GAMERSREALM NEEDS STAFF *5 SPOTS LEFT*

Just_Do_it_Java's Avatar Just_Do_it_Java2/10/15 7:17 pm
1 emeralds 164 3
2/10/2015 9:01 pm
SPECIALITY34's Avatar SPECIALITY34
hey y'all my name alexeppy,owner of GamersRealm.i am currently looking for staff for my server. here the application.GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

APPLICATION
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Click to reveal
IGN:
name:
timezone:
Availability:
Staff experience:
Maturity 1-10:
How i could help:
Why my apps are better then others:
Why i should be staff:
Experience with plugins:
Applying for:

Positions :
Owners:alexeppy
Co-Owner:
Head-Admin:
Admin:
Head-mod:
Mod:
Developer:
*ALL APPLICATION SENT IN COMMENTS

IF YOU GET POSITION I WILL MSG YOU ON SKYPE,PLZ BE ON SKYPE I WILL BE CHECKING SKYPE AND PMC EVERY COUPLE MIN OR SO
Just_Do_it_Java
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2015 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SPECIALITY34
IGN:Speciality34
Name: Jackson
Timezone: Central
Availability:3-5 Hours per day
Staff Experience: I am Currently staff on Space PvP, Orbitalnetwork, and OpArmy and thru the years I have played mc I have learned all commands plugins ,etc!

maturity 1-10: 8 I like to enjoy myself but can be strict at times when neccasary
How can I help: I can help by being online a lot and helping people when neccasary and taking control when needed and I can donate if it is needed!
Why My apps better than others: My app is better than others because I have played mc for a long time and have had much experience I also have been staff on many server and I have learned how to deal with certain situation!
Why should I be staff: I should be staff because I can be very active and help out on the server much also I can be around whenever needed!
Experience with plugins: I have learned many plugins Like Essentials, Factions, Groupmanager. many more but I can learn more if needed!

applying for: whatever staff rank that you choose Helper- Admin
Hope you can /manuadd speciality34 helper XD !!!!!
02/10/2015 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LuckyTheBlock
IGN: LuckyTheMaster

name: Lucky

timezone: EST

Availability: Couple hours each day

Staff experience: Im very experienced in being a mature and responsible staff member. Although most people say that, I hope youll believe me. Ive been an Owner, a Co Owner, a Head Admin*twice*, and a plugin manager/developer on multiple occasions.(Just some of the bigger ones)

Maturity 1-10: 9

How i could help: I could keep an eye out for hackers, help out with plugins, and overall just keep order on the server.

Why my apps are better then others: I feel I would have more plugin experience then most because of the many times Ive been a plugin manager. Ive also been a rather successful staff member*stopping hackers, keeping order*and I consider myself mature most of the time.

Why i should be staff: I think I should be staff because of my experience and my experience and knowledge of plugins.

Experience with plugins: Ive configured: Essentials, Factions, Towny, TownyChat, GroupManager, A mine plugin*forgot the name*,Crackshot, and plenty of others I forget about.

Applying for: Admin or Developer, But Mod would be fine if not possible.
02/10/2015 8:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
TruStick
IGN: Stick_YT
name: Brendon Nestegard
timezone: Pacific, but I go to online school so I'm up until 12-1am every night.
Availability:VERY Open.
Staff experience: I currently own my own server and have been staff on quite a few servers.
Maturity 1-10:Depends on who I'm with XD but normally 8-10
How i could help: I could help with Building, Keeping the server clear of rule breakers, and Help players, Basically help as much as I can.
Why my apps are better then others: There is no reason my app is better then anyone elses We are all here for one reason so we all have the same value in applications ^u^
Why i should be staff: I think I should be staff so I can help with things you need help with and other players e.g How do I use (Example) I would tell them how to use it. I could also keep rule breakers from breaking rules
Experience with plugins: I'm pretty Experienced with plugins, I know must plugins that are important like Essentials, of Grief prevention, or Core protect, etc.
Applying for: Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome