FarWest Looking For Staff

ChuzzlePuzzle's Avatar ChuzzlePuzzle10/20/17 6:16 am history
10/20/2017 9:17 pm
Duvain Feynorim's Avatar Duvain Feynorim
Farwest Is looking for Staff, Think This Could Be You? well look no further you have come to the right place.

This server will be like no other, many servers today have an inactive staff team, corrupt staff and no sense of fun and stability. With Farwest We strive to create a safe and stable server for all your needs. If you are willing to be an active staff member with a can do attitude WE WANT YOU. our goal is to have a staff team that not only looks to keep the server upkept and tidy, but a staff team who can have FUN! with the players... As a staff member you will not only be the face of our server You! will be the voice, the fun and the bold that all players aspire to be. more information will be given once accepted

Staff We Are Looking For:

-Plugin Manager (16 Years +)
-Plugin Developers (15 +)
-Senior Administrators (15 +)
-Administrators (15)
-Senior Moderators (14 +)
-Moderators (14)
-Helpers (13)
IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 13 DONT APPLY!

Application format:

Ign:

Rank Applying for:

Experience:

Why We Should Choose You:

Build photos (Builders only):

Plugin Experience(Plugin Managers Only):

Scenarios

What Would You Do if 2 staff were fighting. (and you were a higher ranking member)?

What Would you do if 2 staff were fighting and you were a lower ranking member?

What Would you do if a staff member was abusing their powers?

What Would you do if you caught a hacker red handed?

Tell Us More Abour YOU!

Hobbies?

What Makes You YOU?
ChuzzlePuzzle
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/20/2017 9:02 pm
Strawberry_Ice_Cream
Excuse me, what kind of server is this going to be? Ex. Survival, creative, mini-game...

Just askin'.
10/20/2017 3:36 pmhistory
Level 82 : Elite Pixel Painter
Duvain Feynorim
Age: Not comfortable giving that out( sorry for my security concerns)

IGN: Darth_Feanor

Experience: none as a staff member, but have wanted to for some time. Much playing experience on different themed servers, some lotr, some star wars and so on. I do enjoy building most, or redstone creations, as they are always a challenge.

Why me?: I do not enjoy spamming in chat or TP request on some servers, and would love the chance to finally be able to do something about it. I have the most aversion toward profanity in chat related stuff.

Builds: You want some example builds I have made? A lotr map / A city map

Staff fighting: I would tell them to tell their story sides one at a time, and if a wrong was done try and right it. If I was a lower rank however I would just tel a higher rank about it and let them deal with it.

If staff abusing: I would report them with maybe a screenshot as proof or tel a higher ranking member.

If hacker is found: ban them if I have the permissions to do so, if not tell a higher ranking member of them.

Last three questions I would prefer not to answer for same reason as the first age question. I do not believe in giving out personal info to a stranger. If this means I cannot be accepted then so be it but I will not compromise my principles for this.

~Darth Feanor,
10/20/2017 7:13 pm
ChuzzlePuzzle
The Board Of Directors have reviewed your application, We have Come to te conclusion to DENY your Application, Due to the fact you have Had no staff experience. Also to the fact that you failed to fully fill out the application to the reason of "not disclosing personal information", these questions are nothing too personal at all, in fact they are used in normal everyday job interviews.

Now that we have come to the conclusion of Declining your application, Please Wait 5 Days Before Re Applying.
10/20/2017 9:17 pm
Level 82 : Elite Pixel Painter
Duvain Feynorim
I understand, though this is not a "every day job interview" now is it though? It is total strangers, anyway thanks for reading.
10/20/2017 3:12 pm
swiftninja6

Ign: swiftninja6

Experience: Been moderating 2 servers for about 2 years

Why We Should Choose You: I am great at moderating [chat] and behavior, and I'm on Minecraft for no less than 12 hours, which proves my activity.

Build Photos (Builders only):

Plugin Experience (Plugin Managers Only):

What would you do if 2 staff were fighting (and you were a higher ranking member)? The first and simple step would be for me to ask "What seems to be the problem?". On the servers I moderate, a fight between 2 staff members would usually be about punishing someone who broke a rule. I would normally tell them to "leave it to me", because the punishment should be fair to both the people of the server and the rule breaker.

What would you do if 2 staff were fighting and you were a lower ranking member? Good question. The answer would be similar to my last one, except a little bit different. If 2 staff were fighting over how to punish a rule breaker again, I would have to ask them if I could suggest the punishment. In this case, it makes it more difficult for me, because these staff members can turn on me at anytime.

What would you do if a staff member was abusing their powers? If they were intentionally abusing their powers, I would have to contact someone with a higher rank than me for help. Otherwise, I would just look like another staff member to him or her.

What would you do if you caught a hacker red handed? As I mentioned above, the punishment should be fair to everyone playing on this server. Of course, the hacker would never think of a punishment as "fair". I would give them a warning and ask them to change out of their hacked client. But if they were to continue, now would be the time to ban them.

Tell us more about you!: I feel the same way as you: staff members should have a sense of humor and fun, but when things get serious, we've got to be serious, too. On some servers I play on (not as a moderator), I find staff to be somewhat boring and inactive. But I'm not like that. As I said earlier, I'm on Minecraft no less than 12 hours a day. That doesn't mean I don't play other games, though.

Hobbies?: I play on various Minecraft servers. I enjoy playing on this Minecraft server that's inspired by Grand Theft Auto. But more than that, I enjoy playing on survival servers. Sometimes, I would go on a singleplayer world with LAN open and just mess around with commands and command blocks. I also enjoy playing Super Smash Bros. To put it simply, I love video games.

What makes you YOU?: I'm not sure how else to answer this, other than the way I live and how I play Minecraft. That's pretty much it.
10/20/2017 7:18 pm
ChuzzlePuzzle
Congratulations! the board of directors have decided to ACCEPT! you, due the this wonderful outcome i need you to add me on Discord, my name and numer is: ChuzzlePuzzle#7310
10/20/2017 2:36 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
Any ranks paid?
10/20/2017 7:14 pm
ChuzzlePuzzle
We Do not pay ranks as this is a perminant position sorry :)
10/20/2017 2:23 pm
Flobber_Ding123
Application format:

Ign: Flobber_Ding123

Experience: I have played Minecraft since January 2014, In March 2015 I got my first staff rank of Moderator and since that day I have climbed ranks until I finally got to the top with Head-of-Staff. I've been a joint Co-Owner before but I think that position is too much for me to handle as is why I am only applying for the Administrator role. I have also been an Administrator on many servers but it's been a while now and these Servers have closed down, and there is 1 server still active which I hold the Admin role on.

Why We Should Choose You: I think you should choose me because I have a high level of maturity 95% of the time, I have 2-3 years of experience being a staff member. You should pick me because I think I can help this server and build a lovely community with everyone else.

Scenarios

What Would You Do if 2 staff were fighting? (and you were a higher ranking member)? I would create a neutral zone between them and talk to them separately to find out the issue and what caused it. I would punish both but not too harshly if it's something minor.

What Would you do if 2 staff were fighting and you were a lower ranking member? I would possibly try and speak to them but otherwise, I would keep screenshots and contact a higher ranking member of staff.

What Would you do if a staff member was abusing their powers? If I were a higher ranked staff member I would punish this staff member and also report them to the higher staff to see what they would want me to do with him.

What Would you do if you caught a hacker red-handed? If I were to catch a hacker red-handed I would just ask them a couple questions such as 'Why would you even want to hack?' and then I would bestow them their punishment.

Tell Us More About YOU! I'm 15, I am from Slovakia, Košice and I live in the UK. I speak 3 different languages fluently. Slovakian, Polish and I guess English

Hobbies? I go out each day and I enjoy playing on my PC / Console

What Makes You, YOU? I have a valid sense of humour and I can be hard to please but generally people like me for who I am.

- Adam
10/20/2017 12:48 pm
JoshBradley13

Ign:Joshbradley13

Experience:Manager on server admin on 2 different server and Mod

Why We Should Choose You: exept all of dat i ahve my own server and know plugins good enought soo i can help with dat too i know lot commands lot usefull plugins and more.!

Plugin Experience(Plugin Managers only):
10/20/2017 7:21 pm
ChuzzlePuzzle
Very Funny, DENIED.
10/20/2017 12:31 pmhistory
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Only The Best

Ign: OnlyTheBest

Experience: Owned a lot of servers and done alot of config.

Why We Should Choose You: I am very good at doing config and fixing bugs.

Plugin Experience(Plugin Managers Only): I have done lots of PeX permission files and lots of setups for many plugins.

Scenarios

What Would You Do if 2 staff were fighting. (and you were a higher ranking member)? Tell them to stop, if they didnt take away their ranks untill they calmed down.

What Would you do if 2 staff were fighting and you were a lower ranking member?
I would tell a senior staff member to investigate and capture screen shots.

What Would you do if a staff member was abusing their powers?
remove their rank and contact a owner/higher authority or just tell higher staff with screenshots.

What Would you do if you caught a hacker red handed?
Ask them what they have to say for themselves then follow the staff handbook and give out a punishment.

Tell Us More Abour YOU!
if you want to know more, msg me on discord: OnlyTheBest#9595
Hobbies?

What Makes You YOU?
The nice and fun person i am.
10/20/2017 7:23 pm
ChuzzlePuzzle
The Board Of Directors have reviewed your application, We have Come to te conclusion to DENY your Application.

Now that we have come to the conclusion of Declining your application, Please Wait 5 Days Before Re Applying
10/20/2017 10:37 am
NorisYT
Age; 19

IGN: NorrisYT

Position applying for; Senior Administrator

Why Choose me;
I've played Minecraft since the Alpha days and have gathered infinite knowledge of this game. I have also owned servers previously and have been able to span my knowledge over all roles both administratively and developer. I have high evening availability (UK) and every other weekend. Hopefully this paragraph covers both 'What experience I have' and 'Why Choose me'!

The senarios are quite straight forward;

1) 2 staff sighting (me as higher staff)
Cut the argument out and split the staff into separate areas of the server, look at creating a sterile chat area for the 2 members of staff and try to come to a resolution or impasse for the situation.

2) 2 staff fighting (me as lower)
Attempt to cut the argument calmly, while escalating to higher ranked staff members for resolution/interception.

3) Member of staff abusing powers.
In this case the servers admin/owner should be contacted and made aware of this. if there is a SOP in place then this should be refer to and any actions outlined taken.

4) Action catching a hacker
Conduct a check inventory of player to see if any items/contraband has been stolen or generated. Ban/suspend in line with policies set by the servers owner.

Not really a lot for me to tell you about myself, when I'm not working I game, Minecraft, Halo, RPG, FPS. etc. What makes me me? No Idea :D you'd have to find out for yourself.

Feel free to contact me on Skype; Curtis 1662
Email; curtisburford@hotmail.co.uk

Or reply to this post (I check back regularly)
10/20/2017 7:25 pmhistory
ChuzzlePuzzle
Congratulations! the board of directors have decided to ACCEPT! you, due the this wonderful outcome i need you to add me on Discord, my name and numer is: ChuzzlePuzzle#7310
10/20/2017 6:39 am
TeachMe

Ign: TeachMe

Experience: Multiple plugins made for many servers, I can supply code snippet and examples

Why We Should Choose You: You should choose me because, im cheap, affordable, Australian, and can do my job very well. I allow configs for all of the plugins if requested and am a pleasure to deal.

Note: Contact me on discord @TeachMe#2924 if you want to talk further, Will supply examples and more indepth details
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome