Forerunner Factions Clan! (Ranks and SPOOF!)

BBBBBB's Avatar BBBBBB1/13/14 7:52 pm
1 emeralds 112 2
1/31/2014 9:09 pm
Brevoort43214's Avatar Brevoort43214
This is the new Forerunner clan that will be recruiting for the next week!
The is a faction server clan only but if it becomes popular enough will get its own server for what ever it wants to do.
Anyway this is going to be a clan that has a ranking system on how you do in the clan

you can gain ranks by:
Killing other players
Raiding bases
Gathering resources
Tactics
Finding information
Or signing up for specific ranks.

And a little FYI if you don't like factions servers or being raided or killed just dont bother applying.
These ranks are mostly based off the Halo series which is where the name comes from so bare with me.
UNSC Ranks:

General: Leaders, clan admins, 3 of them at will be recruited, 4 Grades, High responsibility, You can do anything you want in the clan as long as the other generals agree.

Admiral: Clan admins, 3 of them at once, orders are taken from above, 4 grades, high responsibility, tactics, planning, resource management.

Colonel: Clan admins, 3 of them at once, orders are taken from above, 3 grades, field tactics, planning, squad formations plus placements.

Captain: Clan Mod, 6 of them at once, take orders from above, 3 grades, plus Full Captain ( Full Captain rank lets you keep you Captain position and stay a soldier and keep command over the squads)

Lieutenant: Clan Mod, up to 10 of them, orders from above, 4 grades, Can join squads of choice and join raids, Soldier class, Plus can get the rank Staff Lieutenant to stay Lieutenant and choose a squad to command.

Sargent: Up to 10 of them, takes orders for above, Lieutenants right hand man, 1 per Lieutenant, 3 grades, Soldier class, Sargent Major class can pair up with a lieutenant and make a permanent squad.

Corporal: Up to a lot of them, Soldier class, resource gathering, raiding, 3 grades, fortifying bases, lots of deaths.

Private: Up to to many of them, Soldier class, 3 grades, lots of heavy lifting, resource gather, raiding, lots of deaths.

Special Ranks:
Black ops/ODST: Best soldiers get in this squad, Squads of 10.
Search and destroy: groups of 4, find and destroy bases.
Field Marshall: 2 Grades, Basically a General for the battle field, controls tactics, weapons, all squads, 2 of them, clan admins, Takes orders from Admirals and Generals.
Tactics Officers: 3 of them, all tactical moves are planned with these guys, 6 at once.
Spartans: Our very best, free best equipment, only takes orders from Admirals and generals, One man army.

To apply for positions follow these guide lines...

IGN:
Experience on factions servers:
Why you want to join:
Position you want to join:
Why you want the position:
Faction servers we should check out:(Giving a server will give you the rank corporal if it has a large enough population 30 or more and has not already been said)
And whats better turtles or frogs:

I need 3 Generals and Admirals right away they will be hired by tomorrow I have got to study for a chemistry test and read a book tonight some may be hired tonight!
Plus my Skype is Blakesaywhat or over1000@live.com I don't know which I don't Skype myself...
BBBBBB
Level 26 : Expert Warrior