<<GrayStone: Minecraft Towny RPG>>

Flashera's Avatar Flashera11/27/15 1:08 pm
11/28/2015 9:55 am
Flashera's Avatar Flashera
Hello everyone! My name is Femaharu, or Haru for short, and I am the owner of an under development Towny RPG server!

However, I have run into 1 main issue:
1. I have a lack in build progress.

For those reasons I have come to Planet Minecraft in the hopes of recruiting people into our team.

What is already done?

1. I have a fully made worldpainter map complete with custom trees and caves.
2. I have an almost finished website: http://www.gray-stone.net/
3. I have a build style ready to go (currently going through redesign due to lack of people capable of replicating the current one)

So... how do you apply?
Simple! All you have to do is fill an application on this thread, depending on the position you desire.

Application template:

Current Username and any alts:

Age must be 14+:

Location (country and time zone):

What Skills and any past experience do you have:

Please show some work that you have done in the past (I would prefer a portfolio, of course, if you have many projects on PMC just state so) :

Why do you want to become staff on GrayStone:
Flashera
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2015 4:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Current Username and any alts: CreeperSlayer675, and no alts

Age must be 14+: 16

Location (country and time zone): USA, Central Time Zone

What Department would you like to apply for: Moderator

What Skills and any past experience do you have: I have been every rank on many servers and always did my job to the best of my abilities. Some skills i have are: leadership, cooperation, calmness, patience, persistence, honor and loyalty

If you are applying for the build team, please show some work that you have done in the past (I would prefer a portfolio, of course, if you have many projects on PMC just state so) If you are applying to become a moderator and not a builder, please leave this blank:

Why do you want to become staff on GrayStone: Because I am a hard working, loyal, active and friendly person who would like to stop rule breakers and make your server the best it can possibly be, i believe in Justice and that every crime/rule broken should be dealt with immediately.
11/28/2015 9:55 am
Flashera
Hello! I am going to send you a link to a program called "Discord" privately, as that is what we use to communicate.
11/27/2015 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheGappleGamerYT
Current Username and any alts:ItzFrosted

Location (country and time zone): UK

What Department would you like to apply for: Admin

What Skills and any past experience do you have:I have been a dev on many servers, can code simple plugins. i can use bungee towny and plugin and set it up. i can do any server managment. i can do anything u want me to pretty much.

If you are applying for the build team, please show some work that you have done in the past (I would prefer a portfolio, of course, if you have many projects on PMC just state so) If you are applying to become a moderator and not a builder, please leave this blank:

Why do you want to become staff on GrayStone: I am looking for a new unique towny server to be apart of because i love the community in these types of servers.

P.S sorry this app was short im tired AF
P.P.S Skype: joedwood123
11/27/2015 4:12 pm
Flashera
Keep in mind that I don't want Admin applications since those are the types of people who think they are "hot shots". Only apply for moderator or build team. Also, rejected due to age.
11/27/2015 3:14 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Daemonic
Current Username and any alts: Daemonic15

Location (country and time zone): USA, EST

What Department would you like to apply for: Moderator or Admin

What Skills and any past experience do you have: I've been Moderator and Admin on several servers for the past 3 years that I've played Minecraft. I am a good builder and have built the spawns of many servers.

Why do you want to become staff on GrayStone: It seems like you want a lot of help starting your server and I'm more than happy to help accomplish that task. I can also help with a lot of things other than building.

I use Discord and Teamspeak to speak, not skype.
11/27/2015 3:50 pm
Flashera
I need your Skype since I use a Skype group to relay announcements to staff members.
11/27/2015 3:52 pm
Daemonic
Discord is a lot like skype, and you don't need to add people, just join a room.
11/27/2015 3:54 pm
Flashera
Just joined the website, join the "GrayStone" room.
11/27/2015 3:57 pm
Daemonic
DM me the link of the room.
11/27/2015 1:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2
Current Username and any alts: MrWhaleMan17, No Alts

Location (country and time zone): Alabama, Central

What Department would you like to apply for: I'm not applying for any specific position

What Skills and any past experience do you have: My skills are moderating, kind of building, redstone structures, commands, world edit, and much more! I have experience with owning 2 servers and I'm currently co owner of a hub server and admin. If you want prove I can just add you on skype and tell you the ip and show you around . I also have experience with being a moderator several times. I like to work my way up from moderator so I can get to know the staff team a lot more and if you have some trust issues. I'm fully aware that some servers have some trust issues, so they make people start at a lowers staff position and then work their way up.

If you are applying for the build team, please show some work that you have done in the past (I would prefer a portfolio, of course, if you have many projects on PMC just state so): I am not

Why do you want to become staff on GrayStone: I would like to become apart of the staff team because I love helping servers grow and I like getting to meet new people I love the experience of getting to meet new people and become staff so I can do more to help the server! I would do whatever it takes to make this server into a very popular server.

Thanks for reading my application I hope I can become apart of your staff team I hope you enjoyed and my skype is Jordan.collins37 thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome