Hamachi server pvp castle wars

mickioo's Avatar mickioo12/30/11 5:58 pm
1 emeralds 61
intro
note: i will edit the text to questions.
hi all i am going to introduce my new PVP castle wars server.
the target of this ''castle wars'' game is to capture the flag of the other team's flag (of wool block)
the flags are inside castles (in this case two) that are to be defended by the players that are separated in 5 diffrent classes and 4 ranks.
the castles both have diffrent defence systems and traps( castle blue has a tnt cannon and green has a lava wall)
the map
the map contains 2 castles with each 2 farms a flag and barracks,outposts,a town,some ruins and a secret...
also there are traps and secret treasures all over the map.
each castle contains an echanting room and a brewing room witch is free to use for all.
classes
there are 5 classes :archer,warrior,medicin( kind of all-around),tank and commander.
the archer is.... well evryone knows that by now..
the warrior wears diamond sword and iron armor.
the medicin has all the things needed to provide help to other teammates and on a higher rank a redstone pack(see ranks)
the tank trooper is a kind of ssssssuper protected tnt expert and pyro pro. (available at rank II)(tnt available at rank III)wears diamond armor and iron sword and flint & steel.
the commander has the best of all diamond sword, diamond armor,tnt, bow and arrows and golden apples (only a golden helmet for being recognized(sorry if I misspelled) but you have to do some things to do so good you need to be rank IV
you will find your equipment inside the barracks.
ranks
the ranks are ways to see how much the player is thrusted and skilled in his class (if you change class you rank is 0 again but if you switch back your rank is what it was again)
you can also obtain equipment by getting higher in rank.
rank I : archer: access to class
warrior:access to class
medicin:access to class
rank II: archer: leather armor
warrior: bow + arrows.
medicin: golden apples
tank: access to class
rank III archer:cobwebs
warrior:survival kit (furnaces chests crafting table)
medicin:redstone kit (all redstone things)
tank: TNT
rank IV all: supreme command (you may command all others from your class) and you will get golden boots.
in rank IV you will automatically get op.
access to commander class.
credits
me (mickioo):building the map designing system of ranks and classes.
velo104:building map and scenario
ikmens:building map +secret idea
combo1:treasure chest + ruins.
sergen: building map
ow forgot sent me a message if you want to join...

i cant post picture here so i''ll post them as a projekt
mickioo
Level 44 : Master Architect