I have a server idea, need a host. Read below for details.

Panda_Queen's Avatar Panda_Queen4/13/13 12:27 am
4/13/2013 12:42 am
Panda_Queen's Avatar Panda_Queen
Hello there, member of Planet Minecraft. I have an idea. I huge idea. But you see, I need help. I need a server host to work all this out. Before you jump to conclusions and call me one of those beggars though, hear me out. Please. I'm not saying "Heyo n00bs so I was off with some trolls and I need a servers host lol :p Kk bai" No, I am making a well written (I hope) paper (forum post) on why I need a host. Trust me, it's a good reason (In my opinion.)

This will not be a server for people to play on. This will be a server to show off something I want to build with a team. Let me tell you my idea.

This idea I had will consist of us taking our time, and using skills. What the project will be is a mid-evil city. But not just some random city that we build off of our brains. No. We will be doing research. We will be doing googling of photos. My goal is to recreate Rome in Minecraft, basically. We wouldn't honestly need a ton of builders, we would need maybe like 4-7. I don't care if we work on this for a year. I don't care if it takes two weeks, as long as we are taking our time, don't feel rushed, and make sure everything is as close to perfect as we can get it before it is released to the public.

Now you might be thinking "smartgirl701, you idiot, this has already been done! Herp derp." Well, if you are, let me tell you this. It doesn't matter how many times something has been built (usually) because it will always be different. Every. Time. Now, I honestly don't think Rome has been recreated in Minecraft anymore than 10 times. If I can get a free server host, I can promise you I will put effort and time into this project. I truly will. If you are interested in finding out more information or are interested in hosting a server, contact me through PM please. I might loose track of this thread, then there will be no replies for who knows how long. Also, if you are hosting you will be credited heavily. Like you will probably have a monument made. Maybe. I don't know.
-smartgirl701
Panda_Queen
Level 24 : Expert Nerd