Harry Potter Server needs Staff

RafaelLP's Avatar RafaelLP6/4/17 12:04 pm
1 emeralds 175 3
7/2/2017 4:52 pm
RafaelLP's Avatar RafaelLP
Hello there,
my name is Rafael and I am currently building a Harry Potter Server. I am also searching for a good building team and an architect team. The difference between bulder and architect is that the builder is building that what the architect is telling him to do. So the architect must be really creative.
I would also recommend you before applying having some generall Harry Potter knowledge. I would recommend you are at least 13-14 aswell except you are really good in something im interested in.

I Need:

2-3 Architects
4-5 Builders
1 Developer

In your application write:
How old you are.
Your time Zone.
What you can do good.
Why I should choose you.
How many time can you spend on the server.
Have you had experience?
RafaelLP
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/02/2017 4:52 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
RafaelLP
I Have replied to you by message
07/01/2017 12:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Chedz_
Hey, it's Chedz_ here. I was wondering if you still need any Moderators, Admins, or Co-Owners because I have a lot of experience in these fields. I am 14 years of age and live in the EST. I currently own my own server called Darkside Network which is actually running pretty smoothly. I am familiar with many hacks so it's easy for me tell when someone is cheating. (Such as KillAura, Jesus, Speed, AutoClicker, Fly, etc.) You should choose me because I'm very popular in many advertising websites and I can get players to join very quickly! I can contribute 3-4 hours a day in Summers and 2 hours on school days. But if I am given a big role like Co-Owner I will contribute 4+ hours on school days. I have a lot of experience, because like I said before, I currently am the head owner of a server. I have also been Admin and Moderator on many other servers but most have shut down, due to the lack of money the server was getting. (I have read all 9 of the Harry Potter books in the series and have memorized literally every page) I hope you enjoyed my application, please respond quickly!
07/01/2017 12:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PixelatedThespian
Hey! the Pixelated Thespian here. So, I saw your post and I'm interested. Here's my "resume". I have read all of the harry potter books, (including the Cursed Child) I have played Minecraft since the 1.6 update, I have previously owned my own server and have taught a Minecraft class. I'm quite good with command blocks, Redstone, and I'm a decent architect. My time zone is Pacific Western, I'm 15 years old, and I'm quite responsible and patient when managing other players. I think you should choose me because I'm the perfect match of nerdy and serious to take on the responsibility of admin. I can probably play about 3 hours a day during summer, and an hour or two here and there during the school year. I'm about to get a PC upgrade, so I won't have any problems with lag. Please RSPV quickly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome