Growing server still in need of very deticated staff!

999Destroyer's Avatar 999Destroyer1/10/14 8:20 pm
1 emeralds 187 6
1/10/2014 9:09 pm
ACommunistLemon's Avatar ACommunistLemon
We are currently looking for Pre-Moderators and Moderators who will help us take our server to the next level! We get around 4-9 players on average days, and are looking to increase that by as much as we can. Please be able to come on an hour or two per day! If you help out and do a good job I'd be glad to promote you further pretty soon. If you are kind, smart, and strict but fair, we would love it if you applied. Being a good builder also helps.
Applications should be as followed in a private message directly to me.
-What is your Minecraft username?
-How do you think you can help our server?
-What are your strengths and weaknesses?
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many?
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many?
-How long will you be on different during different times of day?
-What is your timezone?
-What is your age (optional)?
-What is your account on any other sites (eg. YouTube, Twitter, etc.) (optional)?
-How can I contact you (eg. Skype, email, etc.) (optional)?
999Destroyer
Level 44 : Master Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/10/2014 9:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Whale
ACommunistLemon
999DestroyerWe are currently looking for Pre-Moderators and Moderators who will help us take our server to the next level! We get around 4-9 players on average days, and are looking to increase that by as much as we can. Please be able to come on an hour or two per day! If you help out and do a good job I'd be glad to promote you further pretty soon. If you are kind, smart, and strict but fair, we would love it if you applied. Being a good builder also helps.
Applications should be as followed in a private message directly to me.
-What is your Minecraft username?
-How do you think you can help our server?
-What are your strengths and weaknesses?
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many?
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many?
-How long will you be on different during different times of day?
-What is your timezone?
-What is your age (optional)?
-What is your account on any other sites (eg. YouTube, Twitter, etc.) (optional)?

He says it himself. if you look he said "Applications should be as followed in a private message directly to me" and you guys didnt to that AT ALL. Start reading it before just being desperate on getting a rank. Although some people might just not have seen it. but mostly just for a rank.

-Alloutsteve27
01/10/2014 9:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
IAMTHEONE1
-What is your Minecraft username? IAmTheOne11
-How do you think you can help our server? I could be a moderator or a builder
-What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Building underground stuff Weaknesses: close quarters pvp
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many? yes, 3
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many? yes, 2
-How long will you be on different during different times of day? 1-2 hours
-What is your timezone? Pacific
-What is your age (optional)? 14
01/10/2014 8:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
WopPvp
Hi my name is Jared, I am from the US and my IGN is gissi007 and age is 15, skype jared.franco3
Do I have a mic yes
how good am i at building 7/10
how good am i at redstone 10/10
PLugins 10/10
Groupmanager 10/10
Perms 10/10
I am applying for Staff this server because I would love to be apart of the community.
There are loads of good reasons for me Help protecting and helping players out.
My Experiences of being a staff member:
I have loads of experience of being a staff member for all these reasons listed:
Helping players, Monitoring players, Answering questions, Being kind, Stopping people grief, and helping staff etc.
Etc.
Staff ranks I have been: Helper, moderator, Admin, and owner on 1 server.

IM A CODER! I know JavaScript,Java,HTML,C++, And Batch!

What can I do to help this server:
I can do help this server with loads of complicated and basic things such as, plugins watching and helping players.
I can be on the server 8 hours a day, and more on other days.
I will give 100% to this server .
Sometimes you will come across people that spam and curse which I don't tolerate, this is because I want to give all players GREAT experience on this server.

How good am I with perms and plugins: 10/10. I have had 2 servers before which I have owned And cost me $20 A month, I had to setup everything by my self then I recruited staff.
I can do perms for staff ranks and for player ranks.
How good am I with WorldGuard + Worldedit, I am really good with these they save a lot of time and hastle.
I can do almost anything involving perms, PermissionsEX, Plugins, Building etc.

What would be my Best rank and why?: My best rank would be Moderator and Admin, the reasons why are because these ranks you have to be trusted and experienced.
These ranks also show that you are loyal and protective over servers, and you will do anything to stop griefers and ddossers.

Maturity:
how mature am i 9/10
I am really mature when it comes to servers, this is because it is respecting everyone.
How trustworthy am i 9/10
You don't know what age group will be playing this server too so being mature isn't hard at all it is being professional.
I have laughs all the time but if they are rude I will keep them to my self.
Maturity is what everyone should have.

Being respectful:
I love being respectful because you get it back too.
This server has a load of respect towards staff members and players, this is good for new players that join.
Experiences:I am good at plugins and more, There are some weeknesses but I can make them strong I can help this server with perms plugins and more
What would this mean to me:
This would mean a lot to me this is because this Seems like a great server, And hopefully lots of great players and staff.

Thanks for reading my app Hope the best. P.S I will be on a lot.
01/10/2014 8:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Proon21
-What is your Minecraft username? proon21
-How do you think you can help our server? i can help out in many ways such as plugins because i owned a server. i am a very likeable and funny person. not alot of people have a problem with me. everyone enjoys having me in a skype call or even in game.
-What are your strengths and weaknesses?i have a good builder except redstone. im good with plugins such as world edit world guard groupmanager and really all the basic plugins. commands are a breeze for me too. you can count on me to help.
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many? i have been mod on 3 servers including op on 22 and owning a server.
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many? yes one but it is currently down due to money issues.
-How long will you be on different during different times of day? weekdays after 3:30 i can be on weekends really anytime.
-What is your timezone?EST
-What is your age (optional)?16
-How can I contact you (eg. Skype, email, etc.) (optional)?skype proon23
01/10/2014 8:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
BurnedWings58
What is your Minecraft username? huskymudkips159
-How do you think you can help our server? I can make awesome builds an awesome redstone games
-What are your strengths and weaknesses? strength idk weakness spiders
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many? yes mod on 1
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many? yep on helper
-How long will you be on different during different times of day? 4 hours or more
-What is your timezone? Nevada tome
-What is your age (optional)? 10
01/10/2014 8:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RAZR_
-What is your Minecraft username?: RAZR76
-How do you think you can help our server?: by building and banning hackers
-What are your strengths and weaknesses?: my strengths are power my weakness is Learning crap i already know
-Have you been staff on another server before? How many?: i'm admin on 2 servers
-Are you currently staff on any other servers? How many? i'm admin on 2 servers
-How long will you be on different during different times of day? i think i will be on 24/7
-What is your timezone?: Mountain
-What is your age (optional)?:
-What is your account on any other sites (eg. YouTube, Twitter, etc.) (optional)?: RAZR DX
-How can I contact you (eg. Skype, email, etc.) (optional)?: Weegeemiller@yahoo.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome