GalactiaMC - LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS (ADMINS)

Zyph10r's Avatar Zyph10r4/21/17 8:21 pm
1 emeralds 141 3
4/23/2017 9:19 pm
Zyph10r's Avatar Zyph10r
GalactiaMC

Join our discord @ https://discord.gg/KjF24gS

GalactiaMC is a unique, fulfilled RPG Survival SMP server. We at GalactiaMC are dedicated to providing a unique, fulfilled, unforgettable experience for all of our players. GalactiaMC has a wide array of mechanics and features which constantly keep the game uptodate and interesting weather you are an adventurer, builder or an explorer GalactiaMC has it all.

Economy
Click to reveal
GalactiaMC’s economy system allows players to trade, create shops, stores markets and more. Players are able to trade using one of our three core currency systems (Money, EXP or Tokens) or simply trade items for items. GalactiaMC’s market system also allows you (the player) to create shops and stores to sell your items and intern make money.

Adventure
Click to reveal
GalactiaMC’s unique custom terrain creates a brand new atmosphere within the Minecraft world, with custom Biomes and Structures to explore GalactiaMC is a haven for the Minecraft adventurer.

Skylands
Click to reveal
“The Sky-lands” are GalactiaMC’s unique take on the ever so common Minecraft plotting system. Players have the opportunity to choose from a variety of different styles of sky island which allow them to build and create as they see fit. Sky Islands are the perfect place to demonstrate your building talent.

Community
Click to reveal
GalactiaMC provides a unique sense of community which allows players to both collaborate and compete in the same environment. GalactiaMC’s strong sense of community create a fulfilled environment for all. The GalactiaMC community is responsible for the development of many of our core structures and player areas.

SMP Group
Click to reveal
GalactiaMC’s SMP group is a core group of players. Who receive early access to the server and our constant updates. Although GalactiaMC IS a public server the SMP group provides a platform for collaboration and cooperation.

Staff
GalactiaMC is currently on the lookout for a team of dedicated individuals looking to providing a unique fulfilled experience for GalactiaMC’s wide array of different players. Staff Members are tasked with server management, moderation and the day to day operation of GalactiaMC. If you are interested in becoming a staff member see blow for more information.

Staff Requirements
Click to reveal
Working as a staff member on GalactiaMC can be quite a challenging task. It is for this reason that we have a number of staff requirements to make sure our applicants are up to the task.

Basic Requirements
A Microphone
Video Recording Software (Required for Moderator, Otherwise strongly recommended)
Discord
Do not use the same staff application that you used somewhere else or in the past
Do not copy other player's staff applications.
You need to be an active and non-toxic member of the community
At least 3 hours on GalactiaMC (CURRENTLY IRRALIVANT)
Time
Dedication

Staff Application Format
Click to reveal
What is your Minecraft in-game-name (IGN)?

How old are you?

What is your Skype name (Optional)?

What is your discord name (Including number)?

What is your email (Optional)?

Do you have any Alternate Accounts if so what are their names?

What is your name?

What is your timezone?

Do you have some form of recording software?

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Python, Linux, ect.) –

Tell us about yourself!

What staff position are you applying for?

Why this position in particular?

Do you have any experience (Proof Required)?

What is your purpose in applying for a staff position on GalactiaMC?

How would you benefit GalactiaMC?

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Why should GalactiaMC choose you over other applicants?

How would you describe your communication and time management skills?

What do you believe are your strengths?

What do you believe are your weaknesses?

How many hours can you contribute per week?

Do you have any special skills?

Have you previously applied for a staff position at GalactiaMC (If so date?)?

Is there anything else you would like to say?​

Developer Application Format
Click to reveal
Developer Requirements:

- A Microphone
- Discord
- Fluency in Java
- Familiarity with the Spigot API
- Understanding of fundamental Computer Science

Developer Application Format:

What is your Minecraft in-game-name (IGN)?

How old are you?

What is your Skype name (Optional)?

What is your discord name (Including number)?

What is your email (Optional)?

Do you have any Alternate Accounts if so what are their names?

What is your name?

What is your timezone?

What programming languages are you fluent in?

How long have you been working with the Spigot API?

What API's are you familiar with?

How long have you been programming?

Do you have a portfolio/proof of experience (If so show it)?

Do you have any experience with MySQL(If so elaborate)?

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Positions Available
Administrator
Developer
Builder
Helper

Forums: http//forums.galactiamc.com

Want more information?
Join our discord @ https://discord.gg/KjF24gS
Zyph10r
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer