GaussCraft, Hermit-Craft inspired Friendly Survival Whitelist Server

4 emeralds 7 replies 78 views | started 06/12/2018 11:13 am by ModdedEngineer
Welcome to the GaussCraft Server Planet Minecraft Site!
Our website: gausscraftserver.clanwebsite.com/

The GaussCraft Server is a Hermitcraft-like Whitelisted 1.12.2 Survival and Friendly Semi-Vanilla Minecraft server! If you would like to join the server, join our Website and contact me there or join our Discord Community discordapp.com/invite/9cDUkvt

The GaussCraft Server Beta Release is on June 22nd 2018, but you can purchase any of our Ranks from our website to have instant Early Access since we released Alpha, in June 1st 2018.

GaussCraft is very well-known for having a Custom World Generation Code (no mods!), and also for our Active, Friendly and Helpful Staff members.

GaussCraft also is a Safe Place for people all ages, we are a Family-Friendly Community, always Involving all our players through Polls, forms and chat.

Hope to see you soon!

Best,

~ Pablo, Owner of GaussCraft
Posted by avatar
ModdedEngineer
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

7 replies

06/18/2018 2:35 am
Level 6 Apprentice Network
ModdedEngineer
update!
06/17/2018 5:44 am
Level 4 Apprentice Network
xX_Glitched_Xx
Several hours ago, the community gathered together for the Ender Dragon killing event. We spent a couple hours preparing for the event. We were mainly gathering potions, golden apples, and squeezing in a few last level 30 enchantments. A total of 7 took part in the killing of the Ender Dragon and it was a blast! After we killed the Ender Dragon, we went on to explore a couple of the end cities.
06/17/2018 9:57 am
ModdedEngineer
We had a great time, posting the timelapse soon to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3Y9JvwZcxki3ElpDWBG0g

Thanks for coming!
06/16/2018 4:36 am
Level 4 Apprentice Network
xX_Glitched_Xx
Hello! This server has offered the most fun semi-vanilla survival experience that I could ever have hoped for! It has exceeded my expectations time and time again with its custom terrain generation. It may appear like a normal world at first but you know something's different when you find surface diamonds. This is quite a game changer and it makes finding diamonds a much simpler task. Some of the mountains (Extreme Hills and Extreme Hills+) are so large and tall that you could almost think that it was brought directly from an amplified world but it is just part of the custom terrain generation.

The custom terrain generation is wacky yet enjoyable to explore and its wonders never cease to amaze me. Traversing the "mega mountains" is quite the experience. Climbing up one of these monstrosities can pose quite the challenge to someone who hasn't experienced survival in this way before (I am one of those people). These mountains are chalk-full of resources like diamonds, redstone and practically every other ore. These are by far the best example of this server's unique custom terrain generation.

Ocean monuments can be found quite easily and sometimes you will even be lucky to find a double Ocean monument (two monuments very close to each other). You can imagine what sort of opportunities that this would create, for example, a double guardian farm.

Be sure to make note of how the villages blend in with the terrain. I'll let you find out the rest of what this server has to offer since I was just covering the vanilla side of the server. It has a plethora of custom plugins created by the one and only Pablo that you should try out on the server after the beta release on the 22nd June, just under a week from now (next Friday).

I look forward to seeing all of you wonderful people on the server with me!
06/16/2018 12:27 pm
ModdedEngineer
Wow, thanks so much for this amazing review!! I am so happy that hard work pays off and that you enjoy the server!! See you around :)
06/13/2018 7:40 am
Level 1 New Miner
DMajor1
Hey! I absolutely love this server! It is so fun and enjoyable! The staff are really helpful and I love the fact the server is family-friendly! I can't get enough of the server! My favourite part of the server is the custom generation! It makes the world look way more realistic!
06/16/2018 12:27 pm
ModdedEngineer
Thanks a lot bud!! Really glad you like our server :)

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome