ForsakenSurvival - [BUILDERS NEEDED BADLY!] [NOT READY FOR PUBLIC!]

MemesDBD's Avatar MemesDBD7/12/19 12:10 pm
1 emeralds 107 2
7/12/2019 1:24 pm
MemesDBD's Avatar MemesDBD
Hello! I am the Co-Owner of Forsaken Survival and I am posting the server to inform any prospective builders out there that you are needed! We have some things built, but we need lots of help building our spawn and warps. We are a western-themed server, fitting a cowboy theme, we could use a lot of creativity and inspiration. We are a towny server with plenty of plugins and we are definitely going to add more. Please add me on Discord to be whitelisted and we can get you on the server within a few minutes if you message my discord: Memes#9281. I am really short on builders and/or staff. We have not published our server anywhere else, but we really hope to in the near future. We are currently figuring out backstories and lores that our players can read, and discover by playing the server. We also have a rank-up system, brewery, jobs, chest shops, area shops, custom enchants are in the making, Infernal Mobs, and quests soon! Please come support our prospective server by building for us! We are on version 1.14.2, and our IP is: ForsakenSurvival.mc.gg ! our website (also could use help on): forsakensurvivalwestern.enjin.com/ See you on the server!

Best,

Best, Memes and MrOmake -server owners.

Poll ended 07/18/2019 12:10 pm.

MemesDBD
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner