[Open] Free Server Give Away

fatboy118's Avatar fatboy1189/16/14 3:36 pm
9/19/2014 5:37 pm
fatboy118's Avatar fatboy118
What im giving: im giving a server 2gb* with ftp easy access

What is it atm: it is a 1.7.9 op prison server that i never really got going and i want see something diffrent and fun out of it

Why im doing this: I'm 18 years old full time worker. i have 2 server one with a small player base that i keep going and one i dont use so it sits around all do doing nothing and just wasting cash i want to see something come out of it not just a wast of space

how should i know is not scam?: for start you will not pay anything that 1. 2)i wont give that easy the server to the first who will speak and theres the catch.3 i add you on Skype and talk everything over and how it all works

okay,what i need to do to get the server? i need to write as comment or message ,what plans do you have for the server,what experience you have of server own/managing,if you have a build team or you are good builder by shelf,skype** name to contact and will you need help with (i can give help when free if needs be)

when some one wins i will lock or close this so nothing more can be done

*if i see good progress after a week to the server the amount of Gb ram will be increased as a help donation to the owner
** skype is required but if you dont its kinda okay
When i will send the messages to the winner i need a reply back with in 20 mins if not i move on

Best way for me to see add me on skype (luke.hopkins18)

Edit i back out of who i was going to go with as it was a hub and i dont want it to join a hub i want it to be that server on its own
fatboy118
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2014 5:37 pm
fatboy118
bump
!!!!
09/18/2014 3:02 pm
fatboy118
bump got some good ones in but want see if there better
09/17/2014 8:58 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
CookieDoughz
Hello! I'm CkLW

Well, of course, I'm here about that minecraft server that you have. Well, I'm a former owner of a server myself, and I'm hoping to rebuild that server. You see, this server was called Aftermath: Bloody Moon. Basically, I run this off of the mmSupernaturals plugin. The server was originally an economy pvp type of server. But, with a twist. With the mmSupernaturals plugin, you can cast spells according to your type of Supernatural. I.e. Vampires have some movement spells, Werewolves can summon wolves and dash, etc. So, since these powers are overpowered with swords, I've completely banned swords and did something else. Basically, at the start, you get seeds. Those seeds are enchanted with an enchantment that does 2 hearts per hit. This makes it so that you have to use your skills as well as be good at pvp. That way, people aren't able to use "God Gear" and completely demolish other players with a diamond sword and their supernatural abilities. (The only armor allowed is Gold Helmets, and leather armor) The idea is that you have to survive out in the world, and with your fellow supernaturals. A complete war, with 6 sides fighting it out, trying to prove they're the strongest kin.

Well, for my experience as an Owner, I've ran this server on my computer before using a program called YAMS, but I took it down due to it lagging my internet and my computer immensely. But, I was able to get a good steady playerbase that came back regularly after maybe 3-4 weeks in (Meaning it took a little bit for this server to really build up a community). Also, I'm not just an owner. I help many other minecraft servers with Permissions, Plugins, and basic server necessities. I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years (for what it's worth).

Anyways, some supporting details about me! I have many connections to people and they're quite useful. I know a build team called TBU that helps me out when I need it, and I help them when they need it. I also know 2 SMP server owners that I have very close ties to, and I am a part of 3 different networks. So if I ever need help, usually someone is able to swing by and give me a hand.

Well, I hope you will consider well about choosing me to put your extra server to good use, and I wish you a good day! My skype is paul.manzano1 if you have any questions, and I will add you on skype as well!

Cheers!
-CkLW
09/17/2014 8:23 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
FayeleeDarkclaw
Or a surival game with gods good bad and nat the the player can pray and get award or punished by the gods from their actions. Also mini games Im leaning towards this one. There will be a purge day where the whole world pvp will be pvp and stealing will be allowed (bo grifing) and there will be a vault for people to store gold and items Im leaning towards this one but wiling to do either or maybe both if theres room
09/17/2014 8:05 pm
FayeleeDarkclaw
I like to do a jail since theres not a very good one right now with Several mines along with Shop creates that people can get from donating or voting amount of times. the box will contain blocks, items, or money. Well have items drops once or twice a day Also has mini games like block hunt, draw my thing, hungry games, pvp and maybe a few other. I have SO many ideas I can do for this
09/17/2014 7:49 pm
fatboy118
Any more to come as still picking at the moment i have one i want to pick but if someones got better feel free
09/17/2014 6:22 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
NothinPro
Hello there! I'm Jaden, thanks for this event you are hosting. I would be amazed to own my own server as I haven't before. At the moment I am a Head-Admin on a Pixelmon server which is currently down for 1 month and have been moderator on another that has closed down (Msg me for info). During the first few weeks of the Pixelmon server we got around 5-20 players on at all times which was a delight to the staff. Obviously you will get all donations as I will only run the server. I plan to turn it into a Pixelmon server (Bukkit Cauldron). The Pixelmon server will be like the real Pokemon, with gyms and cities. I might turn hunger and damage off so that players will enjoy the Pokemon feel of it without having to worry about dying to fall damage or other players. Grief Prevention will be added, so will most of the Pixelmon plugins on their website. WorldEdit & VoxelSniper (for the builders). Of course you will also get the [Owner] rank. Or if none of that is possible I keep your 'OP Prison' theme going. I can and will install plugins as I am considerably experienced with them and have made many simple plugins with Eclipse before. I (partly) have a staff team and am willing to give this a go. I am a good builder and can create my entire server from scratch, either by myself or with my team. I have used WorldEdit to create spawns and other structures for people on many, many occasions. Staff will be kept to a minimum because players do not like an overflowed staff team. I already have experience with donations (For Pixelmon) and have received a substantial amount of income. Well, how do I stand out from everyone else, you may ask? I don't really believe in standing out and favoring one person for their skill and expertise. Although I have years of Minecraft & staff experience, everyone has the ability to run this server, they just must learn. That is when I usually would come in, I have helped countless amounts of new servers before, from building spawns to managing plugins. I am close to a few quite successful server owners that I could get guidance and information from. Owning a server has always been my goal. I also do a little GFX and know someone who also does it (Better than me). I have a plan for this entire server from banners to plugins. I really believe that my idea has potential and if I have been accepted please add my Skype: NothinPro (I won't be able to talk because my microphone has recently broken, I am getting it refunded). NOTE: I may not reply in time because I live in Australia, please do not count me out if I don't reply in the 20 minutes. I will usually reply in less than 24 hours. Good luck to everyone who is applying! Also if you are wondering this is 521 words.

Thanks for (possibly) taking me into consideration and reading my 'application'.

Regards, NothinPro
09/17/2014 5:46 am
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
twinightcreep0
Hello! My name is twinightcreep0 i am really interested!
I am currently setting up a network called TheJellyNetwork.
As i am not a incredibly rich person, i can't buy all the servers that i wish.
if i do get this server, i will be SO happy!!!
A bit about what i will do with the server:

I will either turn it into Factions/Op Prison.
I will install lots of fun plugins so everyone can enjoy themselves! I will connect it(with BungeeCord) to all the other servers.
You will AUTOMATICALLY get an exclusive rank on all the servers and perks that no-one else(apart from Owner) will have.
My Skype is: twinightcreep0

I am so sorry that this application is not the neatest and the most colourful but i hope that you do like it.

I will be Very thrilled and happy if i do get this server!

Thank you very much for your time,
twinight

(P.S) Maybe change to the hosting company "hosthorde" You get unlimited everything for only $24.95 a month! Thanks!
09/17/2014 3:16 am
FayeleeDarkclaw
I have some great ideas for a server and since I'm nor working I have lots ot fime to wokr on it. I want to do mini game but I was thinking either a prison server or a god sever let us know ehen you decide
09/16/2014 3:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
st6sniper1
Me and my co worker chaybob own a server network . We would be happy to add your server to the network. We could set it up and do all the developing and you could remain owner. All we would need is op and permission from you to change the server a bit. If you want to see are server one of the IP's is s3.hosthorde.com:25909
second IP/ main hub = zombiemc.mcserver.ws

Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome