If your a server owner, click here!

Butterblender's Avatar Butterblender4/6/16 11:52 am
1 emeralds 313 3
4/7/2016 4:53 am
119RHINO965's Avatar 119RHINO965
Hello, my name is Eames!
I am a teen looking to contribute my time to a server to help with its everyday tasks.
I have lots of experience, starting with my first staff rank about 3 years ago at http://www.intercraften.org. After leaving this server, I moved on to become staff at many smaller, little servers (you know, the ones that shut down after like a week. Always worth a shot though!). After getting tired of searching, I decided to make my own dedicated server. I decided to create an average survival, no-pvp, with a friendly environment. I had so much fun with this, and always had about 30 players on at a time, running the server all by myself. With this experience, I learned how to develop a server with plugins and editing files, while also learning how to deal with problems and issues. As all servers eventually do, I grew tired of managing my own server, and took it offline. With this post, I am looking to get back in with a community and help the Owner with his tasks when he cant. I am looking for an active server with active players (at least 4 on at a time). I am in no rush to be the highest ranking officer on the server, and I would be just fine with being the lowest staff rank. It is always good to work your way up instead of starting at the top. I will not be giving out my Skype to owners until I know I will be dedicating lots of my time to their server. Thank you, everyone if you read this and I hope you guys give me a shot (I think you will be happy you did).
Seeya!
Butterblender
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer