FROSTGUARD NEEDS YOU! [builder,mod,admin,etc]

ShadyBlues's Avatar ShadyBlues5/30/13 9:03 pm
6/2/2013 7:16 pm
ReosXIV's Avatar ReosXIV
ShadyBlues
Level 21 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/01/2013 7:05 pm
ShadyBlues
GUYS FOR NOW WE DONT NEED ANY MORE STAFF THANK! WE NEED BUILDERS!
06/01/2013 10:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hunger1987
06/01/2013 10:44 am
Hunger1987
-Skype, raidcall or other communication?
-Ign (ingame name) Deathradish
-what position moderator
-why am I good for this? i have much experiance as a moderator and i know what to do if i see hackers
-how many hours would I spend in a week? roughly 42
-why do you want this position? i've never been a moderator on an rpg server but i've always wanted to be ,so with this server i might be able to do that.
-do you have a youtube,twitch, etc? sadly not
-extra (small paragraph describing yourself I'm able to cope with many things i'm mature-enough to know whats right and whats wrong. the servers which i've worked on have formed me into a kind, firm but fair player/moderator.

thank you.
06/01/2013 10:19 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
Goddies44
-Skype, raidcall or other communication? minwoo992
-Ign : Diego44
-what position : Moderator/Admin
-why am I good for this? I am good at these positions because I am a friendly and mature person. I am willing to help everyone who needs help such as new comers and etc. Just give me the information, and I'll distribute it. I can also manage plugins and in the stage of learning java to develop plugins.
-how many hours would I spend in a week? Because next week is the start of my summer break, I am estimating around 2-8 hours a day. It varies because of study and etc.
-why do you want this position? I would like this position because of several reasons. Through out this week, I have been rummaging thru servers. I have always tried to find one that has been mature, and well planned. The theme of this server has really intrigued me into making this application. You guys seem to be really prepared and well planned so I would really prefer and help this server. I will also help find hackers since I have used around 70% of all hacks so I know how people use/act with them.
-do you have a youtube,twitch, etc? No.
-extra (small paragraph describing yourself : I am a South Korean living in Tokyo right now. I have always enjoyed helping and running servers. I currently own one however because of the work, I am thinking of shutting it down. I started obeying most rules after the three bans because of greif, and I know almost every single plugin/command. I am a manager on 1 server, and have been on other 2 servers that are now shut down. One thing to keep in mind is that I am a horrible builder. I can make things look natural, but can't build buildings and etc. The best I do is manage plugins, and moderate the chat and server.

Thank you for your time.
- Diego44 (Pm me the ip, or msg me thru skype if I am accepted) Thank you.
06/01/2013 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rikashae619
ok shadyblues I am glad to hear you have put my application into consideration.
05/31/2013 7:07 pm
Rikashae619
I am not spamming the post I was asking what thread he looks at because he has like 3 threads about this server
05/31/2013 6:28 pm
hap818
Application For:Thinker
IGN:Hap818
Maturity (1-10): 8.5
Staff Experience: Co-Owner on a server for two months. I have also been mod twice and a developer too. I am good at coming up with ideas and i also like writing so that would help with lore. As developer I also had to come up with new ideas for the server.
Why Choose Me?: I am very mature for my age and I have a lot of experience. I handle situations as professionally as possible. I am also good with plugins and technical stuff. I will be really dedicated because besides the server i am co owner on, which isnt even active, I don't have any other servers I am dedicated to. I can go on 20-30 hours a week. I will be happy with thinker rank as long as that gets me high up in the tribe i choose. Thanks. My skype is Hap818 if you want to talk.
05/31/2013 6:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ReosXIV
Rikashae, the owner is not going to get to you straight away. I waiting aswell, but you just applied, give him a chance before just spamming the post asking when hes going to accept you.
05/31/2013 9:47 am
Rikashae619
and shadyblue i have posted about 3 applications because i really want to be staff and i don't know which thread you look at.
05/31/2013 9:40 am
Rikashae619
what tribes are there ?
05/31/2013 8:53 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
phili90000
In Game Name:phili90000

Experience: I have hosted my own server before and therefore know how to install most plugins and how to use them. I have also moderated several other servers with the experience of following ranks: Trial-Moderator, Moderator, HeadModerator,Administrator, SuperAdministrator, CoOwner and Owner. (on my own server)

What makes me different from the others?: I keep very calm in almost any situation and know what to do if someone is doing something bad eg. Xraying, spamming, hacking, griefing(if its not allowed on the server), etc. Aswell I am good at Building things (which can come in very handy)

For How long have you been playing minecraft?:2 and a half years (from now, may 2013) I started playing in Version alpha 1.2.6
05/31/2013 9:43 am
Rikashae619
I am sry but i do not believe 100% that he has held almost all the ranks in minecraft
05/31/2013 8:37 am
Rikashae619
I also hope if i get moderator some day i can enhance myself in your eyes to become admin.
05/31/2013 8:36 am
Rikashae619
I hope i get this staff postion because this is a type of server i have been wanting to play for a long time. But i do understand if i cant be staff i will still play the server.
05/31/2013 8:34 am
Rikashae619
- Age 14
- Skype yes Mikeyice229
- IGN Rikashae619
- I would apply for admin but I don't like when people to that to me so I will say moderator.
- Why am I good for this? I am good for this because I play this game a ton I kick people who swear I give one warning then ban for advertising I mute for spammers and I instantly ban people for use of hacks or mods I also will try to make sure the server has happy members by stooping any fight that may come up.
- How many hours do you play a week? I play 4-5 hours on week days and about 5-6 on the weekends.
- Why do you want this position? Because you asked and I like to be staff in new servers it gives a sense of pride i also want to start of a server that looks cool as some sort of staff.
- I do have a Facebook and as i said a Skype but I only tell people I know my Facebook.
- I am 14 I have played many servers and been staff on them too I will not lie I have been banned from servers but not for hacking, use of mod, or even breaking a rule I want to be staff to excel my skill in this game and to learn new things i know a ton of commands but i will not say all because that would be a lie.

This has been my application!
Thank you for reading!
please PM me the ip and if I have been accepted or not.
Have a nice day.

-Rikashae619
06/01/2013 8:06 am
ShadyBlues
Mike thanks for the application, i appreciate your effort to get the position of mod, i will PM you if you got the place and inform you when the skype interview will take place! thank you
05/30/2013 10:21 pm
ReosXIV
Experience: I have been Head-Admin once, Admin on 3 servers, and Mod on 1 server.
IGN: JasonVT
How much time would you spend on the server: As long as you need me to sir! I can dedicate my whole day to the server.
Why do you want the position? Because I believe this server will be one of the most popular servers out there when it becomes fully public, and I would love to take part in helping its popularity grow to its fullest. I can help with plugins, building, redstone wiring, etc. Basically anything you need or want me to do, I can do it, with an excepting of coding.
Why do you deserve the position? I think I deserve this position for the server because I can put more time and effort into the server than most players. I am a well trusted staff member, I can take my rank seriously, and I can keep out the players who will take advantage of the server, hack it, troll it, destroy it, anything.
Small personal description: I am 13, I can build fairly well (I make custom maps) I have alot of free time on my hands (With an exception of school) I am very mature and trusted with quite a few servers and I get along with staff members very easily.
Languages: English.
What rank would you like? Head Admin, or just regular admin.

If I get accepted or not, PM me on my skype or PMC profile.
Hope I get accepted and become part of the FrostGuard community

-ReosXIV
06/01/2013 8:04 am
ShadyBlues
Jason thank you for that application since you are giving the server a handy application, meaning you will help with pretty much anything i think you probably will get in, as a builder or helping us moderate etc..... ill give you a PM soon
06/02/2013 7:16 pm
ReosXIV
Thank you, I will not be active on the 15th because of my friend's birthday.
05/30/2013 9:46 pm
Rikashae619
What is the ip ?
05/30/2013 9:50 pm
ShadyBlues
The ip is private at the moment the server is in beta stage, only people who have been accepted in the application thread are white listed, feel free to post a application!
05/30/2013 9:27 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Shacory
-Skype, raidcall or other communication? Yes but i dont talk to people from minecraft.
-Ign (ingame name) shacory
-what position admin
-why am I good for this? I Am Good For This Because i never abuse at any given point or time, i am a descent builder, and i never swear. i instantly ban hackers/x-rayers without warning. i kick spammers 3 times then 48 hour ban. I Ban advertisers without any warning. i kick people who use excessive swears, but i don't ban for that.
-how many hours would I spend in a week? 2 hours on weekends, 1 and a half on week days.
-why do you want this position? Because i like to help other players out, and keep the idiots who think they can hack and get away with it, temp banned/banned.
-do you have a youtube,twitch, etc? No.
-extra (small paragraph describing yourself: I Am 17 I have had 13 servers of staff experience before, and i know almost all of the commands. I have also owned a server before. so i know what and what not to do.

This Has Been My Application!
Thank You For Reading!
PM Me the IP And If I Was Accepted Or Not!
SeeYa Later.

Shacory - Out
05/30/2013 9:37 pm
ShadyBlues
Thanks for the application, keep checking your messages to see if you got the position, the application looks pro-messing
05/30/2013 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
goofygoober34
What is the server ip? I have not been able to find it at all
05/30/2013 9:23 pm
goofygoober34
-Skype, raidcall or other communication? Skype: goofygoober34
-Ign (ingame name) goofygoober34
-what position Admin or Mod its up to the owner
-why am I good for this? I like helping people and I can get on when other might not be able to
-how many hours would I spend in a week? like i said ^ alot maybe 7hrs a week if possible
-why do you want this position? I like helping others and what better way than in my favorite video game!
-do you have a youtube,twitch, etc?I have both twitch and YouTube! Also I would be able to record vidoes and put them on your channel or website
-extra (small paragraph describing yourself: I am 14 year old that loves video games, making videos, playing airsoft, and helping others!
05/30/2013 9:16 pm
CarlTheCow
ING: My IGN is WereBeast1206

Skype?: I have a skype and I will gladly give it to you if my application gets accepted.

Time: I would be able to spend about 1-2 hours each day on the server depending on how much homework I would have.

Why do you want the position: I want the position because I love to help people and make them happy. I will try my best to help anyone with a problem and never give up no matter how hard the task would be. I also love to make people happy and enjoy the server. I will help them with whatever they need to the best of my abilities.

Why do you deserve the position? I think that I deserve this position because I will bring a humorous, hard working, and friendly person to the server. I love to make people laugh and smile. I can also help you advertise the server, because I know many other people that would love to join and play on your server.

Experience: I have played minecraft for many years. Over these years, I have gained much experience with plugins and know almost all of the commands for over 50+ plugins. I am also an average builder and I am amazing with redstone. I can also deal with situations very well and can deal with players that are arguing, fighting, or even hacking.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I get accepted!

-Sam S.
05/30/2013 9:13 pm
Syngularity
Name:Kevin
IGN: Syngularity
Staff Experience:I have been Admin on more then 3 servers and I have been moderator on 2 I have never been banned from any server except one time but I talked to the person who banned me and he said that he meant to ban someone else. I have been on staff on some servers for a few years and on some I still am (the servers shut down). I want to make this server more popular then Uberminecraft. Why should you be staff:I want to help this server grow to be very popular. I want to stop hackers, griefers, and cheaters. I can always vote and will vote everyday, I can advertise this server on websites such as minestatus and PMC. I always try my hardest to help people but will never spawn in items for players, I good grammar and I will donate if the server really needs it. This is a great server and I really hope that I can be part of the already great staff!
If there was a hacker I would ban them I would tempban someone if they were x raying and if there was someone just being terrible I would kick them.
How much time can you be on a few hours a day more on weekends

Thank you for taking the time to review my Application!
05/30/2013 9:25 pm
ShadyBlues
Kevin thank you for the application, i will talk to the other owners about it, and you will recive a private message if you got the place as a mod/admin thanks for the application.

CarlTheCowING: My IGN is WereBeast1206

Skype?: I have a skype and I will gladly give it to you if my application gets accepted.

Time: I would be able to spend about 1-2 hours each day on the server depending on how much homework I would have.

Why do you want the position: I want the position because I love to help people and make them happy. I will try my best to help anyone with a problem and never give up no matter how hard the task would be. I also love to make people happy and enjoy the server. I will help them with whatever they need to the best of my abilities.

Why do you deserve the position? I think that I deserve this position because I will bring a humorous, hard working, and friendly person to the server. I love to make people laugh and smile. I can also help you advertise the server, because I know many other people that would love to join and play on your server.

Experience: I have played minecraft for many years. Over these years, I have gained much experience with plugins and know almost all of the commands for over 50+ plugins. I am also an average builder and I am amazing with redstone. I can also deal with situations very well and can deal with players that are arguing, fighting, or even hacking.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I get accepted!

-Sam S.

Thank you for the application looks great so far but please tell me what position you wish to apply for, you may apply for more than one but if it is builder, it would be nice if you could add some pictures, thank you .
05/30/2013 9:07 pm
goofygoober34
Name-goofygoober34
Age-14
I would love to be on staff to help others and what better way than minecraft! I am homeschooled which gives me the advantage of being on when other staff cant and speak only English! I hope you accept if not thats okay! Have a good day
05/30/2013 9:18 pm
ShadyBlues
Goofy i think you would be able let me speak to the other owners but try to fill in this application:
FrostGuard Application template
-Ign (ingame name)
-what position
-why am I good for this?
-how many hours would I spend in a week?
-why do you want this position?
-do you have a youtube,twitch, etc?
-extra (small paragraph describing yourself
(FROSTGUARD APPLICATION TEMPLATE)
05/30/2013 9:05 pm
goofygoober34
I would love to! If thats okay! if not thats fine i iwhs your server well
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com