Explit Kingdoms Officially Looking for [Staff Members]

HeyKalYT's Avatar HeyKalYT8/15/19 11:44 am history
10 emeralds 359 2
8/16/2019 9:41 pm
HeyKalYT's Avatar HeyKalYT
Explit Network:

Hello my name is Kal, I Am Working On A Really Good Server That Has a Unique Idea. The Network as of now consists of Factions-Kingdoms. We strive to make the Server as unique as possible and we won't stop until we do. Any of the server donations will be used to compensate some staff members and to improve our hardware. A little more about myself, I'm 18 from Lebanon, I can fully fund the Network myself. I always find the time to work on the server. If you'd like to know more about myself or the server, don't hesitate to contact me.

Why Us?

- Explit Network may be small now, and haven't been released yet, But Explit Network will have a big launch soon, And the reasons are the following:

1. Explit Network has a Semi-Popular Youtuber
  2. Explit Network Hired a professional animating team to make the server trailer as good as a game trailer.
  3. Explit Network has a full developer team willing to put their time into the server and making outstanding plugins.
  4. Explit Network's Managing team is booking deals with advertising companies to spread the server's name and trailer to as much audience as possible.

How to Apply?

To apply on Explit Network, You should join The discord server And go into #Staff-Application Text channel and apply in the google Docs.

Discord server Invite link:

https://discord.gg/VmEjkcB

Or Apply Here with this format:

- Complete written application below
- You will get a response within 24 Hours (If you do not get a response contact me)
-(If Accepted*) You will be asked to do a Typed or Voice interview with me
- You will be given a response short after your interview whether you have been accepted or denied.

Available Positions

(+) Staff Manager
[DESC]: Coordinate The Staff on the server, help keep the server fresh, unique and exciting!

(+) Creative Coordinator
[DESC]: Coordinate events on the server, help keep the server fresh, unique and exciting!

(+) Admin
[DESC]: Take care of any issues users may have, and of course get rid of the unwanted parasites.

(+) Moderator
[DESC]: Take care of any issues users may have, and of course get rid of the unwanted parasites.

(+)Helper
[DESC]: You're the answer to all the questions! (We treat this as a Trial Mod, i'd like to develop and promote our own staff to keep a close knit staff team.)

(+)Youtuber

[DESC]: Makes Youtuber Videos And Helps The Server Grow.

**(As stated above i'd like to promote/develop our own staff members so the following positions will be filled ,as we go on and see how you all perform: Senior Moderator, Administrator, Community/Staff Manager. Outstanding applicants have the opportunity to be offered one of these positions as well based on your interview)**

REQUIREMENTS

• MUST BE 14 OR OVER, For Moderator and Above!
  • Discord communication required.
  • Microphone is required for our bi-weekly meetings!
  • Past staff experience required.
  • Fluent in English!
  • Maturity level must be at an all-time high.

- Position:
- Location/Time Zone?:
- Briefly describe yourself:
- Daily #HRS Dedicated to server?:
- Skills:
- Past Experience:
- Why would you like to work at Explit?:
- (If applicable) Languages other than English?:
- How can we contact you? (Discord preferred):

- Microphone?(We hold Bi-weekly meetings through voice chats):

Youtuber App:
-Channel Link:
- Name:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
The Interviews will not start until this post is 20 Hours old, Thank you and Good luck to all of you!
HeyKalYT
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner