Free Server Hosting Being Offered!!!!

Reyas's Avatar Reyas1/11/13 10:38 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 131
8/28/2013 8:02 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
As the title would suggest, I am offering FREE SERVER HOSTING
DUN DUN DUN!

All I ask in exchange is that I have as much of a claim to the rank of Owner as you!

the secret word was cheese, now it is rainbow

I will declare you the Owner if you pass the application process!

(I should probably point out the server WILL have bukkit)

*Requirements*
=============
Must use good grammar in application
Must show sense of kindness.
Must not ask about Skype. (seriously, I will come to your house and kill you if you do)
Must not even consider asking about mods.

Application
=========
Name:
In-Game Name:
Creative Idea For Server:
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?
Why should you get to have my hosting magic?
What's the Secret Word?

This is Reyas Wilfred, signing off

<insert signature here>

EDIT: All people who's applications get accepted can expect bonuses on the server if they don't end up getting picked!
Reyas
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2013 8:02 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Out-of-date, probably not offering anymore.

/lock
08/25/2013 10:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
pigy2
Name: Cody
In-Game Name: pigy2
Creative Idea For Server: You said that the server would have Bukkit. I used to play on a server with a plugin that let you make zombies maps kind of like CoD zombies. I think that would be a cool think to add into the server. Another cool idea that i had is to have iconomy and jobs. I'm pretty sure those are both plugins as well.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? I don't currently have a world that we could use but I could help with building a new one for sure. I could also spend some time and build a spawn city for you if you would like me to.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I've been looking to help someone with a server for a while because i don't have the money to host one but i enjoy helping people learn the rules of a server and I think that I could bring some helpful skills to your server. I have also helped run a server of my friends before so i do have some previous experience of being a "higher up" on servers before this.
What's the Secret Word? Rainbow
08/25/2013 10:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
noobtownofficial
Name:George

In-Game Name:1337Tr0LL, trenchbuilder

Creative Idea For Server:Hardcore PvP server (protection 2, no flame, no knock back, instant heal soups) But with 3 major factions (Terra, Haven, Molt) You can join one of the 3 factions, and then you must obtain souls to upgrade your armour, weapons, tools. And also to add to your teams score.

No. I have a few builders already from my server.

Why should you get to have my hosting magic?
I am broke, and I want to see how this goes.

What's the Secret Word?
Rainbows
08/25/2013 10:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
jeykuo
Application
=========
Name: Jeremy
In-Game Name: Kidcon
Creative Idea For Server: I have a drug server where players start out with a kit of "drugs" (Sugar cane, cactus, netherwart, mushroom) and they start hidden grow ops with them. There are active police players who are looking to stop the grow ops though, the police however can be killed. The drugs all have their own effect, you may consume them to get buffs or sell them to the admin shop for a set price. When you have enough money you can buy ranks, each rank gives you more perks such as setting more homes, unlocking higher drug prices,personal safes, chestshops, ability to auction, armor/tool kits, ability to enter new towns and more.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?: Yeup, The world and everything is already built. All thats left is 1/4 of the ranks and then then the server will go public. (Currently hosted at home on a crappy computer)
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I know this new and creative idea will bring in tons of players who are tired of the mainstream factions, towny, survival servers.
What's the Secret Word? Please and thank you for your consideration sir.
Additional info: I livestream and youtube, already have a small fanbase for the server and already have beta testers going through all the ranks.
Hit me up on skype at kuojey if you're interested I'd be very happy to work with you.
08/20/2013 5:11 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bdfitzgerald12
Name: Brendan Fitzgerald
In-Game Name: Bboy46
Creative Idea For Server: Survival Freebuild, players build for ranks.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?No
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I want to have a serevr and I think I've got a good idea
What's the Secret Word? rainbow

email: bdfitzgerald12@gmail.com

Thanks and please consider me!
08/20/2013 12:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
emmatje2003
Name:Emma
In-Game Name:emmatje2003
Creative Idea For Server:plz Prison,Survival
Why should you get to have my hosting magic?i have got a server but he closed
but i want a new one that's a prison why prison server get's many donations
What's the Secret Word?Please

Sorry first one whas wrong
01/16/2013 5:10 pm
Reyas
ANNOUNCEMENT: I AM NOW IN THE JUDGING PHASE.
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE APPLICATIONS.
01/15/2013 10:08 pm
ShockEpic
Reyas, when will a winner be choosen?
01/15/2013 8:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MasterTynox
Name:Alexander
In-Game Name: Xyroe
Creative Idea For Server: Different types of arenas(PVP, spleef, etc.), survival games, factions, and probably some other things if you want to suggest them.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?I have a partially built world.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I have been wanting to have a server but I haven't been able to have one that is very big for free because my parents won't let me spend any money for one.
What's the Secret Word?cheese
01/15/2013 10:06 pm
Reyas
Wrong Secret Word.
01/15/2013 7:31 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
Wayzo
When is the winner announced?
01/15/2013 5:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Blacksmith
_69Prototype69_
Rainbow

IGN: 18NSteffen
Plugin skills: 4
Permission skills: 6
Redstone skills: 7
Minecraft skills: 10
Building skills: 9
Able to donate atleast $10: maybe
Are you able to help: yes
Buycraft Skills: 3
Previous positions: Head Admin On two servers Admin on 3 And Mod on 5

Current positions: Own a server admin on 2 and mod on 1

Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.

command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.

Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 16 years of age I have a 10/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.

Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest:I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience:I have ran my owner server it was just a server for friends though, I have been staff on about 8 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 3, Admin on 5 mod on 2, Trial mod on 1, and head mod on 1 but overall if i get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest
Why you want this rank?:I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.

Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but i just say why would I still be on your server, why would i be helping people right now if i was gonna cause chaos and why would i treat everyone with respect these are thing i do on every server i join if i fail to do one of these i will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost.
01/15/2013 5:34 pm
Reyas
You are in the wrong place.
01/15/2013 3:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
TheHoneydewGuy
Application
=========
Name:Toby Bushell
In-Game Name:TheHoneydewGuy
Creative Idea For Server:I Want A Nice Server That Looks Good And Makes People Want To Stay On.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?Yes
Why should you get to have my hosting magic?Because I Really Need a Host To Host My Server Because When I Try It Crashes
What's the Secret Word?RAINBOW (FTW)
Thanks For Reading
TheHoneydewGuy
01/15/2013 4:26 pm
Reyas
This is some really bad grammar. Like, REALLY REALLY BAD. Capitalizing every word does not make it correct. -_-
01/15/2013 5:21 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
TheHoneydewGuy
Sorry my tablet capitalizes most words
01/15/2013 3:07 pm
Reyas
SliderollerName: Oscar Johnnie
In-Game Name: Slideroller
Creative Idea For Server: Hunger Games
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? Yes I do.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? Because if I get accepted It will help me make Hunger Games/Survival Games Video's and will help my community.
What's the Secret Word? Please/Thank You

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Thank you for doing this!
It's so generous of you.
Once again Thank you!

Two oscars in a row? Odd. You have the wrong secret word. TRY AGAIN
01/14/2013 10:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
Name:Wyatt
In-Game Name:wpd1234
Creative Idea For Server:I would want to have a multi world server. It would have some game worlds like minez ,parkor and, Hunger games. It would also have a main Spawn world acting as a place for plots and a portal hub. You would from spawn be able to enter one of the mini-game worlds as well as entering the main attraction --THE FACITON PVP WORLD-- It would be a free for all. Form alliances that help you are form enemys to fight against. Always on the look out for ever spawning mobs and your arch nemesis The Creeper.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?No i don't i would have to hire people
Why should you get to have my hosting magic?I have hosted and owned 2 of my own servers but had to close them due to HDDs crashing D:
What's the Secret Word?Cheese
01/16/2013 7:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
wpd123
The Secret word It is now rainbow but when i posted it was Cheese

By the way whoever wins ... if they need staff let me know
01/15/2013 3:07 pm
Reyas
Hard drive crashes are not fun. But that's not the secret word. Sorry
01/14/2013 10:23 pm
Oscar696969
Name: Oscar Daniel Sanchez.
In-Game Name: Oscar696969
Creative Idea For Server: Economy, Towny, And Hunger Games.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? No.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? Because if I get this "Magic" it will help with my youtube channel! Also, A better community for my dear friends.
What's the Secret Word? I believe It Is Rainbow.

Thank You,

Oscar Sanchez
01/15/2013 3:06 pm
Reyas
I'll consider ya.
01/14/2013 10:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
mylesbrowne
Name: Myles
In-Game Name: mbrowne
Creative Idea For Server: Fountains, Nice Spawn, A Lot of cool stuff
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?: No
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? Your awesome for even considering/doing this.
What's the Secret Word?: rainbow
01/14/2013 10:08 pm
Reyas
That's a creative idea now? Oh well, I'll consider you.
01/14/2013 8:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Stirfriedpenquin
Name: Liam Patterson
In-Game Name: Stirfriedpenquin (Because I am a Penquin (notice that it is spelt wrong in my name)
Creative Idea For Server: Fun little survival/creative world with friendly staff, maybe with
CTF (capture the flag), and spleef? ? Ranking system based off of penguins. With attractions like Penguin Slide and Happyfeet dance studio
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? Yes i have a simple spawn from my old server which people loved. It has a jail, shop, and spawn built. All i need to get it server ready is world edit, world guard, chestshop, and a teleportation plugin.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? Because I'm awesome and people love my servers.
What's the Secret Word? Stinky Cheese and/or Parmesan Cheese
01/14/2013 9:57 pm
Reyas
Parmesan....yum. But wrong.
01/14/2013 8:10 pm
theminecrafter101001
Name:Devin
In-Game Name:Tmbb101
Creative Idea For Server:I think a City would be Great or maybe even aa castle Server.
Do you have a pre-built world to use-Nope
Why should you get to have my hosting magic?-Because Im awesome at minecraft and my brothers and friends are just as great and I would enforce rules on this server and only promote op or mod if I knew they could be trusted! I would be a awesome owner! I could probably make your/my server famous! I would also be kind and nice all the time,Besides with griefers!
What's the Secret Word?-Rainbow

PLEASE PICK ME I WOULD MAKE YOUR SERVER AWESOME AND HAVE AWESOME PLUGINS.
I would always credit you on the server and never forget about the person who gave me it (you)!
01/14/2013 9:56 pm
Reyas
Dat grammar.
01/14/2013 7:36 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
eli1211
DID i get a chance?
01/14/2013 5:27 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
rstar420
Name: Ryan
In-Game Name: rstar42
Creative Idea For Server: A Towny Server where everybody can live a life but in mine craft. So maybe a marriage plugin, shop plugin and that sort've thing to make it like a lifestyle server.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? No sorry.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I've had some small scale hamachi servers and am experienced with making and running servers. Although I've never been able to get a host for various reasons and I'd really love to have a successful public server.
What's the Secret Word? Pretty please! If you like cherries I'll put a cherry on top!
01/14/2013 3:16 am
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Tutto200
Name: Tui
In-Game Name: tutto200
Creative Idea For Server: An RPG of mythology, including Greek, Egyptian, roman. So players will be acting out as demigods. It would be set around the series by Rick Roridian. Gods will be staff members and moderators will be leaders of camps. Also there would be an arcade with the following games...
Egypt Run- You have to go through rooms filled with traps and tricks. The aim is to get all gold nuggets.
Reach Mount Olympus- You have to climb a mountain (I would make sure it's at a difficult level).
Roman Battle Field- A war zone where you are given weapons, magic from your class/god.
And then the quests of...
The Maze of the Minotaur- Try defeat the Minotaur along with finding a way out of the maze!
The Lair of Medusa- You have to fight your way through the lair of Medusa.
Lost Relics- Find the lost relics that have been scattered around the map.
Kill the Titans- Destroy the titans for once and for all.
And more! There would be classes, treasure, realms, NPCs.
I can only begin to tell you about my plans!

Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you): Yes but most of it isn't done. I plan to get some expert builders and make the rest of it.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic: The real question is why shouldn't I?
What's the Secret Word: rainbow
01/14/2013 3:44 pm
Reyas
Everyone, pack up and go home, this guy wins. Just kidding, but this is one of the best ideas I've seen so far. Calling number: Number...I ran out of numbers
01/14/2013 9:24 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Tutto200
Cool. PM me if I end up getting it!
01/14/2013 2:03 am
pooypoopoo
Name: Kevin
In-Game Name: KingOsama
Creative Idea For Server: Towny/clans rpg server (possibly cracked or not)
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? I have pre-built original spawnpoint (trust me it wont disappoint you)
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I have owned a server before (brozcraft, mainly shutdown due to finacial problems) and i am very experienced with server, plugin managing. My old server was on for almost a year then later on brozcraft wasnt earning as much as its expencies. I am very experienced in plugin and error fixing also back up in maps and how to prevent DDOS attacks. If you are interested please reply to this comment thx!
01/14/2013 3:42 pm
Reyas
Now might be a good time to point out that my hosting is cracked by default unless you request otherwise. Other then that, good application. Callin' Number 65535
01/14/2013 1:58 am
pooypoopoo
What job(s) do you want - Admin

Why do you deserve it - i owned a server before (brozcraft, it got shutdown because of financial problem) and i am very experiece of server managing

Do you have Skype - username: shizonmyasses (created this when i was small dont judge by the name xD)

IGN -KingOsama
01/14/2013 3:40 pm
Reyas
I think you are in the wrong place sir.
01/13/2013 10:15 pm
ShockEpic
Hello Reyas,

From what I understand, you loved my idea which is good. However, my interpretation of the application was that the winner(s) would be given an IP and instuctions on how to set up the server. Then I saw the calling number, would you mind explaining your process of things and how this all works?
01/14/2013 3:37 pm
Reyas
The calling number really serves no purpose. When the time is up, I will simply decide who to give the server to, give them the IP, and then if plugins are desired or any other files for the server, I'll take care of it when I get around to it.
01/13/2013 9:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
oAlphy
Name: Aaron
In-Game Name: Squid_Guy
Creative Idea For Server: Medieval Roleplay
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? I have pre-built spawn.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I have owned a server before, and I enjoy it! I love seeing my ideas come to life in my server.
01/14/2013 3:39 pm
Reyas
Medieval Roleplay. Sounds fairly awesome
Calling number 16384
01/13/2013 9:52 pm
bzennnn1
Name: Josh
In-Game Name: bzennnn1
Creative Idea For Server: A towny server with unique pvp additions like arenas and stuff along with a special advanced economy as well. i also have a system for all those who do not want to be in a town but want to be alone.
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? No, (but i have an advanced plan)because my server always crashes on my comp.
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? Because i am super experienced i ran a past server as a co-owner and it was closed because the main owner left minecraft but i know alot about plugins,websites,building development, and server development. i can also make u a nice profit as well.
What's the Secret Word? rainbow
01/14/2013 3:39 pm
Reyas
Grammar!
01/13/2013 8:54 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Electrician
kirbyquerby
Name: Nathan

In-Game Name: kirbyquerby

Creative Idea For Server: A minigame server, where people play different minigames, and rank up to unlock more minigames and perks. Minigames would be plugins like mobarena, infected, spleef, etc.

Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? I have a pre-built world, though it is not perfect and will probably be replaced, although there are some good things on it that can be used.

Why should you get to have my hosting magic? I have good grammar, unlike most people on Planet Minecraft, and my idea is unique. I will be able to get donations, which I can share with you if you want them. Also, I already have a small team of staff that I know are mature and trustworthy, so the server will not get griefed. I won't be disrespectful to you, and at no time will be ungrateful. I am mature and responsible, and will use the server responsibly. I have experience in hosting and running servers- I have owned my own server recently, which I shut down because we didn't have enough RAM for all of the things we were building. I have also co-owned a server and been admin on 3 other servers. I am experienced with plugins.

What's the Secret Word? 'Rainbow'

Thank you.
01/14/2013 3:38 pm
Reyas
How many times will I have to explain to people not to mention donations? Anyway, Seems like a cool idea. Calling number:8192
01/13/2013 8:15 pm
ShockEpic
Hello Reyas,

From what I understand, you loved my idea which is good. However, my interpretation of the application was that the winner(s) would be given an IP and instuctions on how to set up the server. Then I saw the calling number, would you mind explaining your process of things and how this all works?
01/13/2013 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shadycrazyman
Reyas i made a post for a friend of mine's server it hasn't been up for a week can i make a post for my own personal idea?
01/13/2013 7:39 pm
Reyas
ShockEpicApplication for ShockEpic - I hope you enjoy! xP

Name: Spencer

In-Game Name: ShockEpic

Creative Idea For Server: Based on the fact that it must be creative, I would say that I plan to create a "Real World" server where all server features are tweaked so that the economy, weather, time, etc. are matched to that exactly of the real world. This in essence, will allow players to experience a real life (in an adult's perspective) in a game as simple as Minecraft. After this, I will attempt to hire a team of Developers who may create several different plugins allowing things like rain, to actually affect your movement, health, food, etc. Other plugins and features will of course, be thought of later and expanded on. The feature I am most excited on, would be of course, the fact that we would be developing a "thirst" type bar. It would be almost like the food bar, except the fact that it would be for thirst and it would most likely decrease a lot faster than the current food bar, as it takes longer to starve in real life, than it does to parch. I could definitely expand on this for at least 5 pages, but I will explain the miniscule details to you later.

Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?: I do not happen to have a pre-built world, but as I type I have begun to develop a sense of what the world is like. Most likely, I proceed to build the world that will become that of the server.

Why should you get to have my hosting magic?: Upon hearing that you were offering free server hosting options, I was enlightened. For the past few years, I have been searching for a top quality, good server host. When this thread appeared, I was joyous and over-thrilled. If accepted, I will share it with you, but I have already started creating permission files and plugin files to prepare for the server that will soon be. On a plus side, if you do provide me with such a host, you will receive the Co-Owner rank, and OP, as well as 50% of all donations the server ever receives. I hope you deem me worthy, and I wish you good luck in your search for the right applicant. (Hopefully me. )

Secret word: According to your post, it is "rainbow"

If you need another way to contact me: If you ever need to get in touch with me in another way other than the forums, please email me at my email: berboy446@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,

ShockEpic (Spencer)

First of all, people need to stop acting like donations will motivate me. They won't. I have no way to recieve them. Second of all, I fucking love this idea (excuse the language). However, the thirst meter would have to be client side...unless we used spout . Other then that, you seem like a really good client, and you really seem to care. I would love to put you in right now, but I should give other people a chance too. Your calling number is 4096. Have an epic day
01/13/2013 7:22 pm
ShockEpic
Application for ShockEpic - I hope you enjoy! xP

Name: Spencer

In-Game Name: ShockEpic

Creative Idea For Server: Based on the fact that it must be creative, I would say that I plan to create a "Real World" server where all server features are tweaked so that the economy, weather, time, etc. are matched to that exactly of the real world. This in essence, will allow players to experience a real life (in an adult's perspective) in a game as simple as Minecraft. After this, I will attempt to hire a team of Developers who may create several different plugins allowing things like rain, to actually affect your movement, health, food, etc. Other plugins and features will of course, be thought of later and expanded on. The feature I am most excited on, would be of course, the fact that we would be developing a "thirst" type bar. It would be almost like the food bar, except the fact that it would be for thirst and it would most likely decrease a lot faster than the current food bar, as it takes longer to starve in real life, than it does to parch. I could definitely expand on this for at least 5 pages, but I will explain the deep details to you later.

Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)?: I do not happen to have a pre-built world, but as I type I have begun to develop a sense of what the world is like. Most likely, I proceed to build the world that will become that of the server.

Why should you get to have my hosting magic?: Upon hearing that you were offering free server hosting options, I was enlightened. For the past few years, I have been searching for a top quality, good server host. When this thread appeared, I was joyous and over-thrilled. If accepted, I will share it with you, but I have already started creating permission files and plugin files to prepare for the server that will soon be. On a plus side, if you do provide me with such a host, you will receive the Co-Owner rank, and OP, as well as 50% of all donations the server ever receives. I hope you deem me worthy, and I wish you good luck in your search for the right applicant. (Hopefully me. )

Secret word: According to your post, it is "rainbow"

If you need another way to contact me: If you ever need to get in touch with me in another way other than the forums, please email me at my email: berboy446@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,

ShockEpic (Spencer)
01/13/2013 7:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
xJALT
Name: James
In-Game Name: Jalt
Creative Idea For Server: Playing with friends and uploading to Youtube!
Do you have a pre-built world to use(Not required, but will probably help you)? No
Why should you get to have my hosting magic? Because I love playing games with huge groups of people, and I love making videos!
What's the Secret Word? Your post says its "rainbow".
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome