Genlix Build Team Offering/Recruiting

arsolemc's Avatar arsolemc1/8/18 1:32 pm
1 emeralds 136 5
1/11/2018 4:43 pm
arsolemc's Avatar arsolemc
Welcome to Genlix
I think its great that so many builders are looking for teams to join and I want to bring all who think they even think just the smallest bit, they can be great. I am accepting applications in our discord which I will link below to applicants so that we can deal with a more direct communication.

Requirements?
1. you need discord (obviously) -- Required that you use discord daily too... easily judged by your activity on our discord
2. readiness -- I cannot stress how many times that people are not ready to work on builds. We will try to entertain ourselves and have a good time.. because after all, this is just a game. --
3. screenshots -- I want solid evidence you created this. We will take in-progress shots when working on builds and hit our bigger checkpoints throughout the build
4. Age -- I know this one is really big in the community. Since the community is really young in areas, I will allow for younger applicants to come apply on the discord, but we will not tolerate immaturity or lack of professionalism in serious situations dealing with server owners looking to buy our builds. We will not limit the age, as long as the builder (possibly you) has talent or something we're looking for within the actual team.

Enough Rambling, Discord Below this Title Text
https://discord.gg/bzaVh7b

Come onto discord to apply, contact me when you join! -- Microphone users preferred, but we can deal with non-mic'd users.
arsolemc
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner