home Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

GaussCraft, Hermit-Craft inspired Friendly Survival Whitelist Server

6 emeralds β€’ 20 replies296 views
created 06/12/2018 11:13 am by GaussCraft
last reply 08/12/2018 12:00 pm
Welcome to the GaussCraft Server Planet Minecraft Site!
Our website: gausscraftserver.clanwebsite.com/

The GaussCraft Server is a Hermitcraft-like Whitelisted 1.12.2 Survival and Friendly Semi-Vanilla Minecraft server! If you would like to join the server, join our Website and contact me there or join our Discord Community discordapp.com/invite/9cDUkvt

The GaussCraft Server Beta Release is on June 22nd 2018, but you can purchase any of our Ranks from our website to have instant Early Access since we released Alpha, in June 1st 2018.

GaussCraft is very well-known for having a Custom World Generation Code (no mods!), and also for our Active, Friendly and Helpful Staff members.

GaussCraft also is a Safe Place for people all ages, we are a Family-Friendly Community, always Involving all our players through Polls, forms and chat.

Hope to see you soon!

Best,

~ Pablo, Owner of GaussCraft
Posted by avatar
GaussCraft
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

20 replies

08/12/2018 12:00 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
xX_Glitched_Xx
Recently, The Shopping District building event happened and it was a great success! Many of the server's top builders gathered to build a small masterpiece and that masterpiece was the beginnings of a shopping district.
08/11/2018 3:15 am
Level 1 New Explorer
auquaticdude
If any of you people are seeing this for the first time and have never heard of Gausscraft, I TOTALLY recommend getting involved with the server. It is one of the best communities I've been part of and not only are the members great but the staff team is AMAZING! Come join all 100+ members!

I know I'm only a lvl 1 on this website but I am a long time player of this server, although the server is fairly new and IMPROVING! Either way come join us all
08/09/2018 1:30 am
Level 9 Apprentice Network
GaussCraft
GC Shopping district event is going great!! Join us to see it and build your own shop!
08/08/2018 1:42 am
GaussCraft
GC_Full 4.0 (No more GC Beta!)

Here are some announcements:
- New additions to the GC Staff Team (two moderators).
- GC Shopping District Building Event is going on until further announcement.
- Next event: Giveaway Tier 1.

Here are some numbers after opening our server on June 1st 2018:
- 123 registered members on our website.
- 106 total different players have joined our Minecraft server.
- 106 members on our Discord.
- Our Instagram: we have 759 followers, we are following 38 accounts.
- 5 Giveaways.
- The best Minecraft Community ever!!!

Happy GC Release everyone!
08/05/2018 4:43 am
GaussCraft
The GC Building Event: SHOPPING DISTRICT inauguration went flawlesly!
08/03/2018 3:20 am
GaussCraft
GCQuest #2 is now live! Whoever crafts the most Sticky Pistons will win a unique custom item!
07/30/2018 4:08 pm
GaussCraft
GCQuest #1 is happening! Kill Silverfish!
The results will be hidden until the end of the quest (a week).
This is because I can only display one number beside the TAB names, which is the number of deaths. So the number of times you guys killed the mob will be monitored in the background, but not showed until the reveal, when the prize will be given, at the end of the week, to keep the mistery!
07/22/2018 5:18 pm
GaussCraft
The GaussCraft Server is opened in Beta 2.0! Join our discord and we'll tell you how you can be whitelisted to join us :)
07/19/2018 4:14 am
xX_Glitched_Xx
The Dragon killing event Sunday was a major success and we ended up killing it in under 5 minutes. After killing the Ender Dragon, we immediately went on to exploring the end cities and found plenty of loot in them. I was the one who collected the Dragon Egg which made me one of the two to reach the Advancement called "Next Generation". For those who are feeling like joining will see the Dragon Egg displayed in a certain location at spawn.
07/14/2018 2:10 am
GaussCraft
We are having GaussCraft Server's Beta Ender Dragon Killing Event this Sunday! Don't miss it out!
More info here gausscraftserver.clanwebsite.com/event/77460/1
07/03/2018 6:08 pm
GaussCraft
Update!
07/03/2018 10:27 am
Level 1 New Miner
TheWillowWays
The Town is looking great, People! So proud of you all! The Watchtower is looking genuinely outstanding, and has a perfect view of the Sunset.
06/22/2018 8:03 pm
xX_Glitched_Xx
The Beta release party was a major success and it brought in many new players as well as many of the alpha players. Everyone was exploring the custom terrain coded by the one and only ModdedEngineer. We had a great time and got to know some new people.
06/22/2018 11:38 am
GaussCraft
Remember our Beta Release Party is today! Join our Discord if you want to join us :)
06/17/2018 5:44 am
xX_Glitched_Xx
Several hours ago, the community gathered together for the Ender Dragon killing event. We spent a couple hours preparing for the event. We were mainly gathering potions, golden apples, and squeezing in a few last level 30 enchantments. A total of 7 took part in the killing of the Ender Dragon and it was a blast! After we killed the Ender Dragon, we went on to explore a couple of the end cities.
06/17/2018 9:57 am
GaussCraft
We had a great time, posting the timelapse soon to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3Y9JvwZcxki3ElpDWBG0g

Thanks for coming!
06/16/2018 4:36 am
xX_Glitched_Xx
Hello! This server has offered the most fun semi-vanilla survival experience that I could ever have hoped for! It has exceeded my expectations time and time again with its custom terrain generation. It may appear like a normal world at first but you know something's different when you find surface diamonds. This is quite a game changer and it makes finding diamonds a much simpler task. Some of the mountains (Extreme Hills and Extreme Hills+) are so large and tall that you could almost think that it was brought directly from an amplified world but it is just part of the custom terrain generation.

The custom terrain generation is wacky yet enjoyable to explore and its wonders never cease to amaze me. Traversing the "mega mountains" is quite the experience. Climbing up one of these monstrosities can pose quite the challenge to someone who hasn't experienced survival in this way before (I am one of those people). These mountains are chalk-full of resources like diamonds, redstone and practically every other ore. These are by far the best example of this server's unique custom terrain generation.

Ocean monuments can be found quite easily and sometimes you will even be lucky to find a double Ocean monument (two monuments very close to each other). You can imagine what sort of opportunities that this would create, for example, a double guardian farm.

Be sure to make note of how the villages blend in with the terrain. I'll let you find out the rest of what this server has to offer since I was just covering the vanilla side of the server. It has a plethora of custom plugins created by the one and only Pablo that you should try out on the server after the beta release on the 22nd June, just under a week from now (next Friday).

I look forward to seeing all of you wonderful people on the server with me!
06/16/2018 12:27 pm
GaussCraft
Wow, thanks so much for this amazing review!! I am so happy that hard work pays off and that you enjoy the server!! See you around :)
06/13/2018 7:40 am
Level 1 New Miner
DMajor1
ο»ΏHey! I absolutely love this server! It is so fun and enjoyable! The staff are really helpful and I love the fact the server is family-friendly! I can't get enough of the server! My favourite part of the server is the custom generation! It makes the world look way more realistic!
06/16/2018 12:27 pm
GaussCraft
Thanks a lot bud!! Really glad you like our server :)

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome