GAMERSREALM NEEDS STAFF *ADMINS&MODS NEEDED*

Just_Do_it_Java's Avatar Just_Do_it_Java2/9/15 1:57 pm
1 emeralds 208 3
2/9/2015 3:59 pm
finchmt's Avatar finchmt
hey y'all my name alexeppy,owner of GamersRealm.i am currently looking for staff for my server. here the application.GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

APPLICATION
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Click to reveal
IGN:
name:
timezone:
Availability:
Staff experience:
Maturity 1-10:
How i could help:
Why my apps are better then others:
Why i should be staff:
Experience with plugins:
Applying for:

Positions :
Owners:alexeppy
Co-Owner:not available
Head-Admin:not available
Admin:
Head-mod :not available
Mod:
Developer:
*ALL APPLICATION SENT IN COMMENTS

IF YOU GET POSITION IP WILL BE SENT ON SKYPE,PLZ BE ON SKYPE I WILL BE CHECKING SKYPE AND PMC EVERY COUPLE MIN OR SO
Just_Do_it_Java
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2015 3:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
finchmt
IGN: mustachesunited
name: Matthew (not gonna say last name for privacy)
timezone: north east i think (live in michigan)
Availability: 3-6 hours
Staff experience: staff on 1 other server
Maturity 1-10: i am really mature so 9
How i could help: i am good at moderating chat and making sure that people dont hack
Why my apps are better then others: like the last person stated everyone has strong points and weaks ponts, but they are not applying for mod like i am.
Why i should be staff: i am really good at making sure that people dont do anything bad in chat and making suer people dont ahck
Experience with plugins: none but i would be happy to learn
Applying for: mod or head mod
02/09/2015 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
banditytheif
IGN: Banditytheif and Motresmagoo (The reason for 2 igns will be explained)
name:Joshua and Matt
timezone: U.S Eastern Standard Time
Availability: Weekdays: Anytimes after 3 pm Weekends: All day
Staff experience: We were both Staff on a fairly popular server called 'Zombie Horde' aka Zhorde. This position lasted us around a year and a half due to all the server staff being let go because of a change in the system. We were both also Admins on a server named Flintlock where I (banditytheif) was in change of player relations and staff development and Motres was in charge of building.
Maturity 1-10: 10
How i could help: Due to us both being experienced staff members, we can easily avoid having confrontation with players and other staff members. We've learned through various mistakes how to approach sticky situations and use them to help the team as a whole grow. We will offer our knowledge and help create the best experience we can for the players and the community as a whole.
Why my apps are better then others: I wouldn't say our application is "better" because everyone has their own strong and weak points. However, I feel we can be better prepared for the job due to having a significant amount of experience and motivation to help a new team get off on the right foot.
Why i should be staff: As stated previously, we have a significant amount of experience. We can use this experience to help lead the server(s) away from the path of destruction. However, it's not just the server we'd be helping. We'd obviously put our full effort into creating an easier and more fun experience for the other staff and the players. We'd like the phrasing 'For the players by the players' because as players ourselves, we can create a better gaming experience for others.
Experience with plugins: During our time with Flintlock, we used a vast number of plug-ins and also had to code our own at times. I wouldn't put us at the point of perfection with them, however, we can handle our own and can get done what needs to be done.
Applying for: Admin/Head-Mod

***the reason for the two IGNs is because we are brothers who wish to join your staff team as a duo. We do not mind if we get separate rankings but we the experience and knowledge we have is the same due to partaking in the same servers and what not.
02/09/2015 3:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
LLforestIO2
IGN:LLforestIO2
name:Donovan
timezone:Eastern
Availability:6+ hours a day
Staff experience: owned a server for a year, was co owner on alliance craft for 7 months
Maturity 1-10:Extremely mature
How i could help: I can help set up plugins, Build shops- spawn, I never abuse, i have dealt with people who grief and know many of the plugins out there and know how to use them to protect a server from the jerks of the minecraft world
Why my apps are better then others:
Why i should be staff: I could promote your server with advertising, and my skill with plugins and such, i also have plenty of experience with being many different ranks and i can build.
Experience with plugins: PermissionsEx, Essentials, ChestShop- Signshop, ect
Applying for:Admin/Dev
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome