Future Roleplay Server | Recruiting Staff Team Members $$$

CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst6/11/15 10:18 am
6/22/2015 10:48 pm
CalebTheFirst's Avatar CalebTheFirst
Hi! I'm Caleb. I'm starting a unique roleplay server with a custom story line and I'm getting together a team to put this server together and get it running!

There will be tribes/clans in this mostly no-build roleplay server. There will be old structures that survived the nuclear warfare. I am recruiting people to become leaders of the clans and other Administrators to help with ideas on the story line! If you would like to apply to help out please leave a comment with your application!

Application
Click to reveal
We are recruiting builders as well!
Name:
IGN:
Do you have a working mic?:
Position: (Clan/Tribe leader, Administrator, Story Line writer, Moderator.)(Yes, you can apply for more than one.)
Maturity: 1-10
What makes you think you're good for this future server?:
How often will you be able to get on and help out?:
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?):
Do you work/play well with others?:
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?:

The Second Earth
In the year of 2064 a nuclear war broke out destroying most of the world. One hundred and fifty years later after the World had “reset” itself there had been tribes and clans made up of many different races. There are different beliefs in the different tribes. Some are at peace with each other and some are enemies..

Quests: Finding quests all around the map, even in the default clans. Players will be able to deny or accept them and take the challenge to complete them. If completed, they will be rewarded.

Leveling up: There will be a system for players to level up and discover new abilities.

Clans: Players will not be put in a clan or tribe on join. They must test their skills in surviving the harsh Earth. With radiated monsters, other humans, and other mysteries. In order to survive, you choose your ways. Be the leader of group with questionable judgement, be a lone wolf surviving on your own, or be a scavenger and kill others for their items. Although there are default Clans that come with the server. Eventually when the player is leveled up high enough to create their own clan, they’re allowed too. Dominating and taking over other areas. Participating in a clan means being in clan wars and a lot of challenges coming along with it.

Default Clans:
Mount Trishue - The Trishue Clan is a clan mainly focused on science and the art within the world itself. Trishue Clan members are very intellectual and value education greatly. They are the inventors of the great world! They do not have the strongest defenses but they do have a few tricks up their sleeves if they are ever attacked..
The Trekru- The Trekru are best known to be skilled in fighting. Not having a large army, but being strong and fast. They mostly use guerrilla warfare in battle. Their name comes from “Tree People”. Mostly speaking Trigedasleng, but they also speak English (but they are sure to never let their enemies know that). The trekru are headed by a commander who is in command until he/she dies and their spirit is found in the next body. The Trekru have many bases, but their main base is where The Commander is found. This clan can be found in what used to be Augusta, Maine.
Coastland- The people of Coastland are highly skilled in farming which means they never run out of food and when it comes to trading they bring fresh produce to the table. These people are found along the coast of Maine. They have a large army and a large amount of materials and supply considering they trade food. The people of Coastland are very nice and generous. With a fairly large army they are led by a council. The Coastland council is made up by a resources director, security chief, Military commandant, Farming director, and the Planning director.
CalebTheFirst
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/22/2015 10:48 pm
CalebTheFirst
bump
06/15/2015 4:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Eatshit
Name: Danny
IGN: Floodedclient37
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Position: (Clan/Tribe leader, Administrator, Story Line writer, Moderator.)(Yes, you can apply for more than one.)
All of the above
Maturity: 1-10 Depends on the environment. If its a situation where people joke around 5-7, but when things get serious 8-9.
What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I like helping people out, I'm willing to help with just about anything
How often will you be able to get on and help out?: Usually every day for 2-4 hours at a time, but there will be some weeks where i'll disappear (with warning of course) because of some of the activities I'm involved in.
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): I like to laugh, making friends comes easy to me, and I've been told that I'm loyal to a fault when it comes to the people close to me.
Do you work/play well with others?: Yeah, I'm usually the one picked for leadership in what I do, and the groups I lead/am apart of always do well.
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: Yep, that would be me.
06/15/2015 3:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
RapidzYT
Caleb :O Is this the 100 server?
06/15/2015 3:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Jarrett Jack
Name: Mason Adrales
IGN: leejawa
Position: (Clan/Tribe leader, Administrator, Story Line writer, Moderator.)(Yes, you can apply for more than one.) I would like to lead a clan but I can fill any position
Maturity: 1-10 I would think I am a 9
What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I can be productive and creative and lead (my) people to a great future.
How often will you be able to get on and help out?: Hard to tell but for sure at nights for as long as needed. (Central Time Zone United States)
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?):
Do you work/play well with others?: Yes
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: Yes, you can count on me!
06/15/2015 12:58 am
CalebTheFirst
bump
06/14/2015 12:18 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Nickisboss7373
Name: Nick
IGN: minerpickle3030
Do you have a working mic?: Yup!
Position: (Clan/Tribe leader, Administrator, Story Line writer, Moderator.)(Yes, you can apply for more than one.) Alamen leader, story line writer
Maturity: 1-10 8.5
What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I love story driven servers like this! In fact, I've written an ENTIRE NOVEL about something similar to this! Hence why I will almost always stay in character and help out those in need!
How often will you be able to get on and help out?: Almost every day, for 3 - 4 hours.
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): I (or at least like to think of myself) am nice, fairly intelligent, funny, and over all a good guy, though I do have a low tolerance for bull#@$%
Do you work/play well with others?: Yep! I love working close with teams!
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: Yes it is! I have a great deal of time to put into a server and this one looks perfect!
p.s: I work for free...
06/13/2015 11:51 pm
Meredith
Name: Jared Meredith
IGN: Meredithhh
Do you have a working mic?: Sure do
Maturity: 1-10 9, very good for my age
What makes you think you're good for this future server?: the fact im a good listener and i would help out the community by changing things the community would want changed
How often will you be able to get on and help out?: as much as you need me
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): Funny, Caring, All round nice person (well i think so )
Do you work/play well with others?: Yes i play basketball a lot, so i experience new people on my team all the time
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: Yes that is me, i think that i work very well and get things done very productively
06/13/2015 8:11 pm
CalebTheFirst
Bump
06/13/2015 5:55 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
lian2236
Name: Lian Marshall
IGN: Zanction
Do you have a working mic?: Yea
Position: Developer
Maturity: 8
What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I have experience on coding alot of MMO / RPG plugins. such as plugins that allow u get exp from mining and the higher level u get the more of a chance u gain a bonus loot of money, also code custom mob bosses, that drop custom loot, with custom enchants
How often will you be able to get on and help out?: 4 hours a day atleast
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): I am a sporty person, i surf, play Australian Football and love many other sports. Coding is something that helps me with an online social life
Do you work/play well with others?: i communicate with other strangers really well
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: If i am given a project i like to spend all my time towards it and not get distracted.
06/12/2015 7:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bubbyfong
Name: Christopher W.
IGN: Bubbyfong
Position: (Clan/Tribe leader, Administrator, Story Line writer, Moderator.)(Yes, you can apply for more than one.) Clan/Tribe leader, Administrator, Story Line writer, Moderator. (All / Whatever you think best fits me)
Maturity: 1-10 8.5
What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I have a fairly creative mindset and i bring unique and creative ways of doing things to benefit not only myself, however, the entire community.
How often will you be able to get on and help out?: AT LEAST 5 hours a day, 7 days a week
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): I am a fairly social person, funny, and kind. I was bullied as a young child/teen (around the age of 12-13) And you know what they say, What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
Do you work/play well with others?: Yes, i do look forward to working as a team to learn new things from players as well as express my own ideas, fairly, into the team!
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: Most Definitely! I will be on AS SOON as you accept me... if you accept me!
06/12/2015 4:44 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
YaseenM
Hello Caleb, I have a build team who would be interested in working with you. I would also like to put forward that I would like to be any position if it is paid. Please reply if you are interested. Thank you.
06/12/2015 4:26 pm
SoulBoundMan
Name: Colin

IGN: BloTube

Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

Position: (Clan/Tribe leader, Administrator, Story Line writer, Moderator.): Admin, Trekru Leader

Maturity: 8

What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I am helpful when players need help building or having fun. I build awesome redstone. I play competition plot servers and build 1st place winning buildings. I really like being a rank so I feel more helpful in these types of servers because it gives me more commands that benefit players who get bullied by people. I have seen some maps built by members they were bad for some people but I loved them. I benefit servers by finding bugs in the maps and plugins used. I watch every Minecraft tutorial to keep up on the latest info. I help with finding people who opped themselves without permission from a server owner. I can build almost anything. I make great kits and shops. People respect me in this server. I am hard working and won't take any breaks till the jobs you give me are done. If people break the rules I will kick/ban them. I want to benefit this server in any way I can. I will try to play 5 hours each day if not more. I don't op random people. I have experience in being admin from running my own server witch gives me an advantage over everyone else. Please consider this application for the ranks I stated and I will be loyal to your server.

How often will you be able to get on and help out?: 4 on weekdays, 6 on weekends

Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): I'm a happy and positive person and see myself as kind and good working.

Do you work/play well with others?: Yes I absolutley do.

I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: Yes. It 100% is me.
06/12/2015 4:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elf_Obsessed
Am I accepted?
06/11/2015 8:41 pm
CalebTheFirst
Still recruiting!
06/11/2015 12:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elf_Obsessed
Name: Evelyn

IGN: Liythuanna

Do you have a working mic?: No, again my computer has issues

Position: Admin, Tribe leader of Coast land, Story line writer (Creative imagination to the utmost degree.)

Maturity: 8 (I can enjoy a joke but can take it seriously as needed)

What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I have co ran 1 other server that unfortunately shut down.(Experience) I am creative and dedicate my time to enhancing the playing experience. I am willing to do the menial jobs no one else wants to do and I will bring great attitude and effort to the team!

How often will you be able to get on and help out?: As often as I can (At least 1 to 2 hrs. a day)

Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): Fun loving, hard working

Do you work/play well with others?: Absolutely

I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?: I'm your person! I will get the job done!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome