Factions, pvp, skyblock, plots, NEED STAFF!

IncenoMan's Avatar IncenoMan6/30/15 10:17 pm
1 emeralds 97
ATTENTION!!! READ!!!:

Hello, This is primarily a Factions Server, But with other games aswell. We really need players more than we do staff. we are having an awesome Drop Party soon for the server Re-Opening
If we can get more than 20 Players on the Server, the Drop Party will commence. please join and invite your friends

First 10 Players to join WILL get a free Starting Kit that will make you Superior over the rest of the players.. We ask that you please be patient and everything will fall into place perfectly, Thanks ~Sairf

For Players Looking For Staff: We are looking for a little bit of helpers to monitor the server, if you do really good, helping us and bringing players, you will be promoted.. we are asking that you please be patient with us. You will get what you are coming for, just please wait... we are working on the server as of now, and until it is finished we ask that you please wait and just play, You can Write an Application when you join the server, and we will read them... But please be patient, YOU WILL BE MARKED STAFF, BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A KIT TO HELP YOU FOR A LITTLE UNTIL YOU ARE PROMOTED BY HELPING THE SERVER!

[Note] Dont Join Asking For Staff, you will be kicked and ignored. You May Ask "May i please get an Application" and we will give you an application... Thank You!

We Would Love To Have You On Our Server Please Join Us Now!!!

Thanks -Isaierr
P.S When you join the server say "Isaierr Sent Me" for free diamonds

Server IP: forgottenrealm.mcph.co

Contact me on skype: Sairf43579
IncenoMan
Level 1 : New Miner