Fairytail Legacy! Fairytail RPG Server!

AryaUwU's Avatar AryaUwU10/16/17 2:12 am history
3 emeralds 1.3k 13
11/23/2017 6:06 am
AryaUwU's Avatar AryaUwU
Hello there traveler!

Yes! You!

We are an upcoming Minecraft server that is based entirely around the Fairytail universe!

Now if you are not familiar with fairytail thats ok! I'll give a brief rundown for you all.
Fairytail is a manga/anime that revolves around a young man named Natsu Dragneel, he was trained by a dragon since he was young yada-yada, but that dragon left him randomly :( so he left and joined a Magical Guild! Ever since then he has befriended friends, frenemied frenemies, made enemies (dangerous ones at that) and the sort!
So after clearing that up, I am going to explain what this server is all about!

Over here at Fairytail Legacy we are incorporating Fairytail's spectacular magic using the "MagicSpells" plugin,
This gives us heaps of customization and varying abilities to hand off to you players!
When you join, you will be able to first off select which 'Category' of magic you want!
Now i know what you're thinking, "Categories? What are those??"
Well , there are 3 types of magic, also known as "Categories", these include;

Caster Magic:
The basic of all, but simplicity is good in someways! This magic is the regular magic you would see on fairytail,
Its generally the manipulation of the elements! Such as Fire Magic, you can create and use fire against your opponents!

Holder Magic:
This is where it gets a little more complicated, "Holder Magic" is a type of magic that is specified
to an object or item, for example, Erza's Requip magic is classed as Holder as she holds the magic she uses!
Another example would be Cana Alberona's magic, as she uses the arcane via her magical cards!

Molder Magic:
Last but not least, is the Molder classed Magic, This is magic that revolves around actual creation of your element!
You can use your element to create weapons and armour's, for example, Gray Fullbuster's magic is classed as Molder Magic as he creates weapons and other utilities from his own ice! Insane right?!

Now that i have explained our main aspect, let me get into the finer details, also the reason i created this post!
Even though we have all these amazing features, we are still lack-luster on many variations of staff roles,
These roles generally include;

Questers:
These staff members are the "brains" of the server (figuratively), as they are responsible for the creation of Quests using the "Quests" plugin, they make the quests for you players to enjoy!

Builders:
The builders are the body of the server! As they are responsible for actually recreating Fairytail's finest monuments
and implementing them into our server for you players to explore!

MS-Configurators:
Also known as the spell creators! These special people are in charge of the spell creation department, they forge new spells on the daily for each and every magic type! The head MS-Configurators will also be in charge of making the "CC's" (Character Card) magics, this includes Juvia, Natsu, Gray, Erza etc.

Developers:
These staff members have the capacity to create the servers custom plugins! We currently don't have
any of these, but we are trying our best without them!

Moderators:
These staff members are the reigning police force of the server! They watch, report and punish players who are not abiding by the rules and regulations of Fairytail Legacy!

Helpers:
Even though they may not be complete staff members they are still crucial to the servers management as they are prime locations for information, ask a question and they will be glad to help! (As the name suggests)

We are indeed looking for people to fill these various roles, So if you feel like you are up for a challenge head to the site linked below! But also do not be afraid to just drop on by and become a regular player! We are always looking for new members of our community!

Check out our discord for more information!:
https://discord.gg/QZBuM2x

If you wish to fulfill one of these positions just head on over to our site and begin the application process!:
https://fairytaillegacy.enjin.com/forum/m/46447859/viewthread/30942988-staff-application-format

IP(Server Whitelisted though, for more info just join the discord that was linked above!):
fairytaillegacy.mcpro.io

Thank you for taking interesting in us!

May the gods shed light upon your journey, young traveler!~
AryaUwU
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon