FeintMc Need staff✨Builders✨Admins✨Mods✨Devs

t_rainbow's Avatar t_rainbow7/29/16 2:24 am
7/30/2016 9:16 am
schumnasty's Avatar schumnasty
Hello everyone so I recently started a new server and I need promising and dedicated staff to help me out with it! Good luck to all

NEEDED POSITIONS

3-4 Builders(13+ Would like for them to be well rounded with different building styles)
2-3 Admins(16+ Depending on maturity I might reconsider)
3 Mods(13+ Would like to have mods that are willing to handle the abundance of questions that players may have and also be able to help them)
1-2 Dev(16+ you'll be given additional information on skype)
Please be on the lookout for skype because if I accept you I send you a message on there.
Builders Are Needed(will be accepting builders first)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Developer Application:
Name(Or what you'd like to be called):
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted):
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server :
Why Do You Want To Be Developer On FeintMc:
Do You Know Java:
Any Previous Experience As Developer:
Links To Plugins You Have Made:
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required):

Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called):
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc:
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others:
Any Previous Experience As Staff:

Mod Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called):
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc:
Any Previous Experience As Staff:

Builder Application:
Name(Or what you'd like to be called):
Pictures Of Any Spawn Builds You've Made:
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required)

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DONT ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS I WONT EVEN REPLY
t_rainbow
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2016 9:16 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
schumnasty
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): D
Minecraft Username: dschumer10
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): Schumnasty
Maturity Level (1-10): 9 (no one is ever fully mature )
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : 2+ hours
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: need a fresh start compared to what I'm used to.

What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: can be firm and fair.. Follow the wishes and respect the owners and people above me. Not afraid to put my input in important matters and can be a great mediator if need be.

Any Previous Experience As Staff: currently own my own server, Admin on two other servers in the past. Lead builder on 5 other servers (most of which no longer are active)

Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): I get along with everyone and really I am not the kind of person who manipulates or changes things to benefit me. I'm more about helping others than myself.
07/30/2016 12:53 am
Wizardunit
is there a way to apply for more than one staff option
07/30/2016 2:47 am
t_rainbow
No
07/30/2016 12:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BuilderGod
Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): Myron

Minecraft Username: Amenadiel

Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): dragon530983

Maturity Level (1-10): 5-10. It honestly depends on the server atmosphere that you require so if you need someone that can understand the need for maturity, but also a guy that understands the time and place for everything, then I'm your guy!

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - I have a completely clean record. This is a new account as I gave my old one to my little sister.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I currently moderate and administrate 2 servers and co-own one. I am willing to spend less time over those servers and dedicate a lot here.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can contribute about 3/5 of my free time a day. This would be about 2-5 hours. If I can, I will spend even more.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Stay cool when dealing with them, younger people sometimes might not understand their surroundings as much as you. Learn to show empathy towards them. We were all once young little kids, and there MUST be some people who seem to be caring for you. Be like them.

Are you able to record? - I already do, on youtube, but don't really have much subscribers.

Anything else we should know? - Well, the reason I want to become a staff is fairly simple.
I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years, including XBOX and PE ever since I was 11. I really want to help you in achieving your minecraft server ambitions. I have learnt and have had many experiences, good and bad, on minecraft servers. There were a few staff on this server and a few other servers, who I see to be responsible, helpful, caring, and the "no-nonsense" but "I can take a little bit of a joke" kind of attitude. I think I possess good attributes to contribute towards this server. I think some people do not have respect and are relatively rude. I want this place to be a good community and a better place, where people work hand in hand and are kind to each other, which is the reason I am writing this application. I will do my best in everything I "achieve" here, willing to demonstrate my worth as a staff member.Why will you want me? Well I am extremely capable and have proven myself to be able to handle all kinds of different tasks, big and small. I assure you professionalism in all that I do. I promise to uphold and maintain a great server experience and while at the same time, making sure that all players understand the rules and still have fun. I will also lend a hand to anybody in need of help.

5 Reasons to why we should make you admin: I am willing to try my very best to be responsible, mature, trustworthy, caring for all players. I will not be bias to anyone and be a role model by displaying exemplary behaviour in all circumstances. I think I have what it takes to make a positive difference to all Minecrafters and to bring it to a greater height with my abilities. I will also never abuse my rank. I will also always try my best to answer queries of all kind.

What skills do you have that will make you an outstanding Admin: I am a believer of fairness and equality. I also have experiences both in real life and Minecraft, making me a useful potential staff member and a better enforcer of the rules, also making me able to carry out actions more efficiently. I will also be able to be active. I am not strict, but I want to let people have fun the right way.

What makes you stand out: I am a person that knows that there is a right time for everything, when it is time to be serious and when it is the time to lighten up and joke a bit. This causes me not be hated. I am also very committed and persevering when it comes to doing or achieving something. I have been praised for having a way with words before. I am able to support burdens and handle situations too.

Please consider me as a staff as I sincerely wish to aid in the success of this server. Thank you for your attention and time.
07/29/2016 11:35 pm
_NoahPlayz
t-rainbow i said admin just to let you know
07/30/2016 12:51 am
t_rainbow
To young for admin sorry
07/30/2016 12:52 am
_NoahPlayz
Mod or lead Mod ;_;
07/30/2016 2:47 am
t_rainbow
I'd consider it
07/29/2016 10:42 pm
_NoahPlayz
t_rainbow
_NoahPlayzName (Or what you'd like to be called):Noah Galyen
Gender Male
Minecraft Username:XxNoahPlayzYTxX
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted):noah.galyen
Maturity Level (1-10): 8-9
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server :2 hours or more
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc:So i can help and make sure everyone has a great time and every is liking the server and having fun while following the rules.
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others:i can teach and help the players and make surew they no the rules and no what to do and they can have fun and also making sure that other people are following the rules and making the other player fell like they can come on whenever they want.
Any Previous Experience As Staff:2 admin 3 mod
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required):Nope

Please include what your applying for.
Admin
07/29/2016 10:30 pm
spuay
Name (Or what you'd like to be called):Ella
Minecraft Username:SquampyCkae
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted):Ella Adamson (Watermelon Pic)
Maturity Level (1-10):8
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server :3-5 hours
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc:I feel like i need to do something new and help other people with their journey on minecraft. I also love to see new servers and watch them grow.
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: I can do a lot more than just moderate. I could also help players i could build and just be there to help anyone in the staff team
Any Previous Experience As Staff:Yes, i was a mod trainee on a server with atleast 15-30 people on a day.
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): Hopefully you take this into consideration.
07/29/2016 11:31 pm
t_rainbow
Include what your applying for please
07/29/2016 11:48 pm
spuay
Mod Application
07/29/2016 9:54 pm
Apex12346
Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): Alex
Gender Male
Minecraft Username: Apex12346
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): Alex.Dawson20
Maturity Level (1-10): 10
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : 4-6 hours
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: I enjoy helping people out and I want to further my knowledge of minecraft. I know most commands and can help when their is help needed
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others:I build I can set up shops done plenty of them.
Any Previous Experience As Staff: I was a staff member on a few servers like 3 years ago just got back into minecraft
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): I live in America, Eastern Standard time
07/29/2016 9:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
Mallive
Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): Tyler
Minecraft Username: ItzTylerPvP
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): xRoyalTylerx
Maturity Level (1-10): 9
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : 22+ hours
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: I love to help out servers and got nothing better to do than sit at my house and play Minecraft.
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: I am nearly a adult and I have once been staff MCWNetwork which Is a server with around 500 people. It looks like a good server and I would love to be there for your community, I would not allow hackers, spammers, glitchers etc.
Any Previous Experience As Staff: Yes I have been staff on 11 servers some of them being a Head-Admin, Moderator, Admin, Helper.
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): I like chicken.
07/29/2016 9:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): Josh
Gender Male
Minecraft Username: PandaPlaysAll
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): neasle2
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : I can usually dedicate 2hours on a weekday and about 5hours on the weekends.
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: I want to be staff on FeintMc, so i can watch a small server grow but also help it duuring the process.
Any Previous Experience As Staff: I have been staff on multiple occasions, I have been Moderator on server(s) with 500+ players before, as of now I am not staff anywhere so i can dedicate my time towards this server.
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): It would be better to Skype me rather then reading this application, as this only contains so much.
07/29/2016 8:26 pm
t_rainbow
_NoahPlayzName (Or what you'd like to be called):Noah Galyen
Gender Male
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc:So i can help and make sure everyone has a great time and every is liking the server and having fun while following the rules.
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others:i can teach and help the players and make surew they no the rules and no what to do and they can have fun and also making sure that other people are following the rules and making the other player fell like they can come on whenever they want.

Please include what your applying for.
07/29/2016 8:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PotatoUrie
Mod Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): Tori (my real name is Victoria but I prefer to be called Tori)
Minecraft Username: My_Chemical_Tori
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): ToriTheRat
Maturity Level (1-10): 8.5 (I would say 8.5 because I joke around a lot but I'm usually very serious)
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : Usually between 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm on most days of the week (central time zone)
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: I've been wanting to be staff on a server for quite a while now. I want to help people and make sure that everyone is being fair and having fun while playing.
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: I will try and be active on all days of the week no matter what is going on in my life. I will be very dedicated and try and help as many people on the server as possible.
Any Previous Experience As Staff: I have not been staff before but I have been wanting to be staff on a server for a while. If I do get accepted to be a mod, I will do the best that I can to make sure that everyone is having the best experience possible.
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): No, not that I can think of.
07/29/2016 8:25 pm
t_rainbow
ACCEPTED
07/29/2016 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PotatoUrie
Thank you so much!
07/29/2016 7:34 pm
Wizardunit
Mod Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): Jdfish
Minecraft Username:Wizardunit
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted):JDFISH
Maturity Level (1-10): 8
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : Depends on Days but at least 2-5 hours weekly
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: I love to help people out and also to adventure to new servers
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: I have a YouTube channel with around 30 subs and I can Showcase this server and I Really like to help people out when I can
Any Previous Experience As Staff: No
Anything You'd Like Me To Know (Not required):I have school which is why I cant be on a lot of the time. My favorite color is Green
07/29/2016 7:21 pm
Level 1 : New Network
xPickle_
ADMIN APPLICATION
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): xPickle_
Minecraft Username: xPickle_
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): hayden.verble2
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : Depending on the day, I can at least give 1-3 hours weekdays and 4+ on weekends.
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: Staff is such a fun position because you can help make a server a better place. I am trustworthy, kind, and would love to help.
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: I run a server management group. I have mad many servers improved from this. Just ask me for details. I have a forum page.
Any Previous Experience As Staff: Definitely! I have owned 2, been co-owner on 1, admin on 2, and mod on 3. I know by way around a server!
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): As I said, I run a server management group. I can definitely make your server better!
07/29/2016 6:49 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
Xerora
Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called): Mike
Gender Male
Minecraft Username: LyinCakeGaming
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): immortalmike
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server: At least 4 hours a day
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: I've been an admin before and I just enjoy it. I like feeling like I'm helping somehow and when I admin a server, I feel like I am.
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: I can also build whenever you need me too. My typical style of build is Medieval, Modern, and simplistic.
Any Previous Experience As Staff: Double Tree. But It became an "exclusive" server and it started to feel like everyone was just snobby for no reason, so I resigned my admin title and left.
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): I work Monday through Thursday 10am (USA EST) to 4pm (USA EST) but whenever I'm free, you bet I'll be on!
07/29/2016 3:43 pm
_NoahPlayz
Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called):Noah Galyen
Gender Male
07/29/2016 2:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Spleefer
the real nate
Admin Application
Name (Or what you'd like to be called):Nate
Gender Male

Minecraft Username: NDominic

Skype(Can give through messages if accepted):UnfortuNate

How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : Depending on the day; weekends about 5-6 hrs and weekdays 4-5 hrs

Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: I love helping new servers, it is one of my passions. I like helping people and teaching them new things about the server. I have some knowledge of PEX and I hope I can apply it to the server.

What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: Like I have said, I have some knowledge of PEX. I am also good at making pixel art.

Any Previous Experience As Staff: Server Manager of MindlessPvP, a fairly small spigot factions server. Mod and Admin on plenty of other servers.

Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): I'm good at detecting hackers. So, yeah.

Thanks,
NDom
07/29/2016 2:01 pm
adam8teamvalor
i can give you my number
07/29/2016 2:48 am
adam8teamvalor
Name adam
Gender male
Minecraft Username: adam8teamvalor
Skype(Can give through messages if accepted): adamw1254@gmail.com no skype
Maturity Level (1-10): 9.5
How Much Time Can You Dedicate Each Day To The Server : about 5 days a week 5 hours a day
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FeintMc: great server wanted to learn more and help build and get a lot of perople on this server
What Can You Do For This Server Or What Sets You Aside From Others: i am good at building and anything that u will provide me about
Any Previous Experience As Staff: yes
Anything You'd Iike Me To Know (Not required): no thank you
07/29/2016 3:02 am
t_rainbow
You have to get skype adam
07/29/2016 2:35 am
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Hugify
Can you describe your server?
07/29/2016 2:31 am
Level 23 : Expert Modder
variXian
Any chance I could get a look at the server before applying?
07/29/2016 3:01 am
t_rainbow
The server is brand new which is why i need builders bad. So its not much but it will be no doubt
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome