forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

Gausscraft, 1st Hermit-Craft inspired 1.13.1 Server w/ custom terrain!

7 emeralds46 replies541 views
created 06/12/2018 11:13 am by GaussCraft
last reply 10/14/2018 11:13 am
Welcome to the GaussCraft Server Planet Minecraft Site!
Our website: gausscraftserver.clanwebsite.com/

The GaussCraft Server is a Hermitcraft-inspired Whitelisted 1.13.1 Survival and Friendly Semi-Vanilla Minecraft server! If you would like to join the server, join our Website and contact me there or join our Discord Community discordapp.com/invite/9cDUkvt

The GaussCraft Server 1.13.1 Beta Release is programmed for mid September 2018 (already released Beta!), but you can purchase any of our Ranks from our website to have instant Early Access since we released Alpha, around September 1st 2018.

GaussCraft is very well-known for having a Custom World Generation Code (no mods!), and also for our Active, Friendly and Helpful Staff members.

GaussCraft also is a Safe Place for people all ages, we are a Family-Friendly Community, always Involving all our players through Polls, forms and chat.

The GaussCraft 1.12.2 server Alpha release was on June 1st 2018 .

Hope to see you soon!

Best,

~ Pablo, Owner of GaussCraft
Posted by avatar
GaussCraft
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

46 replies

10/14/2018 11:13 am
Level 12 Journeyman Network
GaussCraft
@everyone sadly there won't be any giveaways this month since we didn't reach the server's monthly goal. In fact, we didn't even reach half of it this month.

It's the first month that this happens. Not reaching the monthly goal doesn't mean GaussCraft will shut down. GaussCraft is already paid until may 2019, but we highly encourage you to help the server how you can with any of the options on our store smile

gausscraft.buycraft.net
10/09/2018 1:07 pm
GaussCraft
We will have a Halloween event starting soon! Dont miss it, join now!
10/06/2018 7:25 am
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 7.0 (1.13.1)
- I had to recode the whole voting codes we use because 1.13.1 broke them and did not realise until now. PMC and MCSL seem to work, TopG seems to be down still, will be working on it. Dont forget to vote for cumulative rewards, it helps the server a lot and you can earn premium rewards (only obtainable with real money otherwise) when you reach 50 total votes, 75, 100, 150, 200... for example.
- I am still in contact with our hosting company, we will have a maintenance time some time this week. I need to change the server version to spigot, perform some commands and give them the results.
- Sadly there won't be any giveaways this month since we didn't reach the server's monthly goal. In fact, we didn't even reach half of it this month. We highly encourage you to help the server how you can with any of the options on our store gausscraft.buycraft.net
- Our server promotion sites have been updated with our new 1.13.1 info and a new banner. What do you think?
10/01/2018 3:11 pm
GaussCraft
Remember that the big new spawn project is in process! Don't miss your chance to be part of it and help out to grow our community!
09/30/2018 12:21 pm
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.8 (1.13.1)
- Changes on the GC Staff Team, @cooligrek has been promoted to Admin! Very well deserved promotion!
- The server will be offline for some time tomorrow since I need to download all the server files, change the server to spigot to run some commands and tests for our hosting company (they are working on fixing the 1.13.1 lag issue present even on the Hermitcraft server) and then switch back to bukkit and upload the server files.
09/29/2018 3:21 pm
GaussCraft
Welcome @everyone to probably our greatest project so far!
We are going to make a new spawn, in a 1.13 terrain area.
Everyone can work on this project, check the to do list we will make at the building site, there will be all kinds of tasks, from building and designing to gathering resources and clearing out pieces of land!
The theme is desert, ancient big metropolis, I would describe it as Ancient Egypt and Mesopothamy.
Check out #server-media channel on our Discord for some great pictures!
09/26/2018 2:12 pm
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.7 (1.13.1)
- Finally managed to fix a 200+long warning message that appeared in server console every minute, making it extremely difficult to read from the server console. This error had been going on for almost a month now.
- New additios to the GC Staff Team! @Elisjeeh and @t0ler
- @auquaticdude_YT Is not a moderator anymore, since he said goodbye to GaussCraft season 1. Good luck and thanks for your time with us!
- Maintenance was done to our server to improve performance, still in contact with our hosting company to continue improving it.
09/25/2018 1:30 pm
GaussCraft
Remember we have our first store sale going on! 25% off on every rank, rank upgrades and Item bundles!! ENDING SOON
09/23/2018 9:08 am
GaussCraft
GAUSSCRAFT 1.13.1 BETA IS RELEASED!!! FREE ACCESS FOR EVERYONE!
09/22/2018 11:41 am
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.6 (1.13.1) @everyone
- Worldedit plugin code has been recoded by me to make it work in 1.13.1 since the devs are too lazy
- WorldGuard plugin code has been recoded by me to make it work in 1.13.1 since the devs are too lazy
- Disguises now work again for @Donator s! Working on a nice GUI to select many more disguises types!
- Remember you can get custom GC Disguises getting Intern rank and above or GC Pledges! 25%OFF Sale going on no
09/21/2018 3:23 pm
GaussCraft
GAUSSCRAFT 1.13.1 BETA RELEASING IN 37 MINUTES!!! FREE ACCESS FOR EVERYONE!
09/19/2018 6:21 pm
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.5 (1.13.1)
- GCDad is alive again! It was too long without dad jokes in GaussCraft.
- GCSpam has been added.
- GCMineFact has been added.
- GCRandomFact has been added.
09/18/2018 11:48 am
GaussCraft
GAUSSCRAFT STORE 25% OFF SALE!
This sale is our very first server store sale! It will only last for limited time! (1 week most likely!!)
Take advantage of this disount to get cheap ranks, rank upgrades and Item Bundles!!

gausscraft.buycraft.net/
09/16/2018 6:27 am
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.4 (1.13.1)
- Lores code has been added.
- Welcome and Leave messages code has been added.
- Head drops code has been added.
- Waiting for some unique plugins to be updated by their devs (worldedit, worldguard).
- Working on updating the main remaining codes (disguises, GCDad...)
09/08/2018 1:39 pm
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.3 (1.13.1) Lots of updates today @everyone
- Plugins that allow other plugins to run have been added.
- TAB menu code has been added.
- World border code has been added and set to 1 million x 1 million blocks.
- Death count code has been added.
- Still can't figure out how to solve the errors on our previous custom lockling plugin for 1.13.1. Thereore, added a new chest locking plugin (Lockette Pro). To use it, write: first line-> [private], second line->username. Example:
[private]
ModdedEngineer
09/05/2018 2:41 pm
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.2 (1.13.1)
- Chat code which shows prefixes in colours has been added.
- GCNoSwear has been added.
- GCLag has been added.
- Code that logs all actions to prevent griefing/stealing has been added.
- Permissions have been added.
- Spawn has been set.
09/02/2018 6:14 pm
GaussCraft
GC_Alpha 6.1 (1.13.1)
- We will have a Tier 1 Giveaway soon since we reached our monthly goal in August, the last days of August! Thanks to all of our @Donator s!
- Payments and ranks have been updated on our website and on our server.
- Added server multiplayer screen message.
- Added sleeping code that skips to night with 50% players online sleeping.
- Added voting codes and voting rewards code.
09/01/2018 3:24 am
GaussCraft
@everyone GC SERVER 1.13.1 ALPHA RELEASED!

Sorry it was so unexpected, I've been working very hard and wanted to release it asap. If you have a rank and are not in the whitelist please let me know.
If you'd like help or advise on getting a rank, also let me know please :)
GAUSSCRAFT 1.13.1 ALPHA HYPE!!
08/30/2018 6:47 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
xX_Glitched_Xx
GaussCraft Alpha 6.0 just launched and it was great! At first there were a few latency issues but Pablo fixed them up in no time at all! He truly is an amazing server owner. He has done incredibly well to move the custom generated world from 1.12.2 to 1.13.1! I look forward to playing some good old survival in the aquatic update and look forward to seeing you there!

By Defracto_47 (Head Admin)
09/01/2018 3:21 am
GaussCraft
Thank you for the great words bud, always happy to have you with us!
08/30/2018 1:35 pm
GaussCraft
IMPORTANT: only those with a rank will be able to have early access to join in 1.13.1 and be alpha testers.
- Gausscraft 1.13.1 Alpha version will be released in the coming days (early access for people who have rank)
- Gausscraft 1.13.1 Beta version will be released in mid or late September (access for everyone).
08/29/2018 11:44 am
GaussCraft
Everyone who has a rank on GaussCraft will be able to be an alpha tester for our new 1.13.1 version!
08/27/2018 3:43 pm
GaussCraft
Our player Barsardelris has created a bank. It is meant to be a community storage area inside the shopping district so people can safely store things while purchasing items or leave some diamonds inside in case they forget them. The only profit made by him is the sale of the storage boxes. It's some kind of safe boxes like the ones you would find in big shopping centers or museums. Great initiative!
08/25/2018 5:43 am
GaussCraft
Welcome everybody to GC BUILDING WEEKEND: NETHER GOLD FARM & HYPERWAY Event!

We will dedicate this weekend to build a gold farm in the nether roof, as well as designing and building a new nether hub (already done?) and hyperway!

This event is not meant just for very good builders! You can work by yourself on building spawning platformsfor the farm, helping those who know how to make the farm or build paths and tunnels for the hyperway!

We will also do resource gathering sessions if necessary.

The Event will be inaugurated on Fridat 24th at 16pm GMT (this is so people that cannot normally attend to our events can come to this one's inauguration party), and it will finish officially throughout Sunday (may be Monday for some of you guys due to timezones). The hyperway can be continued after the event of course if needed.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

~ Pablo, Owner of GaussCraft
08/19/2018 5:14 pm
GaussCraft
GC_Full 4.2 VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

- GC Minecraft Server rules have been updated (check #rules or our website).
- GC Discord Server rules have been updated (check #rules ).
- New custom code GCRules has been added to the server to make sure everyone reads and accepts the new rules (/rules).
- New GC punishment rules have been written by the GC Staff Team for a fair and equal treatment to all players.
- GCRandomFact has been fixed and added.
- GCMineFact has been fixed.
- GCDad has been fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor permission fixes
- GCQuest #4 is now live!

Hope you have an amazing weekend
08/16/2018 2:36 pm
GaussCraft
We are having a giveaway on our instagram account! Check out @gausscraftserver to enter!
08/12/2018 12:00 pm
xX_Glitched_Xx
Recently, The Shopping District building event happened and it was a great success! Many of the server's top builders gathered to build a small masterpiece and that masterpiece was the beginnings of a shopping district.
08/11/2018 3:15 am
Level 1 New Explorer
auquaticdude
If any of you people are seeing this for the first time and have never heard of Gausscraft, I TOTALLY recommend getting involved with the server. It is one of the best communities I've been part of and not only are the members great but the staff team is AMAZING! Come join all 100+ members!

I know I'm only a lvl 1 on this website but I am a long time player of this server, although the server is fairly new and IMPROVING! Either way come join us all
08/09/2018 1:30 am
GaussCraft
GC Shopping district event is going great!! Join us to see it and build your own shop!
08/08/2018 1:42 am
GaussCraft
GC_Full 4.0 (No more GC Beta!)

Here are some announcements:
- New additions to the GC Staff Team (two moderators).
- GC Shopping District Building Event is going on until further announcement.
- Next event: Giveaway Tier 1.

Here are some numbers after opening our server on June 1st 2018:
- 123 registered members on our website.
- 106 total different players have joined our Minecraft server.
- 106 members on our Discord.
- Our Instagram: we have 759 followers, we are following 38 accounts.
- 5 Giveaways.
- The best Minecraft Community ever!!!

Happy GC Release everyone!
08/05/2018 4:43 am
GaussCraft
The GC Building Event: SHOPPING DISTRICT inauguration went flawlesly!
08/03/2018 3:20 am
GaussCraft
GCQuest #2 is now live! Whoever crafts the most Sticky Pistons will win a unique custom item!
07/30/2018 4:08 pm
GaussCraft
GCQuest #1 is happening! Kill Silverfish!
The results will be hidden until the end of the quest (a week).
This is because I can only display one number beside the TAB names, which is the number of deaths. So the number of times you guys killed the mob will be monitored in the background, but not showed until the reveal, when the prize will be given, at the end of the week, to keep the mistery!
07/22/2018 5:18 pm
GaussCraft
The GaussCraft Server is opened in Beta 2.0! Join our discord and we'll tell you how you can be whitelisted to join us :)
07/19/2018 4:14 am
xX_Glitched_Xx
The Dragon killing event Sunday was a major success and we ended up killing it in under 5 minutes. After killing the Ender Dragon, we immediately went on to exploring the end cities and found plenty of loot in them. I was the one who collected the Dragon Egg which made me one of the two to reach the Advancement called "Next Generation". For those who are feeling like joining will see the Dragon Egg displayed in a certain location at spawn.
07/14/2018 2:10 am
GaussCraft
We are having GaussCraft Server's Beta Ender Dragon Killing Event this Sunday! Don't miss it out!
More info here gausscraftserver.clanwebsite.com/event/77460/1
07/03/2018 6:08 pm
GaussCraft
Update!
07/03/2018 10:27 am
Level 1 New Miner
TheWillowWays
The Town is looking great, People! So proud of you all! The Watchtower is looking genuinely outstanding, and has a perfect view of the Sunset.
06/22/2018 8:03 pm
xX_Glitched_Xx
The Beta release party was a major success and it brought in many new players as well as many of the alpha players. Everyone was exploring the custom terrain coded by the one and only ModdedEngineer. We had a great time and got to know some new people.
06/22/2018 11:38 am
GaussCraft
Remember our Beta Release Party is today! Join our Discord if you want to join us :)
06/17/2018 5:44 am
xX_Glitched_Xx
Several hours ago, the community gathered together for the Ender Dragon killing event. We spent a couple hours preparing for the event. We were mainly gathering potions, golden apples, and squeezing in a few last level 30 enchantments. A total of 7 took part in the killing of the Ender Dragon and it was a blast! After we killed the Ender Dragon, we went on to explore a couple of the end cities.
06/17/2018 9:57 am
GaussCraft
We had a great time, posting the timelapse soon to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3Y9JvwZcxki3ElpDWBG0g

Thanks for coming!
06/16/2018 4:36 am
xX_Glitched_Xx
Hello! This server has offered the most fun semi-vanilla survival experience that I could ever have hoped for! It has exceeded my expectations time and time again with its custom terrain generation. It may appear like a normal world at first but you know something's different when you find surface diamonds. This is quite a game changer and it makes finding diamonds a much simpler task. Some of the mountains (Extreme Hills and Extreme Hills+) are so large and tall that you could almost think that it was brought directly from an amplified world but it is just part of the custom terrain generation.

The custom terrain generation is wacky yet enjoyable to explore and its wonders never cease to amaze me. Traversing the "mega mountains" is quite the experience. Climbing up one of these monstrosities can pose quite the challenge to someone who hasn't experienced survival in this way before (I am one of those people). These mountains are chalk-full of resources like diamonds, redstone and practically every other ore. These are by far the best example of this server's unique custom terrain generation.

Ocean monuments can be found quite easily and sometimes you will even be lucky to find a double Ocean monument (two monuments very close to each other). You can imagine what sort of opportunities that this would create, for example, a double guardian farm.

Be sure to make note of how the villages blend in with the terrain. I'll let you find out the rest of what this server has to offer since I was just covering the vanilla side of the server. It has a plethora of custom plugins created by the one and only Pablo that you should try out on the server after the beta release on the 22nd June, just under a week from now (next Friday).

I look forward to seeing all of you wonderful people on the server with me!
06/16/2018 12:27 pm
GaussCraft
Wow, thanks so much for this amazing review!! I am so happy that hard work pays off and that you enjoy the server!! See you around :)
06/13/2018 7:40 am
Level 1 New Miner
DMajor1
Hey! I absolutely love this server! It is so fun and enjoyable! The staff are really helpful and I love the fact the server is family-friendly! I can't get enough of the server! My favourite part of the server is the custom generation! It makes the world look way more realistic!
06/16/2018 12:27 pm
GaussCraft
Thanks a lot bud!! Really glad you like our server :)

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome