Gladiator PvP! Awesome new kit server! [NEED STAFF]

couljj's Avatar couljj9/22/12 12:39 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 25
8/27/2013 10:28 am
Sawyerl's Avatar Sawyerl

Gladiator PvP is a kit/classes server. You can currently choose from several classes and fight with others for better gear and to become the best!

Staff Application:
IGN:
Other:

Reporting Application:
Your IGN:
Their IGN:
What happened:
Evidence:
couljj
Level 56 : Grandmaster Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2013 10:28 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
Sawyerl
IGN: Sawyerl133
Why you?: I've been admin on a server, and now just need to be active on another to become a mod-in-training. I am very active, loyal, and interact with the players a lot. Usually they seem to like me.
Other: Is this 24/7? [won't effect my activeness]
08/27/2013 9:52 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
MistaBrainzz
Staff Application:
IGN: MistaBrainzz
Why you?: I have been staff on a handful of other servers. I am very experienced and great at plugins. I am pretty advanced at command blocks, like the /scoreboard command.
Other: This part doesn't help but, Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzcnI7Q7EJqEMAp2Ketgk1A?feature=watch

Thanks!
08/27/2013 1:45 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
JAK3ST3R
IGN:JAK3ST3R
Why me? Well I have been playing minecraft for the past 5 years, I got it in 2008. I know a lot of commands, I know how to treat members and run server as I have co-owned 1 server, been a moderator on 6 and admin on 8.
Other: I would really like to be a staff member.
Thankyou:)
03/20/2013 11:44 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
bmxbrat484
Staff Application:
IGN: bmxbrat484
Why you?: I've been playing Minecraft for over a year now, and I've seen all too many servers with inadequate staff. Iin other servers, I'm extremely helpful even though I don't have a position, and it would be easier for me to help people as a mod. I take just as much pleasure helping people as playing the game itself. I enjoy welcoming new members and helping with grief reports and other issues. I monitor chat well, I don't allow disrespect for any member, no matter what rank. I am a strict enforcer of rules, and fair when deciding consequences.
Other: On average, I play 5-7 hours a day, 7 days a week. I'm great with RedStone, and an above average builder, and would love to show it off. I have a Skype, PM me if interested. Thank you for your time!
03/20/2013 10:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
lance1217
Staff Application:
IGN:lance1217
Why you?:cuz i treat everyone equal even if ur not op ill tret like ur 1
Other:i really wanna play in ur server
03/20/2013 9:54 am
Level 29 : Expert Goblin
VoorimTheElf
Please post this in the server section or a MOD will remove this
03/20/2013 9:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Magic12343
IGN: Magic12343
Why you?: I came across this server and i think this is a great server, definitely has potential and not laggy for. I would love to take my opinion in making this server a great place for people to hang out. (not that it isn't right now) i love having fun and this server is well suited to what i love. i would love to help out with the community and build bonds with new members. i am really shy but i don't want to take the backseat and i would like to step up and prove myself worthy of this spot.
Other: i have been a staff member for 2 servers. 1 is chopperPvP (head admin), PracPvP (Primary moderator). i also love making videos and have a decent amount of subs, (maybe i could promote this server).
09/23/2012 6:31 pm
skullking3000
so who got the mod?
09/22/2012 11:01 pm
couljj
Added alchemist class.
09/22/2012 10:24 pm
couljj
Added the demolition class!
09/22/2012 3:14 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Liftup
Staff Application:
IGN:camkidd27
Why you?:I injoy playing on servers and I am a mature staff member and I would love it if I helped out other users and the server. I love having to be asked for help because I love helping other users out with griefs, teleporting (if its aloud) or people using hacks (if hacks arn't aloud of course).
Other: Nothing else
09/22/2012 2:50 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
devlon5
IGN: devlon5
Why you?: I am a responsible staff member and I can help the server a lot. I am op/staff on a few servers.

thanks
09/22/2012 3:00 am
couljj
Please provide more information.
09/22/2012 1:54 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
koolteen1997
IGN:Zdestroyer1Age:13
Why you?:I would love to help out, I can make Screenshot videos. I will follow ALL rules you give me. i am honest, will respect ALL players!
Other: I am good at making screen shot vids Utube name HomieKnightZ1
09/22/2012 1:51 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
oxafemble
Hey!
Im 13
My username is oxafemble
I am owner, co-owner and mod on several different servers
I love to build and help people!
Thanks
09/22/2012 1:48 am
nitekroller
Mod/admin application
Hey I would just like to become a mod. Here are some reasons for it:
1. I am a very loyal person and will respect staff, people, and anyone on the server.
2. I will be very nice to people/staff and do as told.
3. I will be on quite often. I have lots of experience with minecraft been playing for about a year and a half and an ok builder when the time comes.
4. I have never had an opportunity like this and would really appreciate being able to join your staff.
5. I have reported griefers on many servers.
6. I won’t abuse my powers of mod/admin and will respect my abilities.
7. I will help out the server as much as I can. Including players, staff, and others on the server.
8. I will not smack talk, be racist or do any other rude comments of such.
9. I am mature and again will respect others.

I would really love it if you would read over my application and maybe think about making me a mod. Thank you.
Sincerely: nitekroller

P.S. Age; 12
09/22/2012 1:35 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
Phantomic
Staff Application:
IGN: phantomlr8
Why you?: I am a very nice person, and I like to help out a lot. I have basic undertstanding of being staff on a server. I am a fairly good builder, I help out in projects alot, you won't know these but I'll tell them anyway. I've helped make Masyaf of Barrett on Invent Planet, and helped build spawn on WoA:R. I know you'll probably not look after the "Age: 12" because I'm a "kid" but if you have then thank you, I am sometimes immature but times like that are when people have a good laugh. Most of the times when I play I am very mature.
Other: I am a moderator on WoA:R and Invent Planet (I'm not on the list because I was promoted when the server went down )
09/22/2012 1:33 am
The_dew_minister
iGN:Dogdayz77
Why you?:I think i could help out with the community i could bring new people to join the
server and probably get some of my YouTube friends to come.
other:mature,don't have Skype and,ready to lead your server
09/22/2012 1:40 am
couljj
I'm sorry you're a little young right now. You can always apply again!
09/22/2012 1:23 am
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
Bboby101
IGN:bboby101
Why you?:I Am in high school.Learning in a leadership program.This would help me and you.For me because i need a to learn how to lead.Fir you because a am very king ect.
Other:Kolimanders
09/22/2012 1:15 am
skullking3000
Staff Application:
IGN:skullking300
Why you?:well i love minecraft and ive been playing it for about a year i know a bunch about plugins i have a great personality and attitude i love servers i play minecraft atleast every day i used to own a really popular server tell i stoped hosting because i didnt get enough donations ty for you time
Other:i hope to see you in game
09/22/2012 1:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
aluminum8119
Apllication
Ign: Hallaeon
Age 9
Why me?: Even though i am young i have a good attitude and well grammer not best because im a 5th grader I am in GT (Gifted and Talented) I've been in GT for 3 years and i have a vast knowledge on various things I have been a mod once in a server and... i didn't know commands except /fly I have been playing minecraft for 8 months now and have a big experience with minecraft
starting from when there was no hunger bar at all and i had the timber mod
If i don't become i staff i understand i am litttle also here is a bit of stuff i did as a mod on that server once my friend taught me the commands-I have always kept a strict warning plan if its minor 2 warnings then kicks major 1 warning 1 kick one ban but i mainly love having fun i once built a spleef arena without world edit so i took forever i know how to make a skyisland and i have an idea on how to make a hunger games arena i think i will be able to do it but again i undersstand
09/22/2012 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Dragon
MillerLite
Staff Application:
IGN: Mills99
Why you?: I'm helpful im nice i will treat everyone equal.
Other: i've been admin 6 times, mod 4 times, and co-owner 1 time
09/22/2012 12:50 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
zullie

IGN:zullie

Will you greet new people? Yes i am a really social guy and always greet all the newcomers on my own server, I really like to communicate with my server mates as i will be playing with them and that's how you build a strong solid community. Community is key to a great minecraft server as it allows the player to have more than themselves to rely on and communicate with. This allows for more players on the server and a strong based system to be implied.

Do you have good grammar/spelling? My grammar is in great shape and can be used in serious situations if needed to. I usually spell all my words right and i am sort of like a grammar nazi myself. Grammar nazi is when a person get weery due to wrong use of grammar or spelling. I don't take anybodies speech strong unless it has unity and strong base grammar.

Will you abuse your powers? No, this is a question that almost everybody will answer as no. When i say no, I am saying that i will only allow myself to do what the admins allow me to do. I will not cross the Owners line of what not to do. I always hated when my own Admins would do anything that has not been said by me. I have had many complaints of Admins abusing their powers and having their fun with it. You need to do what's best for the server and do not abuse your powers.

Experience: Yes of course i have experience! I have a server of my own that i had to configure all my plugins and all problems that have come up were solved by me. My Co-Owner's job was to build while mine was to be the owner and maintain the whole server intact, make a stable economy, prosper on everyone's questions. I like to hear out people as that is how you build a stable community. If needed, I will assist you with any help with plugins or any arguing issue.

How do you resolve arguing issues? I need to hear out both sides or the argument, I never look at the rank or maturity level of either person. I only pay attention to what each has to say. I will never ban them on first time without hearing out the situation and assessing it based on the rules it has broken/damage it has caused. If a ban is a rightful move in that situation then a ban will be set. I forgive people for what they do and don't hold anything against anybody.

Please state why we should trust you with the Admin title? You can trust me with the Admin title because I respect the Owner for maintaining such a big server and i want to support him to the best of my ability. I feel like the owner is a genius for keeping a server like that and i have full respect to not do anything that may hurt the server severely. Trust cant be said as much as done. I can only promise you so much, I need to show you in order for a trust to build.

What makes you better than the other applicants? I am on top of my game. I know whats going on in the minecraft world and I am not only familiar with a few world edit command, I know this game inside-out. I am willing to do anything to make a server great! Not only that but i am addicted to minecraft and will have all my skills projected onto the server along with my server mates to build a great server. I studied economics and have a strong feel for a profound community that will improve the overall quality of the game. I know what the server needs to strive and be as successful as needed. I am more of a person of action, let my talent be implanted in this new server.

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Skype? Yes i do have a skype, Mrduffyyy, feel free to add me
Please message me If accepted!
09/22/2012 12:49 am
couljj
Come one come all!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome