Gardenia SMP-Looking for new players!! [1.13]

Kergooglies's Avatar Kergooglies10/26/18 11:49 pm
1 emeralds 88

Hi there! My name's Sophie and I play on the Gardenia SMP server with about 5 other people so far. The owner and I have discussed and we want to open up playing to the online community. On the server we have a small town where we build our houses, shops, community buildings, etc. Using the owner's moderator powers, he has enabled us to create a fast-travel "boat" to a village down the river, and we plan to make more systems and connections like this to build a real "world". It's fun for us, but we would like to build more of a community and infrastructure with new players. Plus we love meeting people!

There are conditions of course, so it's kind of an application process. At the end of the post I have a link to a google form for applicants to fill out. ( It's really quick and will only take a couple minutes.) We value the hard work of those who play on the server so there is no tolerance for griefing or stealing. There is a certain "style" of building that we use in the town for its buildings which falls under a medieval-esque style. This isn't as strict of a rule, but if you could keep to the general scheme we'd be very grateful.

If you do YouTube you are free to use the server in your videos, and I'm sure some of us would be happy to join you in them if you want as well!

Below I've included some screenshots of the town where most of the action takes place.

If you're wondering what texture pack I'm using it's Excalibur by Matt Dillow. (We definitely recommend it. I never play on the server without it)

Here's the link to it: https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/excalibur/

So yeah, we'd really love to have some new players and would be happy to have you as a part of the community! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. If you're interested in joining, here's the real quick and easy Google form.

Thank you! :D
Kergooglies
Level 1 : New Crafter