forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

forgecraft 2/mindcrack fan server {recruting}

1 emerald8 replies1,217 views
created 11/22/2013 1:51 pm by calebwiebolt11
last reply 05/17/2014 4:22 pm
hi every one. if you don't know what forgecraft 2 is its a moded minecraft server whitlisted and purely legit. i would like to get a fun community going. the server will use the asie launcher and include all the mods that forgecraft has plus a few more.
but we realy need a server. to apply fill out this application and include these words at the end of your application. chew two blew pew.

application:

skills:
can you host or pay for a server:
Why do you want to join:
what is forgecraft 2:
are you friendly:
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool:
stuff: (any thing else you want to say)

Mod List:

everything on forgecraft 2

excepted:

thanks for reading and i hope we can play together.

~caleb
Posted by avatar
calebwiebolt11
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

8 replies

05/17/2014 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dachshunds101
ign: dachshunds101
skills: Advertisement, helpfulness, kindness,patience, and being goofy
Can you host or pay for a server: No,but my cousin and i are trying to set up a server
Why do you want to join: I want to join because i want another server so i can take a break from my usual one. I also want to join because it seems like it would be fun to play on.
Whit is Forgecraft2: Forgecraft2 is a 2nd version of Forgecraft1 made by Pahimar and direwolf20. It contains many different mods such as the agriculture mod and morph mod.
Are you friendly:I don't bite i promise. And yes I am very friendly.
Who is more foolish the fool or the fool that follows the fool: They are both fools but I would have to say The fool that follows the fool. Or this could be a trick so both.
Stuff: I really want to join and meet new people. I also would like to meet direwolf20 and Pahimar
CHEW TWO BLEW PEW
05/17/2014 12:58 pm
zirker
ign:z1rker
skills:i'm good with magic mods but I am also good with tech mods
can you host or pay for a server:no
Why do you want to join:because i like the mods included in this modpack and want to have fun with other people
what is forgecraft 2:a modpack to test beta mods for the makers of the mods and dw20
are you friendly:yes i try to stay away of problems
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool:the fool that fallows the fool
stuff:
05/08/2014 9:57 pm
midgetassin
ign: midgetassin
skills: building and mods and automation
can you host or pay for a server: if i have to i can try my best to pay for it
Why do you want to join: I want a server to play on PERIOD and also to record YouTubes
what is forgecraft 2: A server to test out beta mods that direwolf and a lot of mod authors play on
are you friendly: yes i love to help others
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool: the one who fallows the fool
stuff: (any thing else you want to say) I'm a YouTube starting out and have a partnership
05/08/2014 9:36 pm
midgetassin
ign: midgetassin
skills: building and mods and automation
can you host or pay for a server: if i have to i can try my best to pay for it
Why do you want to join: I want a server to play on PERIOD and also to record YouTubes
what is forgecraft 2: A server to test out beta mods that direwolf and a lot of mod authors play on
are you friendly: yes i love to help others
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool: the one who fallows the fool
stuff: (any thing else you want to say) I'm a YouTube starting out and have a partnership
03/18/2014 10:41 am
LucasXru
ign:LucasXru
skills:cool building ideas and a lot of knowledge about the mods in the forgecraft pack
can you host or pay for a server:
Why do you want to join: because i like the pack and i want to play on a server thats not that big but not that small either
what is forgecraft 2: a really cool pack with the best mods created for minecraft
are you friendly: i could say so
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool:the fool that fallows the fool
stuff: (any thing else you want to say) i hope you will grant me permission to join your server and i will show you that it was worth putting me on your whitelist
03/09/2014 2:45 pm
ashepson
ign:ashepson
skills:i no how to use a lot of mods and i like to help pepol in the game how dont underatand a mod
can you host or pay for a server:no not realy
Why do you want to join:i am loking for a fun server and i like the mods on forgcraft
what is forgecraft 2:forgecraft2 is a whitelisted server for bata testing mods and for moders and dierwolf20 of cors
are you friendly:yes
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool:the fool that follows the fool
stuff: i hope that this server is made i will be very happy if i get chosen to play on it i also do youtube vids

chew two blew pew
12/08/2013 3:44 pm
theforsteck
ign:lillebjorn
skills: a godt player and godt to get players on servers
can you host or pay for a server: i can setup a server and im godt to make the server wed programering
Why do you want to join:i dont know
what is forgecraft 2: a direwolf modpack
are you friendly: som times most of the time
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool: ????? AYR
stuff: hey im a livestreamer
11/29/2013 9:38 am
tzuf23
ign:tzuf23
skills:very good with mods and minecraft hwlpful im not childish even tough im 12 i know alot about forgecraft and alot about servers
can you host or pay for a server:no
Why do you want to join:i like forgecraft and ive been looking for a modded server for a while
what is forgecraft 2:forgecraft 2 is a modded minecraft server for mod creators and beta tester and direwolf20 the original forgecraft was started by pahimar and direwolf20 and there have been 3 versions of it up to now
are you friendly:yes
who is more foolish the fool or the fool that fallows the fool:the fool who fallows the fool
stuff:nothing
chew two blew pew.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome