1 emeralds 331 9
6/21/2014 11:54 am
bobbiecraftstoday123's Avatar bobbiecraftstoday123
join and type staff to begin the trail need mods to admins to head staff

Oracle.nn.pe:25566

places still going
baggers95
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2014 11:54 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
Minecraft Username: oursmileyfaces

Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe: Yes, I've ran 2 vanilla bukkit servers, 2 bukkit servers and a FTB server. Along with running multiple letsplay servers for me and my friends. Also was mod on another server. So I have some experience in the area~ Im very well acquainted with essentials and other plugins.

Describe yourself (character, values, maturity, etc.): I definitely see myself as a friendly and helpful person, I value everyone being able to have fun and have a fair go at whatever they want to do. I see myself as a mature person, I don't hold grudges and I defiantly don't discriminate.

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference: As a Moderator I would go out of my way to make sure new players and current players have all the support they need to do whatever they want, as well as solving any issues.

Timezone: California, USA so Pacific Time Zone.

Additional comments: As I said, I have a lot of experience with moderating on servers, and I know plugins for bukkit back to front. I really think that I would be a good choice for a moderator.

My skype is oursmileyfaces
06/21/2014 11:37 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
peanut1cw
Factions NOT Fractions
06/21/2014 1:19 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
xXThekidYouknowXx
for staff or me?!?
06/20/2014 12:42 pm
baggers95
Last CHANCE
06/16/2014 9:59 am
baggers95
i dont give a crap about grammer
06/16/2014 9:57 am
xXThekidYouknowXx
Il join
IGN: heargrandcookie
06/16/2014 10:22 am
xXThekidYouknowXx
Hello here si my better-oish application!

Hello i'm a mod in another server, I'm still looking for new servers ineed of staff, I'm experienced with config with permissions and building stuff, I'm really good at world edit.

IGN: HearGrandCookie
Name: Chriss
Maturnity (1-10): Depends on the situation
Why you want to be admin?: i've seen the server and I want it to look awesome, I don't want it like shit or stuff, I want to keep it clean our of spam, server advertisers and swearing.
Building style: Mdern
06/16/2014 9:06 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Fish
Bager460
Name: Matic

IGN: puhi123

Maturity: 8.5/10

Which rank are you applying for: Co-Owner-Admin perhaps but I would be happy with anything.

Buildings(If applying for builder i would like to see pictures):n/A

Why do you want to become staff:
You should accept me because it could turn out to be a learning experience for both of us. I believe that every server deserves its chance to get big, to get popular, you know, every server's dream. I want to help you get there! I might not be able to do much at start, but if I can gain your trust we can make this go huge! I have been helping servers for a while, and I want to get back into it. I can only work on my server for certain amounts of time, and I think helping others when I can't help mine, would be an excellent thing to do. I can help you with your plugin problems (Not very huge bugs), as I said I can't code or whatever, although I'm trying to get into coding.

What can you bring the server:
I can help you configure plugins, make permissions, and handle server disputes. I can also help you advertise. I love helping other servers, and the joy of helping makes me happy. As I said above, I'd like to help you make this server go far! Whether it be fixing things, advertising, or just in general helping, I can do it!

How much time can you invest into the server:
I can be on anywhere from 4 to I guess 8 hours a day, but of course not straight. On week days I have school, so After 4 PM EST I can be on. On weekends, I can be on all day unless I'm doing some type of family activity, in which I'd let you know about ahead of time rather than just disappearing

Previous Experience: (Skype me for proof)
My server, - Insta-Prison - Chaotic-Realms Prison - OP Factions - and I am currently only staff on my server, due to these getting shut down or I quit.

I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Chaotic-Realms, a 30 slot public server hosted by McProHosting. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but the owners didn't get alot of donations and they wanted to close the server down. At the end the server was griefed by a developer.
I am also a Mod on Insta-Prison, whitch is owned my MC-JACY (a twitcher) and it is still in progress.

Ways to advertise the server:(Optional)
PlanetMinecraft, Skype, Facebook, Banners

Other:(Optional)
I can't develop, or really make plugins, but I can configure them usually easily and work with them. I'm good with GroupManager or Pex so I don't know if you use that, it might come in handy. I can also use WorldEdit pretty well, but other than that I know the basics to other plugins, and hey, if I don't I can certainly learn.

Any Projects on PMC:
I made a survival island and im working on a redstone project

PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE INFO!
06/16/2014 8:32 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
Ill join if you want me too!
Ign : Tiga3299
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com