Growing server in need of deticated staff!

999Destroyer's Avatar 999Destroyer1/9/14 10:18 pm
1 emeralds 229 8
1/11/2014 3:22 pm
FilUnderscore's Avatar FilUnderscore
We are currently looking for Pre-Moderators and Moderators who will help us take our server to the next level! We get around 4-9 players on average days, and are looking to increase that by as much as we can. Please be able to come on an hour or two per day! If you help out and do a good job I'd be glad to promote you further pretty soon. If you are kind, smart, and strict but fair, we would love it if you applied. Being a good builder also helps.
Applications should be as followed in a private message directly to me.
-What is your Minecraft username?
-How do you think you can help our server?
-What are your strengths and weaknesses?
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many?
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many?
-How long will you be on different during different times of day?
-What is your timezone?
-What is your age (optional)?
-What is your account on any other sites (eg. YouTube, Twitter, etc.) (optional)?
-How can I contact you (eg. Skype, email, etc.) (optional)?
999Destroyer
Level 44 : Master Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2014 3:22 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Electrician
FilUnderscore
Hi There, I have sent my Staff Application into your PMC Inbox.
01/10/2014 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
beenzthe1st
username: Beenzthe1st
I can help by dedicating my time each day to the welfare of your server. I will give good solid advice to anyone who needs help. also I can be fun, as well as strict when i need to be. I will insure that no one will disrespect others or do anything that is against the rules. I have been on servers with bad staff and it makes me sick. I do not want this to happen to your's.
I am an op on one server and a guard on another. Currently I am an active op the server. The server I am a guard on is currnetly closed. I am currently going to school, so my time is limited, but I can be on almost everyday after 3:00PM Eastern Sea Time.
I am 15
My e-mail address is p3t3ee@yahoo.com
Thank you for taking the time to view my application, and I hope you take my skill into consideration.
01/10/2014 4:08 pm
999Destroyer
i check the inbox more regularly than here but this is still ok
01/10/2014 9:15 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Live2game1
I applied in your PMC inbox, Go check it out
01/10/2014 8:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ScyptileFX
Check your PMC inbox
01/10/2014 8:31 am
999Destroyer
Bump.
01/10/2014 12:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
awsomejake453
Username: awsomejake453
How can i help your server?: i can bring fairness,fun,. I can help players when they need it, i'm used to Helping people so that's another thing. I am unbias if someone is having problems with another player i will choose the right thing no matter who it is.
Strengths: Understanding,Fun but also i will enforce the rules, Will make sure rules are followed while i am on.
Weaknesses: im not the best builder
Have You been staff on another sever before? how many?: Yes, i have been staff on 4 different servers. I was also a Co-Owner on my friend;s server.
Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many?: No currently i am not i only try to be staff on one server at a time so i can focus mainly on that server.
How long will you be on different during different times a day?: Im usally on for about 4 hours+ from about 4:30 P.M - 10:00 P.M
What is your timezone?: Central Time
What is your age?: 14
How can you contact me?: You can skype me it is awsomejake4531

Please consider, send me a message either on here or on skype ill check my skype tomorrow have a good day.
01/09/2014 10:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IronDiamonds
-What is your Minecraft username?: Irondiamonds
-How do you think you can help our server?: I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience. Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.
-What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I have alot of patience, and I play while moderating. Though I have a memory problem.
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many?: I used to run a small server of our own, just for fun. It had a small player base but none the less I acquired many beneficial skills. I also have been staff on many servers, I just don't count that kind of thing.
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many?: I am not currently staff on any servers. I only apply for servers when i am not staff on any others. Therefore i can be as active as i could be.
-How long will you be on different during different times of day?: The most possible time wold be 4-6 hours a day, but i prefer not to. My amount of time per day would be from 1 hour to 6 hours. Starting somwhere between 3PM-5PM.
-What is your timezone?: Eastern Time
-What is your age (optional)?: 15
-How can I contact you? If needed, you can email me. I prefer not, but just ask for my email and i shall give it to you.
Extra: I have short term memory loss, and Aspergers Syndrome.This normally does not effect me as a staff but I feel it necessary for you to know.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome