home Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

GOTCraft | HermitCraft like server [Vanilla | Survival | Whitelist | Friendly | Community-Based]

1 emerald58 replies1,749 views
created 11/04/2017 10:16 am by NoNo4000
last reply 08/16/2018 4:16 pm
I want to start a survival vanilla whitelisted minecraft server and I thought I would invite some people I find online. There is no age limit here, I do not care if you are 11 you will still be respected like everyone else so if you have a problem with that this is not the place for you.

As I mentioned I did not make the server yet but I will. I hope we can create a Hermitcraft like community and server.

Server version will be: 1.12.2

No age rating

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/AGzqPJw

Rules:

1.No griefing

2.Only harmless pranks

3.No killing

4.No hacking or mods (Optifine is ok)

5.No spamming anywhere

6.Do not make fun of anybody or anything (like spelling mistakes ect.)

Aplication:

IGN:

How many hours can you play per week?:

Will you follow the rules?:

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?:

Do you work well with other players?:

Why do you want to join?:

We Hope To See You There!
Posted by avatar
NoNo4000
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

58 replies

08/16/2018 4:15 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Akmod
IGN: Luckyowl27
Hours per week: 16-19
Follow the rules?: Yes
Favorite thing to do: Build and mine
Work well with others?: Yes
Why i want to join?: Im looking for a hermitcraft like server.
08/13/2018 6:44 pm
Level 1 New Miner
demospeed
IGN: Demospeed

How many hours can you play per week?: 10-18

Will you follow the rules?:yes

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: building, design and shops

Do you work well with other players?: I do love to to community sttuf

Why do you want to join?: i used to play with closed friends but nowadays no one play minecraft and i love to minecraft and play with others

call me on discord : Diogo Silva#7208
08/13/2018 3:26 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Marcusmjensen
IGN:marcusmjensen (my alt is : DeThonk)

How many hours can you play per week?: 5 - 9

Will you follow the rules?: yes

What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: redstone and commandblocks

Do you work well with other players?:yes id say so

Why do you want to join?:i like to play with peaple and i like hermitcraft (mostly mumbo and a bit grian)
08/11/2018 8:19 am
Level 1 New Miner
KrizzyGaming
IGN:Emmaaa123 (that's my sister's account)

How many hours can you play per week?: 7-10 hours, hour or two daily

Will you follow the rules?: yes

What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: mining

Do you work well with other players?: i never played on an co-op server, but i think i do

Why do you want to join?: i've been looking through the internet for bout 3 weeks searching for an hermitcraft-like servers, i just love that series.
08/08/2018 4:31 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TSKPlanet
IGN: TSKIgn

How many hours can you play per week?: 10-16

Will you follow the rules?: Of course

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build complex interiors

Do you work well with other players?: Yep. I find they inspire me to play.

Why do you want to join?: Because i often find myself unmotivated to play on a single player survival and presence of other players gives me a reason to progress. Also Hermitcraft is the best, Obviously!
08/08/2018 10:07 am
Level 1 New Miner
xBlazey_
IGN: xBlazey_
How many hours will you play per week? : 12-20
Will you follow the rules? : Yes, of course!
Do you work well with other players? : Yes I cooperate well with other users.
What is Your favourite thing to do In Minecraft? : Build villages and houses!
Why do you want to join? : I love playing vanilla and I like working with a community.

Thanks for reading!

- Blazey!
08/06/2018 7:51 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Duxay12
IGN: ProbablyDuxay

How many hours can you play per week?: around 50

Will you follow the rules?: Yes

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build useful redstone contraptions

Do you work well with other players?: Yes I do, I love cooperating with other players

Why do you want to join?: I love the idea of vanilla survival server and I recently discovered Hermitcraft and I looked up for servers of that type and I hope I'll enjoy this one alot
08/06/2018 6:05 pm
Level 1 New Miner
falseminer101
IGN: falseminer101

How many hours can you play per week?: 40 or more

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build (I'm not very good thought)

Do you work well with other players?: As long as they respect me yes (99.9% of the time)

Why do you want to join?: I want to have an good server to make a home on with a good community
08/06/2018 5:53 pm
Level 1 New Miner
aukkumaster
age=15
aukkumaster
male
20h or more
yes of course
redstone machines
yes
i want a server that i can build in my space and talk to others in server
08/06/2018 4:21 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
JasperDeDesinger

How many hours can I play per week?: 12-20

Will I follow rules?: Yes, of course

What us my favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build, have fun with people and do funny pranks (example: Like the ones on hermit craft)

Do I work well with other people (Co-operation)?: Yes, I'm very co-operative

Why do I want to join?: I've been looking for a HermitCraft like server for 4 months and this might be my best bet, I might as well meet new peeps
08/06/2018 4:22 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
JasperDeDesinger
IGN: _DocWho
08/06/2018 12:06 pm
Level 1 New Miner
MindlessShots
IGN: MindlessShots

How many hours can you play per week?: 12 - 50

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Exploring / building / having fun with other players

Do you work well with other players?: Yes

Why do you want to join?: Because I seek a "hermitcraft like" experience and looking for a great fun. And meeting new people, why not.
08/05/2018 9:22 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Peznerd
IGN: Peznerd

How many hours can you play per week?: I have a lot of free time. I could play 20 hours or more

Will you follow the rules?: Of course. And I'd like to help make the other people follow them.

What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: To see other people's constructions, build and play with friends!

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to be part of a nice community. I am creative and curiours, and this is new to me.
08/03/2018 6:35 am
Level 1 New Crafter
Redstone Tutorials
IGN: GamerJamie09

How many hours can you play per week?: Not sure how many hours but I can play a lot because it is summer

Will you follow the rules?: Of course I will

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Make redstone builds

Why do you want to join?: Becuase I want to join a community server and this seems like a good one.
08/02/2018 7:06 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
Rey_Figueroa
IGN: dragonsoul764

How many hours can you play per week?: 20-30

Will you follow the rules?: yes, at any extent.

What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?: My favorite thing to do in Minecraft is to either build or make redstone contraptions. I enjoy building more but would love to play with friends and collab.

Do you work well with other players?: Extremely well, i find the best thing about Minecraft is being able to play with friends.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have moved over from console to PC about 8 months ago and ever since I haven't had any friends to play Minecraft with and I would like that to change. I also have been watching Hermitcraft since season 3, and I can never get enough of the series.
08/01/2018 10:03 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Mjaurjr
I hope you are still doing this!
IGN: ErenJauger27
How many hours can you play a week?: 15-30 I'd say.
Will you follow the rules?: Absolutely!
What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Building and meddling with redstone.
Do you work well with others?: Once I get to know them, yes.
Why do you want to join?: Hermitcraft is one of my favourite series on Youtube, and I had always dreamt of doing something similar to it.
I hope to join soon! Would love to play with you guys! :)
07/30/2018 6:09 pm
Level 1 New Miner
kerex123
IGN:kerex123

Age:12 (turning 13 in november, all my internet friends think I'm 16-18 though)

How many hours can you play per week?:depends, when I have school it can be between 3 to 5 hours a day (weekends up to 10-ish hours) and when I'm not at school about the same as weekends (I still play other games so I may not be the full 10 hours maybe just around 4-5 a day)

Will you follow the rules?:I'm known in class to be the person who most follows the rules, so yes

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?:2 things, play on hypixel or work with redstone (still gotta learn though :D)

Do you work well with other players?: I would like to think so (I don't really have that mant friends so I have no reference points)

Why do you want to join?: I just wanna have a good time playing with people!
07/24/2018 8:26 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Crafter
25lolksthe8t
IGN: 25lolksthe8t

i am able to play 12-14 hours a week school or summer unless something happens

I 25lolksthe8t solemnly swear to obey and follow all the rules even if they change with or without my knowledge

my favorite thing to do in minecraft is small random things (building simple redstone)

I want to join for the purpos of enjoying minecraft with people who know what they are doing and have a simple series for my small and currently crappy youtube channel
07/23/2018 10:08 pm
Level 1 New Miner
athens55
IGN:athens55

I am able to play 12-15 Hours A Week(Summer Or School) unless something happens

I solemnly swear to follow the rules

My favorite thing to do in minecraft is build bases with friends and automate things with redstone

I believe I work well with others but you would have to ask my friends about that. I do run a club so I think that qualifies

And finally, I would like to join this Hermitcraft like server to make new friends to play minecraft with that actually play instead of buy it and leave it. Also ive gotten quite bored with no friends who play minecraft, while that may not be all my reasoning It would be a rather large list so contact me if you want a more in-detail list.

Thankyou for your time
07/23/2018 4:20 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Direless
IGN: Direless

I can play 10-12 hours a week. 5 once school begins.

I can swear to follow the rules.

I would prefer to help others in their projects especially when I get bored or need new ideas.

I've been in the mood for survival Minecraft especially with 1.13 out. Was getting bored of creative. wanted to go back to a different game mode.

IGN: Direless

How many hours can you play per week?: I can play 10-15 hours a week. 5 once school begins.

Will you follow the rules?: I can swear to follow the rules.

What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: I adore building custom terrain, plants, ecosystems, and modern houses.

Do you work well with other players?: I love to work with others. It provides me something else to do when bored with my own project and might give me my inspirational spark once again.

Why do you want to join?: I've been in the mood for survival Minecraft especially with 1.13 out. Was getting bored of creative. wanted to go back to a different game mode. Theres new blocks and stuff which I haven't touched or game features I havent played. And simply buying it from say /shop was boring actually.

Thank you for taking your time to read my resume.
07/23/2018 11:57 am
Level 1 New Miner
Matthinator
IGN: Matthinator

How many hours can you play per week?: in the upcoming summer vacation i can play easily 5 hours a day

Will you follow the rules?: of course

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: build redstone contraptions

Do you work well with other players?: i dont like to talk to strangers via discord but i think im pretty helpful because of my huge minecraft knowledge

Why do you want to join?: i was watching mumbo jumbos hermitcraft lets plays and i realized how much id love to play on a server like that

btw im german and my english might not be perfect
07/22/2018 10:21 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Gudetrist
IGN: Gudetrist

How many hours can you play per week?: 15-20 hours a week

Will you follow the rules?:Yessir

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build elaborate bases!

Do you work well with other players?: Yes and have before

Why do you want to join?: I want the sense of community that Hermitcraft has!
07/22/2018 6:18 am
Level 1 New Miner
CleverWhale
IGN: CleverWhale

How many hours I can play per week: It can vary, but atleast 8. However due to the summer holidays having just begun, it could reach 20+.

Will you follow I follow the rules?: I could not emphasise this any further, I will definitely follow the rules. One of the large reasons why I am applying to join this server is because I'm very frustrated with players who do break rules. I hope the fact that this server is whitelisted and seems to have players who wish to contribute to the community will mean that they will be loyal to the rules.

What is my favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: I'm not a Minecraft pro like some of the YouTuber's in HermitCraft, and I'm not extremely good with redstone, however I do like attempting to make redstone machinery. But my favourite things to do are farming and building.

Do I work well with other players?: I believe I do. I have many friends who I speak to on a regular basis and play with on a large variety of other games who I have met on Minecraft servers.

Why do I want to join?: I want to play on a safe server with a pleasant community, not having to worry about others breaking too many rules, and hopefully be able to make some new friends.

Thank you for your time.
07/21/2018 5:58 pm
Level 1 New Crafter
Crazyniss1
IGN: Crazyniss1

How many hours can you play per week?: 10-40 or more. It depends.

What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Playing minigames and building with others

Why do you want to join?: I would like to play in a community with others, who will help each other instead of harm and grief each other.

Please consider me for your Beautiful server and community.
07/18/2018 6:18 pm
Level 1 New Miner
IggyKoopa
IGN: Spacemaster40

How many hours can you play per week?: 30+

Will you follow the rules?: Yes, of course.

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build houses and bases.

Do you work well with other players?: Yes, I am very kind and helpful to others.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to build on a server that is not full of random people who will grief my stuff. I wan't to be in a friendly community where everyone works together.

I hope you consider this application and accept me to be apart of the community. :)
07/18/2018 12:46 pm
Level 1 New Miner
HunterBundy
IGN:HunterB01

How many hours can you play per week?:10 or more

Will you follow the rules?:Yes, i always do as people who don't are irritating

What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?: I love to build bases with multiple purposes, for example farms, storage systems, etc...

Do you work well with other players?:Yes I do.

Why do you want to join?:I want to play with a community that is trustworthy, wont destroy my things, and will help me build big things. Also I want the full survival experience with help, but with no plots.

I Hope you consider my application and allow me to play with you guys! :)
07/14/2018 9:10 am
Level 1 New Crafter
FrankyMine
IGN: FrankyMine  

How many hours can you play per week?: 10-30 it depends.

Will you follow the rules?: Of course I will. I've been that annoying griefer kid and I really regret.
Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: redstone and terraforming, I've got so much patience

Do you work well with other players?: I'd love to help other's projects, thats why I'm applying

Why do you want to join?:Just answered before. Plus, I'm getting bored of my own survival.
07/13/2018 7:54 am
Level 1 New Miner
Spaske__
IGN: Spaske__
How many hours can you play per week?: 30+
Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build farms and redstone
Do you work well with other players?: I think so yes
Why do you want to join?: I played on a vanilla private server once and i wanna do it again cuz it is awsome
07/09/2018 10:39 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Thekooladion
IGN: thekooladion123

How many hours can you play per week?: ~30

Will you follow the rules?: Of course!

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Building, Redstone, Survival, and making huge efficient farms!

Do you work well with other players?: Yes! I love working on huge projects with other people!

Why do you want to join?: I like the concept!
07/08/2018 9:30 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
JeremiahTV
IGN: Guapaneseboi

How many hours can you play per week?: 35-40 hrs a week

Will you follow the rules?: Yes.

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Been like two years since I've played but I like building and being apart of a town/community

Why do you want to join?: So I can be apart of a community of minecraft players

Thank you for your consideration.
07/08/2018 8:42 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Engineer
TriusMalarky
Did you turn PvP off? if you have quality antigriefing plugins, then PvP should just be off because then you don't have to monitor the deaths of players.
06/28/2018 4:41 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BluBallsOfFury
IGN: baseball_atl23  

How many hours can you play per week?: 20+

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Building and Some redstone (not the greatest)

Why do you want to join?: I love playing minecraft survival and I also love playing with other people. Playing minecraft survival alone gets boring after a while so Im just looking for a good community to play with.
06/25/2018 8:04 pm
Level 1 New Miner
BlokVader
IGN: N/A
Hrs: ~45
Rules?: Of course!
Favorite: Building/redstone/commands
Working: It depends on the people, but most likely yes!
Why?: I love MumboJumbo's Hermitcraft, and I love building in survival.
Hope to see you all there.
06/23/2018 10:10 pm
Level 1 New Miner
GraysonPlays1305
IGN:Gray GraysonPlays1305

Hours: 20-40 (excluding afk times)

Willing to follow Rules: yes

Favourite thing: Redstone. Definitely

I do work well with others players

I would like to join in hopes of finding a mature group of people who play Minecraft like it should be.
06/15/2018 9:23 pm
Level 1 New Miner
chow2001
Aplication:

IGN: Josh_da_Tree

How many hours can you play per week?: 5-10

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build large bases and community projects

Why do you want to join?: To have a new kind of minecraft experience. I imagine this server would be much more intricate and special than some of the others out there :)
06/14/2018 3:22 pm
Level 1 New Miner
LapisDino
IGN:BraynoDragon (but please call me Lapis)
How many hours can you play per week?: I can play 4 hours on the week days and 5 on the weekends.
What is your favorite thing to do in minecraft?: I like to do redstone and make houses.
Do you work well with other players?: I love to work with other people.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to be on a hermit craft like server and meet new people.
My discord username is LapisDino489.
06/10/2018 4:30 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Zakstropenguin
IGN: Zakstropenguin

How many hours can you play per week?: 10-15

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: I enjoy building houses, automated farms, and other structures

Do you work well with other players?: I very rarely get mad at people and when I do I tend to settle it without causing harm

Why do you want to join?: I really want to play on a server and have a sense of community.

06/07/2018 12:16 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Caspex
IGN: Caspex666

How many hours can you play per week?: at least 72 hours

Will you follow the rules?: Yup

What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: I never completed a survival world, so it is building :P

Do you work well with other players?: That is the whole point of joining the server!

Why do you want to join?: I always had cracked Minecraft and felt jealous of all these hermitcraft server applications for premium players, but now that I have bought premium today, I would like to join your server!
05/25/2018 6:04 am
Level 1 New Crafter
EliteGamer001
IGN: vRaz_Predator

How many hours can you play per week?: About 28, probably less over the years due to homework and then after 4 years about 40ish

Will you follow the rules?: Of course

What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?: Redstone and flying with elytra!

Do you work well with other players?: Yes. I like working with others (In big builds eg bases, villages etc) and helping out as long as it's not a waste of time.

Why do you want to join?: Because I am tired of big community survival servers with grieving and stuff like that. I play on 2 servers, PvPWars and Paradise. PvPWars is a skyblock server with lots of fun surprises and Paradise is a normal survival server.
05/15/2018 3:03 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Legoman_001
Hi! I'm Legoman_001 (call me lego) and I'd like to join your community.

Some basic info you asked:
IGN: Legoman_001 Discord is the same
Hours/week: 8 - 16, depends if i'm in a difficult school week
Rules: I hate griefing end such so ofcourse lol
Favo thing: Building w/ friends, helping the community and basically anything except mining out huge areas :D
Work with others: Ofcourse! That's the whole reason in applying, otherwise i could just go single player, right?
Why join: I want to play singleplayer with people, just like hermitcraft. The part of factions with all the raiding stuff is just not for me.

I Hope there will be a reaction soon, and maybe be part of your community.

~Legoman_001

Edit: Helping the server setup, mod making, forum setup etc. will be my pleasure, did this a year ago with a friend but got inactive because of school.
05/12/2018 12:17 pm
Level 1 New Miner
TeddyMK
IGN: ProthealZ
Time: Depends on my family's plans but i can play from 5 up to 30
Favorite thing: Survival, Parkour, Redstone and PVP (sometimes)
Team: Depends alot on the "partner's"/"team's" personality
Why: I like survival alot, and i watch some of the Hermitcraft youtubers namely Mumno and Tango.
:D :D
04/25/2018 1:40 am
Level 1 New Miner
Freeranger
IGN: freeranger05

How many hours can you play per week?: IDK, but pretty much.

Will you follow the rules?: Yes, I wil.

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Redstone and building.

Do you work well with other players?: Yes, I do.

Why do you want to join?: I've been watching hermitcraft on youtube for a long time, and wanted to find a server where I coul do the same! And then, I found this thread, and the server seemed to be really good! I would also like to play normal survival with some other players, start projects, and all that kind of stuff. Thank you.
04/22/2018 10:10 am
Level 1 New Miner
Lukanmtns
IGN: Lukanmtnsss

How many hours can you play per week?: ~26 hours

Will you follow the rules?: Yup!

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Redstone

Do you work well with other players?: Yes i do!

Why do you want to join?: I want a small, friendly server to play on where i can be sure that nobody will be uncomfortable with other people.
03/15/2018 11:44 am
Level 3 Apprentice Artist
crqow
IGN: UniicornBunni

How many hours can you play per week?: About 4-9 Hours

Will you follow the rules?: Yes. I Always do

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Build awesome houses/bases and farms.

Do you work well with other players?: Yes, i enjoy playing on many differant servers.

Why do you want to join?: I Really want to play on a fully survival server
03/15/2018 10:16 am
Level 1 New Miner
MD8Dark
IGN: xXBlood_EagleXx

How many hours can you play per week?: 10-15 h

Will you follow the rules?: sure

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: redstone and farms

Do you work well with other players?: yes

Why do you want to join?: its been a while sence i played i thought it will be fun to try something different hope your server is up already
03/14/2018 11:24 pm
Level 1 New Miner
iXyni
IGN: iiXyn

How many hours can you play per week?: At least 36

Will you follow the rules?: Always ( I will follow the rules )

What is your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: Redstone and make farms stuff like that

Do you work well with other players?: Yeah, If i don't like you ill try to get along with you i don't hold grudges

Why do you want to join?: I want to join cause i want a community that knows how to play and will accept me and help me learn my way through minecraft as i am not the best player, I love working with people and having fun with them
03/09/2018 10:09 am
Level 1 New Crafter
alcramm19
IGN: alcramm97

How many hours can you play per week?: 23-ish

Will you follow the rules?: yea

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: combination of some redstone and building "shops"

Do you work well with other players?: yea

Why do you want to join?: I've always been interested in joining a server like hermitcraft again, as the server I used to be on has now been disbanded (this was a few years ago). Being a team player and one who thinks outside the box, I feel like I have a lot to offer

03/07/2018 6:18 pm
Level 1 New Miner
MangoTAR
IGN:MangoTAR

How many hours can you play per week?: 2-3 hours per week

What is your favorite thing to do in minecraft?: Build things in a community.

Do you work well with other players?: Yes I do.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I am a big fan of Hermitcraft and i would like to be a part of an community like it.
03/06/2018 2:31 am
Level 1 New Crafter
SteamTM
IGN: _O0F

How many hours can you play per week?: Around 10

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?: My favorite thing to do in minecraft would have to be building

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join as I enjoy playing on small survival servers, and I need a source of stress relief from owning a server.
03/06/2018 12:41 am
Level 1 New Miner
vZoomy
Message me on Discord at uAdamu#0122 on discord when the server is up with IP if im accepted thanks!

IGN:vZoomy

How many hours can you play per week?:a decent 15/30 cause ima no life and also depends if im sick or not im the correct mood

Will you follow the rules?:yes of course i love this type of stuff

Whatis your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?:build and make Huge redstone projects

Do you work well with other players?:yea but i do prefer to have my own base

Why do you want to join?:looking for a new base of players to work and make friends with and haveing a good time with so i can stream and possible make YouTube videos on

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome