Glory Days SMP | Looking for members | 16+ | Vanilla | 1.6.4

scythix_'s Avatar scythix_6/1/16 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 173 7
6/2/2016 6:18 pm
scythix_'s Avatar scythix_

Glory Days is a vanilla Minecraft SMP server set in the awesome version of Minecraft 1.6.4
__________________________________________________________________________________

If you have ever enjoyed the concept of Mind Crack, this is the server for you. We are a friendly community of gamers that
look forward to work together with each other to accomplish great things in the game.
______

We are currently in the search for members, all that we ask is that you are 16 or more years of age, and that you have a working microphone.

We also welcome Youtubers and Twitch Streamers to come join us.

Application
* Required

What is your IGN?*

How old are you?*

Have you ever been banned from a server before? (if yes please provide the reason)*

Do you have any experience playing on a SMP server before?*

How often would you be able to play on the server?*

What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?*

Do you have an active Youtube/Twitch channel? (if so please provide links)

What is life's greatest illusion?

We look forward to seeing you on the server!
scythix_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2016 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Creeper_Jockey14
Application
* Required

What is your IGN?* DreMin15

How old are you?* 16 (barely)

Have you ever been banned from a server before? (if yes please provide the reason)* Yes, but not on a server like this. It was on a minigame server because I called a guy racist because he said that "Black people should hang" and a moderator considered it bullying.

Do you have any experience playing on a SMP server before?* Yes, many but people either became inactive or a feud started that made the server basically implode.

How often would you be able to play on the server?* I can play every day, though I'm kinda nocturnal and wake up at like noon so I won't be on as often when others are online as well, but I'll still play like 6 hours per day.

What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?* I like to create redstone projects and listen to music whilst I mine.

Do you have an active Youtube/Twitch channel? (if so please provide links) I have a YouTube and Twitch channel, but since recordings and streams are so laggy I don't do them.

What is life's greatest illusion? You can be anything if you believe.

We look forward to seeing you on the server!

I look forward to seeing a response for the server! Thanks!
06/02/2016 6:18 pm
scythix_
Accepted! I'll shoot you a PM shortly
06/02/2016 11:16 am
Upe
-IGN: Upee
-I am 18 years old. (19 in 9 days )
-I would be able to play every day but most of the days at around 11pm to 3am CET.
-I have played in some smp's with my friends but now looking for something bigger.
-I love mining and building and a bit of pvp in 1.9 update.
-I am not a streamer or youtuber but i can be active if someone needs help in that sector cuz i follow a lot of streamers and youtubers.
-Well if we talk about life i want to learn more about pc hardware but if we talk in game i just wanna enjoy building mining and not getting bother with destroying or something simular.

Looking forward for your answer
-Upee
06/02/2016 11:40 am
scythix_
Denied, it doesn't seem like you put much thought or detail into your application. Also, your application is missing the answer to the question "have you ever been banned from a server before?" In addition, I would like to note that this server is in 1.6.4, not 1.9.
06/02/2016 11:02 am
Upe
Where should i post the application? Here or PM you?
06/02/2016 11:05 am
scythix_
Here is fine
06/02/2016 8:55 am
scythix_
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com