[YuzoCraft] Fun Server|24/7| Looking for Talented Staff!

ThePioneer's Avatar ThePioneer9/30/14 8:18 pm
1 emeralds 244 6
9/30/2014 11:53 pm
ThePioneer's Avatar ThePioneer
What Is YuzoCraft?

YuzoCraft is 24/7 dedicated all-in-one full package Minecraft fun server! There are numerous different game modes and features to satisfy any gamer niche. We plan on adding as many game modes, features, and more to make for a successful Fun Server. We strongly recommend you check out our forum for constant update on the server: http://yuzocraft.enjin.com/home

What are the Game modes/Features?

Currently, We have a few in the making. (More to come!) Here are only a few of the many different GM's/Features to be added!

--Free build: Players will be switched to Creative, and have the ability to claim a plot to build to their hearts desire!

--Castle War(PvP): A fast paced team-based PvP game mode(Only one of many to come.)

--Mini Games: A whole section dedicated to indulging in a vast collection of unique mini games and challenges. There will be leader boards to track the best of the best! Play competitively with your friends, or explore on your own!

--Factions: Find your land, collect resources, build your own full fledged shop, set your prices, and sell your goods for in-server currency! The ultimate bargaining experience. Be warned... you will have competition!

--Infection(Zombies): A thrilling game mode, play as either the infected, or non-infected. The goal of the infected is to infect the healthy players until all of them are infected. Lush abandoned forest villages, and old hospitals make for some scary situations when you turn around the corner to see an Infected in your face! But the non-infected have a few tricks up their sleeves.

--MinerStrike: Go guns blazing in this (no mod needed) gun fest! Play as either the rebels, or the enforcers. The rebels job is to plant the TNT bomb and hold off the enforcers. The enforcers job is to defuse the bomb, or prevent it from ever being planted at all! There are many different(Working) guns to choose from. Pick your primary, and your secondary, and prepare for battle!

--Survival: If you want a place to build a nice house with your friend, or a red stone contraption, or just feel like playing a little vanilla, with the convenience of a friend, survival is there for you!

And multiple more Unique game modes underway!

What we need.
We need talented builders and/or script coders. Currently, we have 9 active staff working on the server. (6 builders, 3 script coders.) But to make the best server possible, more staff would be necessary! Anybody who has a gift for building, or scripting, or even knows how to help out new players when the server is released is welcome to apply!

Application!
Fill this out below and we will get to you as soon as possible!
============================================================
Minecraft Username:

Skype Username(essential for contact):

Why should we accept you?:

Do you have any prior experience on other servers?:

What role do you plan on filling?(Builder,coder,Mod, ETC.):

If any, show us some of your work(I.E Pictures.):

What do you think you can bring to YuzoCraft?:

How would you bring in more people?:

Anything else you want to add?:

============================================================
Final Notes.
We treat all our staff with respect as long as they do the same to us. We are currently 95% done with main spawn, and currently organizing the other game modes/ features. Thanks!
ThePioneer
Level 1 : New Crafter