FanaticMC | Looking for staff

Waffles3253's Avatar Waffles32531/27/16 12:03 am
1/31/2016 8:06 pm
Waffles3253's Avatar Waffles3253
Server Info

FanaticMC is a brand, new server with aspirations to become something unique and great! FanaticMC was founded on the idea of creating new and innovative content for its playerbase. Some of the planned gamemodes and features include but are not limited to: prison, factions, custom minigames, KitPvP, ELO PvP ranking system, etc

Recruitment

FanaticMC is still young and growing, so staff are needed. FanaticMC is looking to create an opportunity for players to become apart of this project.

Positions Needed and Requirements:

Admin - Must have a basic knowledge of core plugins (essentials, groupmanager, etc).
Must have previous experience (Mod+).
Must have a mic and Skype/TS.
Basic knowledge of Enjin (website).

Developer - Must have an extensive knowledge of Java.
Must have a basic knowledge of core plugins (essentials, groupmanager, etc.)
Must be able to work AT LEAST 5 hours a week.
Pay is open for discussion.
Developer applicants will be required to create a test plugin to show their knowledge/ability.

Website Designer - A basic knowledge of Enjin is optional, but could be helpful.
Must be able to show previous work.
Must be able to work for AT LEAST 5 hours a week.
Must be able to complete assignments with reasonable effort in reasonable time.
Pay is open for discussion.

Mod - Must have previous experience.
A basic knowledge of Enjin is optional, but could be helpful.
Must have a basic knowledge of core plugins (essentials, groupmanager, etc).

Helper - A basic knowledge of Enjin is optional, but could be helpful.

*NEW* Builder - A basic knowledge of Worldedit and other editing plugins.
Must be able to work for AT LEAST 5 hours a week.
Must be able to provide proof of work.

Application Format

Admin

IGN:
Skype?:
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Admin?:
Why should you be a FanaticMC Admin?:
Tell me about yourself:
Previous experience:

Developer
IGN:
Skype?:
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Developer?:
What skills can you bring to the team?:
Do you have an extensive knowledge of Java?:
How long have you been a Java developer?:
Tell me about yourself:
Previous experience (optional):
Are you willing to work for free (not required, but give an honest answer)?:

Website Designer
IGN:
Skype?:
Why do you want to be a website designer for FanaticMC?:
How long have you been a designer?:
Tell me about yourself:
Previous experience:
Are you willing to work for free (not required, but give an honest answer)?:

Mod
IGN:
Skype?:
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Moderator?:
Why should you be a FanaticMC Moderator?:
Previous experience:
Tell me about yourself:

Helper
IGN:
Skype?:
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Helper?:
Why should you be a FanaticMC Helper?:
Tell me about yourself:

Builder
IGN:
Skype?:
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Builder?:
Screenshots/proof of work (required):
Tell me about yourself:

If you are accepted, you will be contacted through Skype for further evaluation.
IP: fanaticmc.beastmc.com

Thank you for reading and good luck to all applicants!
Waffles3253
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2016 8:06 pm
Waffles3253
Staff applications now closed! Builder, website designer, and dev applications will remain open.
01/31/2016 7:02 pm
Waffles3253
@Dynamau
Denied. Lack of effort/detail.
01/31/2016 6:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Twiistify
IGN: Dynamau

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Skype?: its on my portfolio, http://www.dynamau.comxa.com

Why do you want to be a website designer for FanaticMC?: I enjoy web development
and I'm willing to work for free if im allowed to use this as experience on my portfolio?

What skills can you bring to the team?: HTML/CSS

How long have you been a designer?: About a year now

Tell me about yourself: I'm a 14 year old school student from England. I'm in year 10 (9th grade I believe? ) and I enjoy Web Development.

Previous experience: Only a few small projects of mine, they were a while back though.

Are you willing to work for free (not required, but give an honest answer)?: Yes as stated above
01/31/2016 4:42 pm
Waffles3253
@Darunia
Denied. You are not the type of staff member we require.
01/31/2016 2:17 pm
Waffles3253
@NotEnoughWonders
You have been contacted on Skype for further evaluation.

@Voltic
Denied. You are not the type of staff member we require.
01/31/2016 2:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
IGN: DarnuiaWrath1987

Skype?: Yes tonyteets12

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Admin?: I want to be admin on this server cause I wanna help this server become a big success like mine didn't cause mine got DEDOSED and I lost it to those stupid people and I wanna make sure it doesn't happen to your server like it did to mine. I also like to help people and I will make sure I make it to the server everyday and if I cant I will make sure I contact you via skype

Why should you be a FanaticMC Admin?: I can promote the server to my 216 followers on twitter when it is open to public for sure I like to help people but when it comes to people breaking the rules if I have to I will inforce them and make sure it is a healthy community for every one

Tell me about yourself: I am 13 and I live in Maryland USA and I like to help people I am a really nice indivsual and if I don't make it to be staff I would gladly be a Beta Tester or a player on the server or anything to help you. My name is Tony and I love meeting new people also

Previous experience: My previous experiences include in-game Dev, Admin,Configer for GroupManager and Essentials. Mod, Owner, and Co-Owner
01/31/2016 1:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Lisa taylor
Admin
IGN:Voltic_

Do you have a mic?:Yes

Skype?:Cur1man

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Admin?: I Would like to be staff because I Would like to be staff because I Can offer A Lot. I Can record all the dirty little hackers. I can get rid of all the spammers/Advertisers. I Am Always On And On Skype i love answering Everyone Questions I Will help Anyone I'm Really Kind and I'm also a good listener I Do know most plugins I'm a loyal player. I Do know most plugin commands and if I seen someone higher then me abusing I would first of all contact you on Skype then tell everyone that there's no reason to be worried. I will try my best to not ignore anyone and answer everyone's questions as I like to be fair with everyone even if I Don't get along with them I can Help You build if needed I'm not the best just average. I Will try my best To Help Everyone in the best possible way As I do love helping others and I'm good with dealing with players arguments as I can stop a lot of them. Well when I see Players Arguing and no one can do nothing about it, it can get really annoying for the rest of the players and when you come across a hacker and staff may not be on or they may be Afk they get away as I'm really active I rarely go afk and I would be able to help everyone who asked me for help unless its something that has to be dealt with a higher rank.

Why should you be a FanaticMC Admin?: I Can offer All my wonderful ideas I can offer all of my time on my computer to this server as I said I can be on for a very long time. I Can help you build different Things Like a New PvPArena Etc. Also can confirm I would make the community Nicer And better by removing all the hackers and spammers/advertisers. I will try my best to answer everyone I'm rarely afk on the server so I would be able to help everyone I'm very kind I don't side anyone. I wouldn't abuse any of my commands as I will work my way up to get admin as I would really like to be able to help the server and ban the hackers I have been staff before so I do know how to deal with bad situations Like if there was a Really bad argument. I really think I could help your server as I would like to help get you donations so you can make the server bigger and increase updates witch would be really awesome for the server as it would help it a lot. Thank you for reading my Application. I Think The Server is a brilliant server that is getting popular really fast all of the staff are kind they do try to help there most when there busy witch I like they don't ignore you unless someone ask them to read there app, Witch can get really annoying as I have been staff before. I Do like it when there are faction fights and everyone just wants to raid there main enemies witch is funny I like the plugins you have I also like all of your buildings as It looks they have a lot of effort put in to them witch is really nice to see. I Can see your have work very hard now your work is paying off. I could help a lot as I`m active on forums 5-24hours a day witch will be helpful.

Tell me about yourself: How mature are you on a scale from 1 - 10?
Value: 9
How much would you like to be staff?
Value: 6
What is your email address?
curtistaylor1@mail.com

Previous experience: I have a lot of experience with staff, since I've been in many communities, and helped a lot of server get built, as well as runned. I'm good with people, as well with the chat, polite and skilled. I'm good with keeping the chat cool, as well as the game-flow itself. (No hackers, etc.)​
01/31/2016 1:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NotEnoughWonders
Admin

IGN:
NotEnoughWonders

Do you have a mic?:
Yeah

Skype?:
extinct.aethyr

I think you should choose me as part of your Staff Team because I have the qualities and attributes to be part of your Team. I am able to coordinate with other people easily and sorting things out with what needs to be done. I possess all of what you're looking for in a Administrator. I have a lot of experience in the Server Industry and I think I’m the right choice for being the Head of your Team.

This question was answered in the question above.

Tell me about yourself:
I'm 15 years old, I've worked with a lot of servers before and I've been successful at making a few of those great servers. I'm the person that when they set a goal they're not done till you reach it.

Previous experience:
Owned my own Reddit UHC server I successfully ran and operated the server as well, I've also been Helper and Mod on a few other servers too. Now I think I can definitely handle being an Admin of a Staff Team.
01/31/2016 12:47 pm
Waffles3253
Bump. All positions needed!
01/30/2016 11:54 pm
Waffles3253
Bump. All positions still needed!
01/30/2016 4:39 pm
Waffles3253
@Cookiesss
01/30/2016 1:53 pm
Cookiesss
IGN: Cookiesss
Skype?: XCookiesPVPX
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Admin?: I want to be an Admin on FanaticMC because I believe it can go somewhere with the right people. So far, I joined the server, and it looks like it is a server that has potential. I love the way spawn is built. I am currently looking for staff positions that I think I fit into, FanaticMC is one of them.
Why should you be a FanaticMC Admin?: I should be an Admin because I am very well experienced. I have all the knowledge you need to know with group manager, essentials, and such. I actually used to be a Co-Owner on a server, which went down, but I was in charge of all the ranks and permissions. I always knew what I was doing. I should be an admin on FanaticMC because I can positively contribute to the server everyday. I will bring ecstatic energy and happiness to the server. I will work hard to make sure things get done. I know, I may be young but please don't look at that as a disadvantage. I promise you I will be the most mature 12 year old you've met.
Tell me about yourself: I am 12, I play minecraft a ton (especially during weekends and breaks!) I love to help anyone in need and I am overall just happy all the time. I can take it if I am ever criticized for doing something I didn't. I will not get but hurt. I'm an experienced player, its been 3 years now, and I am ready for something new, like a new staff position!
Previous experience: Like I said above, I have previously been a Co-Owner on a server that went down. I was in charge of all the permissions and ranks, which gives me the experience of group manager and essentials. I think I would be a perfect fit for what you guys are looking for. I'm familiar with all of the commands regarding group manager, and even know pretty much all of essentials. If you need, I can even set permissions! I overall think I'm ready for a position like this.
01/30/2016 12:31 pm
Waffles3253
Builder applications now open! Check the original post and use the application I provided.
01/30/2016 12:12 pm
Waffles3253
@Fiqhtz
You have been contacted through Skype for further evaluation.
01/30/2016 12:00 pm
LazerLime
IGN: Fiqhtz
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Skype?: lazerlime.mc

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Moderator?:

I would like to be Moderator on your server because I believe I can help grow your server into a very populated and popular server. I believe I have the skills to do so and I would love to help out the FanaticMC community and help members with all their questions. I would like to help out by making the server more friendly and aesthetically pleasing and basically way more approachable to someone. I believe with my help we can grow a good base to the server and slowly grow it.

Why should you be a FanaticMC Moderator?:

I should be a FanaticMC Moderator because I have the skills which all moderators should have which is that Im always there for the server and active. I will be active on the server 3 hours on the weekends and 1 hour on weekdays due to school and other activities. I am loyal and trustworthy to the server and can be trusted by anyone. I am friendly and approachable and wiling to help anyone out on any questions. I have good leadership skills and I am experienced in Moderating a server before from past experiences. I have a professional look and I write professionally with correct grammar and punctuation. Lastly I am firm with my decisions but I always have fun!

Previous experience:

My past experiences include moderating on a couple of different servers some from my friends and some from public. I have be admin on two servers before and I have learned many things from my admin experiences such as dedication and Admin commands. From my own server experiences I have learned permissions Ex and other plugins and how to basic code. I have been staff on other servers but the main ones are the ones I have listed!

Tell me about yourself:

Well I am 15 years old and I love playing Minecraft in general and on multiplayer servers too. I have a small growing youtube channel which I started but due to exams I have not uploaded in a while. I like playing various sports such as football and tennis. I am the captain of the football team in my school and I have learned leadership skills from that role. Thanks for reading my application, I hope I get accepted and hopefully promoted to a higher rank! Thank you.
01/30/2016 11:54 am
Waffles3253
@FaveFiery

@Oblivioux

@Jadii
01/30/2016 9:26 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
JadiMc
Helper
IGN: Jadii
Age: I am 11. Don't get me wrong, i'm quite young but i'm still pretty mature.
Do you have a mic?: Yes, i have a decent mic.

Skype?: jackdixonse (Possibly making a new account)

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Helper?: Because i think that Minecraft has become pretty boring just playing the different gamemodes so i'd like to find a server to settle down on. I always try to make people happy as it makes me happy seeing happy people. I am good at handling situations when people feel uncomfortable and catching rule-breakers.

Why should you be a FanaticMC Helper?: I am a very nice and kind person and i have always been. I think that i should be a helper on FanaticMC because i am pretty good at making players stay on the server by being nice and always helping them. I think that this server has alot of potential and that it will become something good.

Previous experience (optional): I have been a part of the staff team on a couple of servers and i have learnt alot from that. Alot of commands and the right punishments for rules.

Tell me about yourself: My name is Jack and i live in Sweden. I've played Minecraft for around 5 years and i love it.
01/30/2016 7:50 am
Jamesy87 Gaming
Your so picky
01/30/2016 11:18 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
Don't complain because people want detail. Honestly, if you try to do one sentence responses, or even one word responses on a real job application, you're not getting that job. Being detailed will help you in life.
01/29/2016 11:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
FaveFiery
Mod
IGN: FaveFiery
Do you have a mic?: yes, not very good though.
Skype?: ebxnie_
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Moderator?: To meet new people.
Why should you be a FanaticMC Moderator?: I am a nice person, I love playing minecraft and I try to help people with the best of my ability.
Previous experience: None yet.
Tell me about yourself: My name is Ebonie and I live in NSW Australia. I play Minecraft 1-5 hours on weekdays and on the weekends I am on all day and/or all night. I have played Minecraft since 2012.

Thank you~ FaveFiery.
01/29/2016 11:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
IGN: Oblivioux
Skype?: Will PM

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Admin?: I'd like to be a staff member because I want to be the one that watches the staff members as well as the members. Usually the members are the good ones (at least until the randoms come in,) but sometimes it's the staff that will be breaking the rules because they believe they're above the law. Which is why I want to watch the staff members as well (Mostly Moderators and stuff, but I still want to watch them) It's usually those who think they're okay to break rules because they're the moderator of the server, the server police, that they can go off and attack others for no reason, or attack the servers morality and cause people to loose members. This is what I don't want, and I don't like it when it ever happens. Which is why I want to be a staff member!

Plus with members, there are plenty of times when people want to come onto a server because they have nothing better to do in life other than break and grief anything they see, or break rules, or harass other players because it makes them feel good about themselves. I love putting these people to a stop dead in their tracks before they do any damage to anyone.

Why should you be a FanaticMC Admin?: I generally stand out because I am someone who is willing to put the time and effort needed into making a good server! Not only that, I am prepared to help out the members of Staff, and the members of the server daily, without having anything in the way of me helping out anyone who is in need of help!

Tell me about yourself: Well, I'm a 17 year old... playing Minecraft since the 1.2.5 Update in April of 2012. I have been banned from servers before from simple rule breaking, and also one moment of griefing but that was mostly my younger stage of life. I haven't played Minecraft in a few months, and before that It was a year since the last time. I've been getting back into playing lately, and familiarizing my self with commands once again, I am ready to head back into the world of Minecraft and help out servers as they are needed.

Previous experience: I actually haven't worked on a server in Minecraft in about a year or two now. So I truly don't have a portfolio... Minecraft wise. All the server I've once been staff on are gone, one recently departed as well (Recently as in I had staff on there recently and then the server closed) It was called TideMC, But as I said. It's closed, and I have no contact with any of the former people within the server. I am a moderator on a server in another game called Garrys Mod, I'm a TTT server Moderator (I'm currently on Trial but I'm one of the best ones there as everyone has said to me.) That gives me a good reputation right there for me to say that! )
01/29/2016 7:10 pm
Waffles3253
@mgpup
01/29/2016 6:40 pm
Waffles3253
@itssnika

All positions still needed!
01/28/2016 11:09 pm
liveman6707
IGN: itssnika

Do you have a mic?:Yes i do

Skype?:liveman670

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Admin?:i want to become an admin on FanaticMC because i really like to help server improve and make them grow more, i also want to be admin to make new friends and be able to have fun

Why should you be a FanaticMC Admin?: i should be and admin because i really like to help out, i am a caring person that will always lend a hand, i have had experience with minecraft and also being and a admin, and i want to help the server and have fun

Tell me about yourself: i am a nice caring person that wants to help others out, i like to play minecraft with people that are nice and just have fun

Previous experience:i have been admin on 2 pervious server that have not shut down
01/28/2016 10:09 pm
Waffles3253
@Megpup
01/28/2016 10:07 pm
Waffles3253
@Lildyl

@Whaleh
01/28/2016 6:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2
IGN: Whaleh

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but sadly it broke but I'm planning on getting a new one soon.

Skype?: Jordan.collins37

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Moderator?: I would like to be moderator on FanaticMC because I think it would be a great experience becoming a staff member on your server. I would like to get to know all the servers players and staff team. I want to keep the server a fun, more enjoyable place for everyone, I would try my best to get rid of all the servers hackers/cheaters so the server can become even more memorable for everyone. I will keep help the server from spammers, hackers as I've already stated, and just everyone that break any rule. If someone reports a player on the forums I will look into the report by keeping an eye on that specific player(s). I'm very good a moderating servers, by keeping an eye out for the server when no other staff are on. If I get the moderator rank I will memorize all the rules so I don't have to keep typing /rules every time I think someone breaks I rule, in fact every server I've been helper/moderator on I memorized all their rules and I will memorize your servers rules as
well.

Why should you be a FanaticMC Moderator?: I should be a moderator on FanaticMC I'm highly experienced in being staff on servers, I know pretty much all there is to know about being staff on a server, such as be active, help players, welcome new comers, give 2 warnings to spammers and if they don't listen to those warnings give them a good 1hour+ mute (It really depends on how bad that person spammed), don't ban people that you "think" hack without any evidence, if you get evidence then show the evidence to a higher staff just so they know that you are banning the right person, the reason for their ban I would put; Use of hacked client Appeal @[your website]. BAN advertisers that actually give a full ip of a server, but if they just said the server name and not the ip give them a good 2hour+ mute. If someone was threatening an other player by threatening to ddos them or something like that, then I would give the 1 warning and if they said it even 1 more time I would tempban that person for 1day+. If I ever saw a staff member abusing their powers I would either take screenshots or record them on how they were abusing. If I gathered enough evidence I would report that evidence to the owner, or a higher staff. I just really love to help servers out by just simply being there for other players, new-comers and even other staff. There are many ways in which I can help your server, here are some examples; keeping the server clean from spammers, hackers, threateners, people that are just really rude to other players, testing new stuff that you added to the game and wasn't sure if it worked or not, possibly building (I know its not a helpers job just stating that I could give a hand), helping out players that need guidance. If I ever caught someone hackusating someone without any proof I would simply say: Please don't hackusate other players without proof if you have proof that the person was hacking please report the player on the forums and show your evidence that he/she was hacking. If I caught someone asking for in game items, money, I would tell them to stop asking for in game items or money, but if they continued to do so I would kick them and mute for for 30 minutes. If I EVER saw someone being racist or making sexual jokes/comments I would tell them to stop or else they will be muted, but if they simply continued to do it I would kick them and then mute them for 3hours+ (depending on how bad the jokes/comments sounded). I want to keep the server community a clean place for everyone, I want everyone to make friends and make enemies I think thats what makes every server fun!

Previous experience: I'm actually currently moderator on a server called "Graystone" its an rpg server, and no I won't be inactive on this server just because I'm moderator on an other server. The server actually isn't even open yet, the owner plans on opening the server in about 3 or less weeks from now. I've owned to servers and been pretty much every rank below such as, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Manager, Admin, Head-Moderator, moderator, builder, helper, and trusted. I kind of stated some of my experience on the question "What makes you different from others who are applying for the position??" I stated that I was experienced in how to handle someone breaking a certain rule. I explained what I would do If someone broke a rule.

Tell me about yourself: I'm a very mature, nice, fun and funny person I tend to joke around from time to time but not when it comes to keeping an eye on the server I never joke around when someone breaks a rule I always take action if I ever see someone breaking a rule. I have good grammar, like all staff should have. I just love helping servers grow and moderating them its just what do. I'm very, very good a moderating chat I know how to handle situations like when two people are arguing over something I always do the right thing I know all the punishments.

Hello! Thank for reading my application and I really hope you could consider me your servers new moderator! I'm very experienced as I already said in my application I've told you some of the servers I'm currently staff on and no just because I'm staff on an other server DOES NOT mean I won't be active on your server because I'm a very dedicated person I am usually free I am home schooled so I can get on a lot more than other people usually can, again thanks for reading my application.
01/28/2016 6:15 pm
Lildyl
Making an app for both Admin and Developer and depends if you like my applications or not, you choose which role you would rather me be

Admin

IGN: Lildyl

Skype?: MrDerbsMC

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Admin?: I want to be an admin because I've recently been enjoying Minecraft a ton, and with my previous experience with owning my own factions server I feel I have the knowledge and social skills required for this position

Why should you be a FanaticMC Admin?: I should be a Fanatic admin because I could be the deciding factor if its gonna make it or break it, I can provide a lot of aspects to the server like respect, treating everything equal and helping out with anything that needs to be fixed.

Tell me about yourself: I'm from canada, also a bit of a no life when it comes to computers, I love everything about them I am also a huge nerd with video games and never want to stop playing them. Neat freak / OCD and like to keep everything (including code) very neat and easy to understand.

Previous experience: I actually owned my own server for about 2 months, averaged about 25 players, and it was a factions server with a custom coded claiming / factions plugin where you can claim with an object of your choice and how big of a claim you want (square, or rectangle). Also, I had plenty of minigames and what I thought was an excellent community. I've also been a head-mod on a skyblock server for about a month but it shut down a long time ago due to funding and was a small server with about 10 players average.

Developer

IGN: Lildyl

Skype?: MrDerbsMC

Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Developer?: I want to be a FanaticMC developer because I always run into servers that have so many bugs and terribly designed plugins, and I would like to be the one to change that for this server, so that I can make it the best it can be, while having fun with the community we can build up with the unique plugins I / we create.

What skills can you bring to the team?: I can bring the skills of teaching less experienced developers so that if I ever decide to move on you will always have somebody there to take my spot, and the amount of experience I have will be able to solve many if not all plugins you want.

Do you have an extensive knowledge of Java?: I have a decent amount of knowledge which would be more than enough to help out with the server. I have an outside of the box way of thinking on programming, which will be extremely helpful when things get tough.

How long have you been a Java developer?: 5 years, a bit of google work and self teaching before high-school and 4 years of advanced high school classes in java programming

Tell me about yourself: I'm from canada, also a bit of a no life when it comes to computers, I love everything about them I am also a huge nerd with video games and never want to stop playing them. Neat freak / OCD and like to keep everything (including code) very neat and easy to understand.

Are you willing to work for free (not required, but give an honest answer)?: Yes, but if it's a large project and I need to go out of my way to work on it I will be requiring pay
01/28/2016 5:53 pm
Waffles3253
Bump. All positions still needed!
01/27/2016 9:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
OhHoney04
Mod
IGN:megpup
Do you have a mic?:No
Skype?: No sorry but I have a enjin.
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Moderator?: Because I love helping new servers,im very experienced,I have been staff on 10 servers now,one help three mod five admin and one co-owner
Why should you be a FanaticMC Moderator?:Because I will be on the server everyday,I make time every day to get on,im very experienced and I would love to help in anyway
Previous experience: as I said one helper three mod five admin and one co-owner
Tell me about yourself: My name is Megan I am 14,homeschooled (So I have a lot of time) and have a lot of experience.
I hope you like it if you don't I can remake it with more info
01/27/2016 8:39 pm
Waffles3253
@fire4982
You have been contacted on Skype for further evaluation
01/27/2016 8:05 pm
fireblazer553
Admin
IGN:
fireblazer553

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Skype?:
fire4982

I should be an admin because I am very good at handling players and other staff members. I am very good with staff management as I know about Mods and what requirements they should have to be promoted or demoted. I also know about plugins. Not as much as to make them but I can configure them and change small things, etc. I can also fully configurate plugins. Just not design them.

I should be an admin at FanaticMC because I believe the server could have some improvements done and we could add some plugins and stuff to make it better for the players. Also, I know how to correctly help players and make them feel good on the server.
Tell me about yourself:
I am 14 years old. Male. I live in United States. I love to play minecraft and joined a few years ago.

Previous experience:
I have my own server where I am Owner at. I have also been Co-Owner, Staff Manager, Admin and Mod on serveral other servers, which most of them, sadly closed due to lack of players.
01/27/2016 7:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheParty4455
To be honest Waffles, Your being very picky. Hopefully someone can come along and make the perfect app. Good luck
01/27/2016 7:21 pm
Waffles3253
@jamesy

@TheGamerPotato
Denied. Incorrect application format. Please make sure you read the ENTIRE thread and use the format I gave.

@TheParty4455
01/27/2016 7:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheParty4455
Developer
IGN: TheParty4455
Do you have a mic?: Yes, A ATR2500-USB Mic
Skype?: TheParty4455
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Developer?: I want to be a FanaticMC Developer because i think i can make this server more unique then any other server Today.
What skills can you bring to the team?: I can bring skills of Developing Custom Plugins/Helping
Do you have an extensive knowledge of Java?: I would say it is Beyond Average yes.
How long have you been a Java developer?: About 1 1/2 Years
Tell me about yourself: I'm a chill guy who likes to make crazy and unique things.
Previous experience (optional): I have coded about 1/4 of a game over the last summer but then school hopped in and i was forced to stop.
Are you willing to work for free (not required, but give an honest answer)?: I would have to think about that more.
01/27/2016 7:11 pm
ThePotatoGamerMCC
IGN:TheGamerPotatoMC
I have a mic
My skype is Maxdaminecrafter
I Want to feel the power to be a server Mod
I used to own a server but got ddos and geifed so i decided to stop it
I used to own a server with about 8-30 players a day
Im a 13 Year old gamer who plays A TON AOF GAMES What my mother says IS WAY TOO MUCH So i decided i want to help other servers i like minecraft alot im usally on 8-10 hours a week i would be a great mod but thurday and friday i wont be on rarley i could be on
01/27/2016 6:51 pm
Jamesy87 Gaming
Mod
IGN: jamesy87
Do you have a mic?: No
Skype?: jrs0091@hotmail.com but I don't use Skype much
Why do you want to be a FanaticMC Moderator?: So I can help out with a server in need
Why should you be a FanaticMC Moderator?: Because your server needs help
Previous experience: I was Mod on a server
Tell me about yourself: Im just a nice guy that wants to help out this server nothing much else.
01/27/2016 12:03 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Mr_Ritz
I did read it all!
01/27/2016 2:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
Mr_Ritz
IGN: ExzibitGamingHD
What are you applying for?: Admin i'm willing to take any Rank to be honest.
Do you have a mic: Yes I do
Previous experience(previous work here for builders):
Times you can be on: I can be on for as long as I wan't pretty much when i'm not at work.
Timezone: Australia/N.S.W timezone.
Why pick you?: I have played Minecraft for about 8-7 years now and I have been Staff on multiple Servers/Networks but sadly they have all shutdown or I have somehow managed to loose the IP to the Server/Network I am still currently a Server-Manager on 1 Server and a Admin on a Network & 1 other Server & am Staff on another Server that is completely brand new. I know most of the basic Plugins I also know how to setup Ranks and that but I am currently still learning on how to setup Permissions and etc I know how to use both PEX & GM and that and if you ever need any help with paying for the Network or something feel free to let me know because I would happily try and help you out.
Give me a few examples of rule breaks you'd see on other servers and tell me how you would solve them: Players using Hacked Clients: I would double check to make sure that they are using a Hacked Client and if they are I would give them 2 chances to delete it or turn them off if they do not listen I would then Tempban that player for 3 days or 1 week depends really. With all rules I will usually give them 3 chances to listen if they do not listen then depending on the rule that they are breaking I would either Mute that Player, Perm Ban that player or Tempban that Player.

~ExzibitGamingHD
01/27/2016 6:09 pm
Waffles3253
Denied. Incorrect application format. Please make sure you read the entire post and use the format I gave.

All positions still needed!
01/27/2016 8:50 am
incarnationz
Did you even read the admin format? or did you copy and paste?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome