forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Frozen In Time: Now Recruiting Staff!

1 emerald21 replies244 views
created 12/22/2012 10:42 pm by awj001
last reply 12/30/2012 11:00 pm
This server has been terminated on the IP sc19.servercraft.co:2256.
Posted by avatar
awj001
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

21 replies

12/30/2012 11:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
bobmaster100
OP ME AGAIN
12/27/2012 9:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
packie13
IGN: packie13
Bans: 3 global bans griefing (i was inmature at that stage)
Experience: Curretly running my own server iwth 2 of my friends and used to be admin on mc.doomcraft.info.
Maturity: I would have to say Im very mature now.
Job you Want: mod or admin
Why you Need It: Need something to fill my time.
How can you Help: Building and good with commands.
Do you have Good Grammar: Why yes I do.
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): patsy.kelly20
Time Zone: GMT
Plugins/Building: Im quite good with building, I like to add detail which gives it a good finish.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: A few hours.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since 1.7
How will you Treat New Players: Kindly but with a keen eye making sure they arent up to no good.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Depends on the crime.
Why we should Pick You: Well I have experience running servers and I can build quite well, there isnt a whole bunch I can say but that. I will treat every player kindly and enforce the rules as they need be.
Anything Else: Thanks for listening.
12/27/2012 9:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
naughtyvip3r
IGN: redvip3r
Bans: 0 except a wrongly used ban then i got unbanned
Experience: lots i have been staff on 24 servers
Maturity: im very mature
Job you Want: admin/headadmin
Why you Need It: because i would love to help the server
How can you Help: i can help with anything you need
Do you have Good Grammar: yes i do (my school was rated highest performing school in england 2012 and 2011)
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): creeperarmyxephos
Time Zone: gmt
Plugins/Building: i am experienced with all plugins and i am a great medival builder
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: as much as i can
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since alpha
How will you Treat New Players: with care and respect
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: i will still treat them with respect they are still a person but i will hold punishments
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): because i would love to help the server as much as i can. I would treat people wit respect no matter who they are. i can help in any way possible. i can build great structures. i will devote time to the server
Anything Else: just thank you for reading my post and taking the time to consider me
12/27/2012 2:47 pm
awj001
You've just proved why you shouldn't be staff. Banned from server 14 days. Why did you grieve my house?
12/25/2012 3:04 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
darian2002
IGN: darian2002
bans: 0
Experience: Been mod on 1 server and head-admin on another
Maturity: 8/10
Job I want: admin
Why you need it: I personaly think minecraft is the best game ever. Recently I have been very bored with the game though. I am running out of things to do. I love the game and don't want to stop playing because I have nothing to do. If I was a admin on a server I would actualy have something to do that will keep me busy and prevent me from not playing the game. If you give me te gift of being admin, you will be saving me from quiting minecraft.
Do you have good grammar: Yes
Time zone: Atlanic
Plugins/Building: sadly, I know basicly nothing about plugins but I am pretty good at building.
How much time I can dedicate to the server: all the time I can
How long I've been playing MineCraft: Since 1.2.2
How will you treat new players: I will welcome all new players with open arms
How will you treat rule-breakers: 1st time they break a rule, I will give them a warning. Second time I will kick them and third time I will ban them.
Why you should pick me: You should pick me for multiple reasons. I will never disobey a rule but I am still fun. I will help anyone who needs help as much a I can. I love to buld and I co-operate good with other people. I will try as hard as I possibly can to make this the best server ever. I hope you will consider it and I hope to hear back frome you.
Anything else: I speak french

thanks
-darian2002
12/23/2012 9:09 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
lorrana99
Hello!
IGN: Lorrana
Bans: None
Experience: Head Moderator on a new server coming out probably called 'Dragon Cave Club'
Maturity: I try to be very mature, I go to lots of interviews and calls IRL.
Job you Want: Mod, as I don't use skype with strangers.
Why you Need It: I feel that I could get more out of a server if I was a staff member and I had an input on what was happening.
How can you Help: I am very respectful to everyone! I will respect your needs, losses, anything. I will treat everyone better than I want to be treated.
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes, grammar is very important to me.
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): I don't skype with strangers, sorry.
Time Zone: EST
Plugins/Building: Experience? Not much plugins but I've built large houses, castles, a hotel, a town, all kinds of things. I don't have any pictures though, sorry.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: Is this a trick question? As a staff member, everything!
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Well, I started playing Minecraft classic maybe two years ago, and over this Summer I finally got the full version of it.
How will you Treat New Players: With respect and help. If they ask a question, I will answer it rather than ignore it, which has happened to me too many times. Heads up, guys. When a new person joins your server, you answer their questions, otherwise they leave,
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Respectfully but firmly, I will enforce the rules but not flaunt the way(s) they have broken the rule(s).
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I believe you should pick me because I will put my all into this server. I will treat everyone better than how I would like to be treated and respect them, and NEVER discriminate. Whether you're a long time member or a new member, I will treat you as a close friend just the same. I will enforce the rules but never spam about them, and I will make sure people are experiencing no confusion. I will also help players as a friend- if they need extra help or supplies, I will help them. I never grief, lie, cheat, or steal. I don't cuss or bully anyone. I will respect everyone of higher rank to me as well, and listen to them, as well as learn from them.
Anything Else: Thank you for reading and considering! I hope to hear back from you soon!
12/23/2012 8:38 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Goblin
devilcupcakes
Although you have quite a few replies I think I'll apply for moderator anyway.
IGN: devilcupcakes
Bans: I've never been banned, warned, or kicked.
Experience: Not much I'm afraid, I got accepted as a moderator on one server but it's not even up yet.
Maturity: Out of ten? On the internet I'd say 8.5/10. I'm crazy irl but much more mature online.
Job you Want: Moderator
Why you Need It: I feel like the experience would be good for me and it might teach me to be more responsible. It also might be fun! (:
How can you Help: I think I could help the server by just being a friendly staff member always willing to help out.
Do you have Good Grammar: Read my application for yourself and decide (;
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): No, I could create one I just don't have a webcam. I have email though and of course there's always private messaging.
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Plugins/Building: ...eh. I have honestly never tried. If someone taught me I'm sure I could figure them out.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: How much time? Well, I'm homeschooled, so I have a lot more free time than a normal 11 year old that goes to school. I'm also a gymnast and have practices on Mondays (3:45PM-6:15PM) and Thursdays (3:45PM-6:30PM). I also have meets sometimes but those shouldn't interfere much. Overall, though, I have lots of spare time to play.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Er... since 1.3.2.
How will you Treat New Players: I'll help them if they need it and be friendly and welcoming.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: First I might warn them, if they continue I might mute/kick depending on what rule they're breaking. If they still break the rules I would ban.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Like I said before, I think I could help the server a bit by just being a friendly staff member, and I also think the experience could be good for me. Now irl, I'm pessimistic and just plain bleh, but online I'm more mature and friendly. I have lots of spare time on my hands and can come on a lot. I'll try to treat everyone fairly and I definitely won't abuse commands. I of course won't break the rules myself (what kind of mod would I be if I did?) and look out for troublemakers. Even though I have glasses I'm pretty good at spotting things. I doubt you'll pick me because of my age and experience, but that's why I'm doing this - to get experience. (I hope that's long enough... xD)
Anything Else: Thank you for reading my application and considering (or maybe not considering) me!
12/23/2012 3:09 am
kryz2
IGN: kryz2
Bans:0
Experience:i feel I'm very experienced in the mine-craft worlds
Maturity:i hate immature people the occasional joke is ok but people that through around bad jokes with sexual/racist comments in them are just unintelligent.(10/10)
Job you Want:which ever you think will better the server the most.
Why you Need It: i want to earn more server staff experience and i don't need it i just want to make a mine-craft server great frankly
How can you Help:you name it ill try my best to bust my ass to do what is necessary.
Do you have Good Grammar:yes, i have an exceptional grammar.
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin):yes if you message me interested in me having the staff job i shall give you my skype
Time Zone:(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Plugins/Building:you need to be more specific do you mean if i have any experience with plugins/building building yes plugins no
How much will you Dedicate to the Server:my all i do not half ass stuff especially something that is a personal goal of mine
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 4 years
How will you Treat New Players:respect and kindness
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:ill show them kindness but no respect.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):you dont thats the funny thing, im just simply trying to help your server anyway i can just so you can be reconized as one of the best servers in minecraft. But more impportantly i want to make sure as staff to make the minecraft players playing on the server, the most enjoyable expirience.(i know its not 5 sentences and im sorry but its 2 Am my time haha)
Anything Else:nope and thank you for hopefully considering me as a part of your servers staff.
12/23/2012 2:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
CaptianLolz
IGN: CaptianLolz
Bans: 0
Experience: I had a server and was a staff on another server.
Maturity: 9/10
Job you Want: Moderator Or Admin ( Which ever you want, not picky )
Why you Need It: I don't really need it, but I want to make sure that server have a good system
How can you Help: Keep order and help players who have been griefed or robbed
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): Will PM if I get selected as Admin.
Time Zone: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore ( I live In Singapore )
Plugins/Building: Not so great with Plugins, ok builder, not so great but good
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: 3-6 hours If I have nothing going on
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.6
How will you Treat New Players: I will welcome them, and help them with whatever needs they may have and ask them to read the rules.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will be fair, ask them to read the rules again, and see what would be the appropriate situation for the situation at hand.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I will be fair to all players and help any player in need, also I can stay calm if there is a lot of pressure, if there is a case of grief, I will help the player rebuild his home or creation he or she has made. I will help any staff who need help too, like if they need help building a Arena or some type of structure, plus I am loyal and will listen to anything that the Head-Admin, Owner, Co-Owner or any higher ranking player on the server says.
Anything Else: Nothing else to say, please do consider me at least for moderator and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank You For Your Time,
~CaptianLolz
12/23/2012 2:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
DaniGirl14
IGN: Dani_Girll
Bans: When I started Mc
Experience: A lot
Maturity: 10 outta 10
Job you Want:Admin or Moderator
Why you Need It: Because I can help the server out in new ways
How can you Help: By advertising and keeping players on the server and making them feel comfertable
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): Danigirrrlll
Time Zone: Usa cent.
Plugins/Building: Great at building, not so much w/ plug ins
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: All the time I can give
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Over two tears
How will you Treat New Players: I will make them feel welcome on the server and let them know I am at there aid
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: temp ban and if they do it again perm. ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Why should you pick me? You should pick me because I am experianced. I am also muture, loyal, trustworthy, and a hard worker. I like to show people what a good server is and I like to make them feel welcome.
Anything Else: I hope you pick me and if you don't then they are better for your server. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to be apart of your staff!
12/23/2012 2:41 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
PurpleFunDip4
IGN: PurpleFunDip4
Experience: I was co-owner on 2 servers and moderator on 1 but all 3 are down now :/
Maturity: out of 10 i would say about 7
Job you Want: I would like Admin
Why you Need It: as i said before i was co-owner on 2 servers but they never released and i would like to try again at a staff position.
How can you Help: I can bring fun and unique ideas and games while also treating players fairly and dealing punishment as it should be dealt.
Do you have Good Grammar: i'm pretty average except when i am trying to type fast.
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): (i have one but i don't really like to use it..) PurpleFunDip4
Time Zone: Central
Plugins/Building: i'm a bit rusty with plugins and not the best builder but i would try my best to do anything you ask of me.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: probably 2-5 hrs on weekdays and 3-7 hrs on weekends
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since 1.2.5 (1 yr in April)
How will you Treat New Players: I will welcome them and try to answer any questions they have
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will assess the situation and decide the appropriate punishment for them
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I can stay calm under a lot of pressure. I would also be dedicated to the server. I would treat every player fairly. I would invent fun new games for players to play. And then i would answer any questions people have the best i can.
Anything Else: I hope you don't judge me because of my age .... I would honestly try. thanks for your time!
12/22/2012 11:49 pm
michaeljay23
IGN: michaeljay23
Bans: Just one nothing big tho
Experience: Played for 3 years! and i have been admin on 2 other servers and mod on 1 other!
Maturity: 9-10 im a 9 1/2
Job you Want: Head-Admin
Why you Need It: Because i worked at best buy for 2 years im very good with kids i actually got fired 2 weeks ago from best buy im looking for a minecraft part-time job to work on servers and help people out on the stuff you do on the server im very good with people and with kids that play on the server and with helping the owner out!
How can you Help: I will help you out. i will begin helping people and other people out on the server and do my job like im applying for and try my hardest to do my best!
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes, I do im actually in English honors level 2 at my school.
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): michaelflames1
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Plugins/Building: Yes i know tons of plugins and stuff about servers, im very experienced!
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: Almost all my day!
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: About 3 years!
How will you Treat New Players: I will be nice help them out and help them with questions!
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will be kind for the first warning the 2nd warning i will Get Much stronger with my rules the 3rd time is it.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Im very good with helping people and kids out i would love to help the owner out. And im really looking forward to helping people out im 17 im very generous. i love watching people play and helping them out i wanna be the best head-admin you got im very experienced at what i do on the server!
Anything Else: Add me on skype michaelflames1
Thank you so much for looking at this!
12/22/2012 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
stacker14
IGN:buffalobone
Bans:None
Experience:Admin on 2 and Mod on 2
Maturity:Very mature but I like to have fun too.
Job you Want:Admin.
Why you Need It:I love helping people and helping servers become the best they can be.
How can you Help:I can pretty much do anything except for redstone. I have never really tried to make a good building, but with alittle help or directions I feel I could make a pretty good one.
Do you have Good Grammar: ya I would say its good
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): I will be creating one really soon.
Time Zone: Pacific
Plugins/Building: Plugins I am decient at but could be alittle better and building like I said I dont really know I could probably be good if I put time into it.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server:It all really depends on the type of day im having. I usually be on later in the evening.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since Alpha 1.2 I think
How will you Treat New Players: I will help them start by giving them info and maybe showing them around. I would also explain the punishments for breaking rules.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: It depends on the rules they break. If they are saying offensive things to people then I would kick or jail if they didnt stop when I ask nicely. If they start greifing I would jail them and if that continued I would ban. If they tried to trick me or another one of the staff by saying they were from planet minecraft and they are reviewing the server, and asking for op I would kick and if continued I would ban. Finally If they tried hacking or anything of that nature I would IP ban them.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I personally think I would be a good addition to your staff. I am very honest and would never break the rules or Rank/op anyone without your permission. I am also a very trustworthy person and could help with pretty much anything you or any other staff member needs help with. I enjoy helping players and having fun while doing it. I like being staff more than just being a player because I can accomplish things that would benifit a server as a whole other than just myself.
Anything Else: I would just like to say thank you for looking at my APP. and hope you consider me for the job.
12/22/2012 11:35 pm
PLOXdiamonds
Moderator.
IGN: PLOXdiamonds
bans: 0, I do not curse, mod, or do anything against any server rules.
experience: I have bean mod on three servers, the best of which was minecraft-craft.mirusgroup.net I specialize in helping players that has bean my main job.
why do you want that job? I want to be a moderator so i can help players (brings joy to my heart) and make the server a better place.
how can you help? I can help by building things, and generally with player support. (not a plug in manager)
Do I have good grammer? Yes, if i choose to take my time to type, but if I am having to deal with 100 problems and I am typing really fast then it may falter.
time zone: United States Central.
plugins/building? I am not good in any way at plugins, but i am an excellent builder, (i am in horizons which is a special group for kids with creative minds.)
how much will i dedicate to the server? I will try to be on the server 30 minutes to 1 hour on school days and 3 to 4 hours on weekend days.
How long have you bean playing minecraft? I have bean playing minecraft since 1.2.3 (idk about a year and a half, maybe 2?)
How will I treat new players? I LOVE to help new players, its my favorite thing to do. I treat them with the respect they deserve to be playing on your server.
How will I treat rulebreakers? I will treat them with no disrespect, but with no respect either. I will kindly let them know that they have broken rules and dispense punishment accordingly.
Why should we pick you? You should pick me because im a nice player. I love to help people, and improve the server. There is many good quality's about me, such as my creativeness. I am willing to do whatever a higher rank tells me to. I am very mature as i have bean through lots of obsticles in my life, which have hardened my very much. I know how to deal with player being obtuse and breaking rules, and I know the respect that the legit players expect. I have personal expierience that makes me a prime moderator.
I am a very mature person for the age of 13. It's christmas, and I want to bring joy to other players.
THANK YOU for your time . signing out.
12/22/2012 11:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
narwhalzrule00
IGN: narwhalzrule00

Bans: 1 on Combinecraft because I was wrongly accused of hacking by some baby who was mad that I killed him

Experience: I was a mod on a few servers and an admin on 1 server. I have been a builder on countless others though

Maturity: 9/10 I can be mature when i need to but but fun and easygoing otherwise

Job you Want: mod or builder

Why you Need It: i need any one of these positions because over the past 6 months I've actually been bored with minecraft and am in need of a fresh start

How can you Help: I want to join as a builder because I have played this game for a while and I'm getting a bit bored with it. I am a good builder and have built spawns for other severs (no pay). I am a gifted architect and my dad is also an architect and I have been studying architecture for years with my dad. I love minecraft and wish to get involved in the community again like I used to be.
I would like to be a mod because I am very responsible and have lots of time on my hands. I am good at enforcing rules and will not let people off the hook because they are my friends but I am also very understanding and need proof for punishment and can negotiate.

Do you have Good Grammar: Yes I do. A+ every year in english

Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): Narwhalzrule00

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Plugins/Building: I cant do plugins for crap but I am an amazing builder

How much will you Dedicate to the Server: I will dedicate quite a bit of time and effort into making this server great! I am currently in school so I will not be able to spend as much time as I should but will still help after 3:45pm EST

How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 1 1/2 years.

How will you Treat New Players: I will treat new players with repect and a chance at making a name for their self. I will provide them with assistance when asked and will not judge them.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Everyone is innocent untill provn guilty. i will look into every claim I hear of thoroughly and carefully and will give them a chance to explain themself

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): You should pick me because I have experience with the game and maturity when needed. I am fun but strict with rules. I am a good helper and a good friend and I think i have the commitment to really help out the server. I am a man of my word and very forgiving. I will never tell a lie or be mean to other players. I will keep an eye out for hackers and rule-beakers but i will not bring down the ban hammer unless necessary. I hope you consider my application and I will try my best if chosen
Anything Else: I love aardvarks and cyan (and obviously narwhalzzzzz)

Luv

-Nar

P.S. I understand that there have been other posts and can accept the fact that i am not likely to be chosen. However I hope you chose me for your mod/builder (Will also take head mod
12/22/2012 11:20 pm
aaa122211212
I have realized by the time i had fully written my post, several others have posted. Even so, I thank you for considering my application, and will accept that there is a possibility i will not be chosen
~Thank You
12/22/2012 11:18 pm
aaa122211212
IGN: WD_MUFFINFLUFFER
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for about 2 years now, and have been a builder on multiple servers (helping build spawn then playing legit)
Maturity: I am very Mature as i do not "rage quit" and spam with caps/at all.
Job you Want: Head admin
Why you Need It: I have never been a head admin on a server before, and I am good at catching hackers, and telling weather or not they are legit playing
How can you Help: I can help build spawn, sell spawn plots, and build any single player games. I will be at anyones service if needed almost immediatly.
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes, I do not write "ur sooo stupid" or shorten anything, unless it is a typo.
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): Unfortunately my Skype does not work currently. I have an Oovoo Anthonyidontcare and will make a skype as soon as possible
Time Zone: To be specific it is UTC/GMT -5 hours
Plugins/Building: I have experience with many plugins, and if i do not have any on the one you will be using i will gladly google it.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: I will put in most of my mc time to this server and help others as much as possible.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft for two years.
How will you Treat New Players: I will show them around, answer all questions, and sell them a plot.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Rule breakers will be questioned. If they admit to it, and un-install their hacking client it will be considered to possibly be a warning. Otherwise it will be ban/perma-ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): You should pick me, because i will be very dedicated to the server, and will treat all others with respect. I will be available to help them anytime I am logged in, and will stop what I am doing almost immediately.
Anything Else: I hope that you take consideration to my application, as i am very excited to be a possible Head Admin on Frozen In Time! Minecraft is currently my favorite video-game, and i would like to say Thank You not because you told us to, but because I am thankful you have read my application, and have taken it into consideration. I look forward to seeing you in the future!
12/22/2012 11:17 pm
theFlyinHayn
IGN:Tyston12
Bans:Couple, but for stupid reasons.
Experience:Guard on a prison server mc.mpprison.com
Maturity:High
Job you Want:Head-Admin/ Admin
Why you Need It:I dont NEED it but i want it so i can help you out on the server
How can you Help:I can advertise with my youtube channel and i know lots of plugins and i am really good at building
Do you have Good Grammar:Yes
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin):theflyinhayn
Time Zone:Pacific 9hawaii)
Plugins/Building:im very good at both
How much will you Dedicate to the Server:I will stay on 6-8 hours a day and i can help out new players
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:1 year now
How will you Treat New Players:I will be very kind and i will welcome them in a very nice way
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:I will give them a warning and if they dont stop temp ban and if they continue ip ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):I am a very nice guy:) I am a very respectful, loyal, kind, Friendly person. I will try to dedicate all my knowledge into this server so the server will be the best it can be. I am very good with plugins and world edit. I reccomend Faction, Lockette, Player heads(PvP), Anti cheat, ESSENTIALS, chestshops, iConomy, Authenticator (If the server is cracked) On time, Time is money,And my favorite, World edit
Anything Else:I have a youtube channel so i can ADVERTISE!
12/22/2012 11:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dreamiedog
IGN: Dreamiedog
Bans: 1
Experience: On Minecraft - played since Beta. On PvP played since start of year.
Maturity: 85/100
Job you Want: Head Admin/Admin
Why you Need It: I've played on heaps of PVP servers and I have been Admin and Mod on a few. I would love to help you and other staff to get this server popular and to help others on how to do stuff.
How can you Help: I can build stuff and I am a very good PvPer and I can help people on how to start on PVP servers and all kind of things.
Do you have Good Grammar: I have really good grammar and I am probably the fastest, neatest typer in my school.
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): matty.noetzel
Time Zone: AEST +10
Plugins/Building:Plugins 4/10 Building 9/10
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: I will go on this server pretty much everyday for PVP and have heaps of fun!
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since Alpha.
How will you Treat New Players: I will teach them how to start on PVP servers and I will help them practise PVP
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will either kick them or ban them for 15 minutes. If they do something bad again I will ban them for 30 minutes. after 3 bans they get Perm Ban.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I am a loyal, obedient minecrafter that loves to play Minecraft. I am a good PVPer so a server like this will be fun as for me. I can do all kinds of stuff like Build, PVP, Help with the server, Guide and kick/ban. I just love PVP servers and havn't played on 1 for ages cause I havnt found a good one yet. My hopes are high that this one will be good and it would be the best If you could choose me for Head Admin or even Admin.
Anything Else: No, Cya there hopefully.
12/22/2012 11:09 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
mikee3468
IGN: Vinbullet
Bans: 1 for griefing an area left unprotected
Experience: i have mostly been a plugin manager on servers but i have moderated and administrated a few times in the past
Maturity: ranges from 7/10-8.5/10
Job you Want:Admin or Head-Admin (I'm not picky)
Why you Need It: Right now i don't have any servers to staff on except my one that is still running where i'm plugin manager
How can you Help: I can suggest plugins, set up ranks, grief protect your server, and quickly adapt to anything you or other players throw at me
Do you have Good Grammar: unless i am trying to type very fast I will have good grammar
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin): isaac.bejjani
Time Zone: central U.S. time zone
Plugins/Building: I am 6/10 on building but i know a ton of plugins very well like worldedit, PermissionsEX, worldguard, PlotMe, and many more
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: 3 hours weekdays and 2-8 hours on weekends
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: since beta 1.5
How will you Treat New Players: I will treat them kindly until they are mean to me and some i may make friends with
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: depending on the severity of the rule broken i and how far they went in breaking the rule i will justify it accordingly
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I will make a great addition to your server and the people on it. I can keep everyone on your server behaving well and in line but not too uptight. I will ensure peace and prosperity on your server unless you wish it not. I will pursue and strive to do your bidding and vow to obey and enforce all rules established by you and anyone else above my rank. I will not cause grief nor tolerate it or allow it on your server along with racism, disownment, unfair ruling of the commonwealth, and misjustification of deeds.
Anything Else: I am pleased with either decision you make and will also accept mod thank you for the time you took to read this and thank you in advance for either decision you make.
12/22/2012 11:02 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
colorpaper
IGN:colorpaper
Bans:0, I have never been banned because I am a loyal to each server and I am loyal to Minecraft.
Experience:I have been staff on PokeCraft and Minecraft Heavens, plus more
Maturity:9/10
Job you Want:Head-Admin
Why you Need It:If I was Head-Admin, I would punish naughty rule breakers and reward loyal players.(When I mean by reward, I mean like a few cookies, not like a whole 64 stack of diamonds. )
How can you Help:I can help build spawn and I will enforce all rules on the server, even if a fellow staff member brakes one of the rules.
Do you have Good Grammar:Yes
Skype (required for Admin/HeadAdmin):Yes, it is colorpaper3.
Time Zone:Pacific Time Zone
Plugins/Building:9/10 I have had a lot of experience with building and plugins.
How much will you Dedicate to the Server:I will dedicate my time and loyalty to your awesome server .
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:For about 2 years.
How will you Treat New Players:I will welcome them and escort them around spawn.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers:I will either jail them, kick them, temp-ban them, or ban them.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):You should pick me because I am loyal and will dedicate my time. I will also dedicate my effort to make this the best server it could possibly be. I will help with anything and will obey all orders. I will NEVER disobey orders and will enforce all rules. Also, I have had a lot of experience.
Anything Else:I love Minecraft!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome