Leecek's Avatar Leecek3/25/11 2:12 pm
1 emeralds 221 3
3/26/2011 12:16 pm
Leecek's Avatar Leecek
Hi,
Can i ask ?
I made my hamachi server,but i do something wrong..I have a Minecraft 1.3 Beta

1)run minecraft
2)Change properties (IP:Hamachi,Veify names = false,online mod = false) and run server
3)In the multiplayer i write IP and port

And now.. I get into the game,but I flight in the game...(matrix..)..I see landscapes and monsters, but monster go straight and I run to matrix.
Second case : I and my friend are in the landscapes..but,he jumps,but i see him as if stands.He see it too..

Something idea ?:))

Thank you
Leecek
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2011 12:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Leecek
Yes,my english is bad..I am sorry..So,I read that I need a quick memory editor? Is this true?
03/25/2011 8:25 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Zombie
dadnkjfsdsdf
Looks like bad latency between users (not necessarily the server...but maybe) issues to me. Could be you are running the server and MC on the same computer and not enough bandwidth?

Used to do this on CS and RVS when a person connected with a slow connection. They would see us "phasing" around, and we would see them do the same. Just packet loss from user to server and then server to the rest of the players.

Then again...i could just be fishing in an empty barrel
03/25/2011 7:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
No offense, since English is obviously not your first language, but it is difficult to understand what your problem is. Could you try restating it in a different way?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome