forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

FactionZ | The Next Step In Server Evolution |

1 emerald1 reply55 views
created 02/16/2016 8:34 pm by CanadianHatchet
last reply 02/16/2016 11:18 pm
After two months of hard work and sleepless nights, two months of finding the perfect builder, the perfect developer and the perfect hosting company, I am proud to announce that funding for FactionZ is now open on Kickstarter! If you have EVER been interested in playing Factions, currently play Factions or got bored of playing Factions and are looking for a next level gamemode then you have found it! FactionZ is the perfect combination of the team versus team feel of Factions and the independent and commando feel of MineZ. If you want to help build the next super-server and are interested in getting discounted ranks and special in-game items then follow the link below to the FactionZ Kickstarter page and donate for epic rewards! See you all on the server in the coming weeks!

Kickstarter Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... ts-zombies

Special Thanks to all who made my dream of FactionZ a reality either by giving your time, your money or your talents!
Posted by avatar
CanadianHatchet
Level 1 : New Miner
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

1 reply

02/16/2016 11:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CanadianHatchet
Bump

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome