GeatCraft Tekkit Server Staff Needed!!!!

joeskillet's Avatar joeskillet9/8/12 4:54 pm
1 emeralds 225 4
12/11/2012 4:20 am
geatmers's Avatar geatmers
Come on our tekkit server and play awhile! I will look all players over for staff.
The ip is 37.59.32.56:25571
joeskillet
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2012 4:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
geatmers
Im the server owner, we did not look for staff, if your intrested like us on facebook page: GeatCraft
The server will re open 28th january 2013 with a new ip better host.
Thank you Geatmers.

Pipkin stop fucking telling everyone you own my facking server mate!
09/28/2012 9:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KidneyKraft
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
09/28/2012 1:41 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
jay5476
this is why u should consider me for staff/admin

IGN: Jadengregory00
How Long Have I Been Playing: Since 1.4 And Tekkit Since 1.8.1
Hours: I Usually Play Longer Then I Should (10 Hours at least :p)
Am I Nice: Yes, I Will help anyone who asks
Do I Like Creative Over Survival: Sometimes But I Usually Like To Have The Fun Gathering Resources

contact details

email: jadengregory@hotmail.com

so please consider i am loyal and nothing above is fake
09/08/2012 5:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Alpha
Hey bro i'd love to help I didnt see a application so ill come on server
-Cheers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com