadow
Yes, redo in the format (I'm Global-Admin for the server)
07/13/2015 4:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Bossmagnet44
IGN: 123kingbeast
NAME: Christian
SKYPE (REQUIRED) beastking1231
POSITION APPLYING FOR: Mod
WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: Your Server seems like a great idea and I want to be apart of it to see it grow from the beginning into something amazing
EXPERIENCE: Provide details: Im a Jr mod in TurtleCraft I was a mod on a DR Practice server (Can prove) was also a mod on WaffleCraft and Urban glow. I hosted my own Prison server but was shut down after first month due to lack of donations.
DEDICATED TIME: 4-6 hours a day unless im busy than 2-3 hours a day
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: A fun atmosphere to player and staff community of the server but serious when needed and called upon. I can help people with their problems on the server and see what I can to do to fix it and help them solve it.
OTHER: Hope you enjoyed my app thanks for reading (Put me in any staff position you deem necessary)
07/13/2015 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IniquitysShadow
Accepted!!!
07/13/2015 4:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Bossmagnet44
Im 15 forgot to put that in srry
07/13/2015 4:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Karridale
IGN: Karridale

NAME: Karridale

SKYPE (REQUIRED): I would like to send this privately. If I post it here, anyone could contact me at any time...

POSITION APPLYING FOR: Moderator

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: Does anyone truly know what being a Minecraft staff member means? So many people apply for positions with the thought of the advantages swirling in their minds...the fame you will get from being a high-ranked player...the perks you get in the game...but, a TRUE staff member knows that the only perk that matters is helping the server and its players to the best of their ability. You are there to help the PLAYERS get the most out of their playing experience. You are there to solve problems and make sure no more arise. You have the player's interest at heart, and your own comes last. You are always looking for ways to make the server a better place. The question is...why do you want to be staff? My answer is this: I want to help others feel the same joy I have whenever I play Minecraft. I want to play with others and always have the social side of Minecraft fulfilled.

EXPERIENCE: (Provide details) I have been a moderator on three servers. 2 have closed down, and one is still up and running. I chose to leave the position of moderator at the last server because the staff members were not serious enough to truly run a server. I have been promoted to administrator on the other two servers, though I was never taught how to preform the tasks of this particular position. The servers closed before I could have the chance. I am currently an administrator on a server I will probably never leave...it has some old friends on it that I couldn't leave even if I tried. That will not hinder my ability to preform on Exotic Mining. If I am accepted here, I will not be applying for any other positions anywhere else.

DEDICATED TIME: I am going back to school starting August 10th. Once in school, I can only guarantee to be online on the weekends. However, I will be in marching band, so that will take up many Fridays due to football games that are mandatory and for a grade. I will also be away for a week at the end of this month (July) due to band camp. Once the website is up, I am able to check it every day.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I am able to bring many things to your server. I can guarantee excitement, for I am always happy and perky when it comes to playing with others. I LOVE people and the opportunity to make new friends. I have always been great with that aspect...it's fun, and will always be fun to me. I love to laugh with players, as I don't like to place myself in a particular group based on my rank. I play fairly, and I would turn down any choices otherwise. Through all of the fun and games, I am serious when needed. When issues arise, I will deal with the problem as calmly and smoothly as I can. Respect can only be gained when you respect others. I tend to stay calm, though, and rarely get angry. The only time I would get upset is if someone is harassing another player. THAT is definitely not necessary. You don't know what people are going through behind that monitor. I am really hoping to join the staff in time to help with the website. I LOVE writing, and posting on forums is kind of my thing.

OTHER: Like I said, I am an administrator on another server. If this is a major problem and deciding factor for my applying to this server, I will speak with the owner of the other server I am on about stepping down. I will not, however, leave that server as a player.
07/13/2015 4:35 pm
zombkllr
KarridaleIGN: Karridale

NAME: Karridale

SKYPE (REQUIRED): I would like to send this privately. If I post it here, anyone could contact me at any time...

POSITION APPLYING FOR: Moderator

WHY YOU WANT TO BE STAFF: Does anyone truly know what being a Minecraft staff member means? So many people apply for positions with the thought of the advantages swirling in their minds...the fame you will get from being a high-ranked player...the perks you get in the game...but, a TRUE staff member knows that the only perk that matters is helping the server and its players to the best of their ability. You are there to help the PLAYERS get the most out of their playing experience. You are there to solve problems and make sure no more arise. You have the player's interest at heart, and your own comes last. You are always looking for ways to make the server a better place. The question is...why do you want to be staff? My answer is this: I want to help others feel the same joy I have whenever I play Minecraft. I want to play with others and always have the social side of Minecraft fulfilled.

EXPERIENCE: (Provide details) I have been a moderator on three servers. 2 have closed down, and one is still up and running. I chose to leave the position of moderator at the last server because the staff members were not serious enough to truly run a server. I have been promoted to administrator on the other two servers, though I was never taught how to preform the tasks of this particular position. The servers closed before I could have the chance. I am currently an administrator on a server I will probably never leave...it has some old friends on it that I couldn't leave even if I tried. That will not hinder my ability to preform on Exotic Mining. If I am accepted here, I will not be applying for any other positions anywhere else.

DEDICATED TIME: I am going back to school starting August 10th. Once in school, I can only guarantee to be online on the weekends. However, I will be in marching band, so that will take up many Fridays due to football games that are mandatory and for a grade. I will also be away for a week at the end of this month (July) due to band camp. Once the website is up, I am able to check it every day.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I am able to bring many things to your server. I can guarantee excitement, for I am always happy and perky when it comes to playing with others. I LOVE people and the opportunity to make new friends. I have always been great with that aspect...it's fun, and will always be fun to me. I love to laugh with players, as I don't like to place myself in a particular group based on my rank. I play fairly, and I would turn down any choices otherwise. Through all of the fun and games, I am serious when needed. When issues, I will deal with the problem and calmly and smoothly as I can. Respect can only be gained when you respect others. I tend to stay calm, though, and rarely get angry. The only time I would get upset is if someone is harassing another player. THAT is definitely not necessary. You don't know what people are going through behind that monitor. I am really hoping to join the staff in time to help with the website. I LOVE writing, and posting on forums is kind of my thing.

OTHER: Like I said, I am an administrator on another server. If this is a major problem and deciding factor for my applying to this server, I will speak with the owner of the other server I am on about stepping down. I will not, however, leave that server as a player.

Accepted please add me on skype austin.dewey3
07/13/2015 5:21 pm
XxRepublicxX
IGN: XxRepublicxX / Jackminecraft990 (Alt)
Name: Jack
Position applying for: Developer

Why should I develop your server?
I am an owner of a yet to be released server, It has custom coded minigames I have created by myself, and if I become a developer on your server, I can put in the same amount of time I put into mine. I understand as a member of staff on many other servers the rules you must play by, limitations and all that stuff. Not once have I been demoted, why you ask: I play by the rules. How do I deal with bugs: Most of the time I can fix them, but if they are so bad they are beyond being fixed then I would have to find/create a replacement plugin for it. How do I deal with players who aren't obeying the rules? I will warn them, if they continue I will be forced to mute them, after I go through stage two and they continue I would have to temporarily ban them from the server for an hour or two. How do I react when spam bots join the server? I try ip-banning them, if they return I just simply mute chat or I create a private chat channel for all non-bots and disable normal chat. As a developer, What can I make? I can create minigames, I recently created a remake of DeathRun from HiveMC, so I can do quite a lot.

On July 17th I will be on summer holidays, and I will be able to put in 12 hours a day maximum, on regular days I can put in 8 hours a day. I obviously have a life outside of Computers and programming too so I rarely will be busy doing other stuff. But I will try to put in as much work as possible!

What can I bring?

Well for a start I like to make players be happy, by doing drop parties giving everyone crate keys now and again, just to say thank you for being such an amazing community, But I can also be quite strict, I want people to be a great community, but sometimes people will step out of line. That's not always an issue, every so often someone will not exactly get it right. So what would I do if some accidentally spammed? If it was 2 times it would be considered accidental, so I would let them off the hook, but if it was constant then I would mute them for 5 minutes max, if it continues I would double the mute time until it gets to 25 minutes then I would perm mute them. On my server when I am the only staff on, I don't try to control my players, I let them be free.

I don't mind if I don't get this rank, but if I don't can I get Admin at least.
07/13/2015 6:28 pm
zombkllr
Denied you are to young for dev
07/14/2015 12:26 am
zombkllr
Bump need staff
07/14/2015 2:33 am
XxRepublicxX
Can I at least get admin?