Gaycraft : server for Gays and Lesbians :)

jeebo123's Avatar jeebo1237/11/11 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 15.8k 13
7/12/2011 1:31 pm
Cyprezz's Avatar Cyprezz
IP

77.111.246.242:3456

Join and have a look around
jeebo123
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2011 1:31 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Hmm, I don't see anything to be moderated here besides the fact that I should say what I just said. It's not saying you have to be gay to join. I understand it might be upsetting if your not gay and maybe it's a really cool server.

There are gay bars in the world. If you are not gay, you are free to move along. There are plenty of bars and Minecraft servers to choose from.
07/12/2011 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
dollada06
They aren't saying its ONLY for GLBT people they are just saying its one FOR them. Thay way if the subject of homosexual sex or lifestyle comes up in chat you can't freak out. This isn't a problem I dont know why some people make it out to be one. If you have a problem with gay people just dont join--problem solved.
07/12/2011 12:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wweee2345
Eh I dont see much harm in an Adult only server. They are usually done like that because of some of the immature players/kids playing the game. Not to mention vulgarity is usually more at a minimum in them as well.
This on the other hand targets a group in a joking way, as the syntax was by the post instead of a more professional format showing that he was actually looking out to provide a good community for gays and lesbians. Even though it is a private server, in its own way can violate ones group by specifically targetting that group.
To me it just doesnt seem like a serious or professional post, enough to be taken seriously by the people of that sexuality.
There would be no issue with a "Girls Only" server, but how would you be able to verify if those users are girls or just guys imitating or playing the role as one. In other stands even when you place restrictions such as Adults Only servers because the verification would never work properly.
07/12/2011 11:41 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
honestly everyone, why the hell not have a GBLT server? these are private servers maintained by private individuals for their own pleasure. This is no more offensive than the "adults only, nobody under 21" servers, less so actually.

It's not like anyone makes any money off these servers (and if they do, I'd love to know how... donations? not enough to make a difference, I'm sure.)

I think I'm going to start a "girls only" server just to keep you guys out. KIDDING, KIDDING. Besides, the four of us real minecraft girls would probably get lonely.
07/12/2011 11:37 am
minecrafte
hello i couldnt join because it keeps saying bad login and id like to seeeeeeeeee
wat d server is like
07/12/2011 11:31 am
Level 29 : Expert Princess
TrackFinderPD
Well? Is a moderator going to do something about this post lol?
07/12/2011 11:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
THEnexusDUDE
o....k im not gay but ill join to see whats goin on
07/12/2011 10:41 am
Ursula_Cat
I don't know. I've never been on it, but I think it's something more like a place to hang out where they are surrounded with people like them. I'm not exactly sure how it works, never being in a place like that, but I wouldn't shut it down without actually seeing what it's like.
07/12/2011 10:17 am
wweee2345
Im surprised this hasnt been shut down. It discriminates and exploits sexuality on the internet. Im nor gay or lesbian but it just seems outrageous to even have a server like this.
07/11/2011 7:33 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pony
BawbTehOldDude
This has a good thought in mind (hopefully). But it is the same thing as making a StraightCraft where only straight males and females are allowed to play. That doesn't sound very fair does it?
07/11/2011 6:45 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
I think that a server should allow all sexual preferences. Making a server just for the gay community may sound like a good idea, but todays society should be focused on integrating the gay society and the straight society into one, instead of segregating it because of differences.
07/11/2011 6:16 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wizard
Smon
Is this supposed to be a joke? =D

Anyway nice idea. Made my day. xD
07/11/2011 6:08 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
Sager2210
im not gay my self but i would find it ofensive your implying that gay people dont have the right to socialize with straight people :/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome