Help us meet our goal... (PLEASE CLICK)

WhosAngel's Avatar WhosAngel7/2/14 9:08 pm
7/2/2014 9:40 pm
WhosAngel's Avatar WhosAngel
Hello MineCraft community.

You can just call me Angel.
My staff and I have worked very hard to make a MineCraft server called Angel Realm. We hope to make this a mega server. We actually listen and take ideas from our players. We have kind active staff and know how to have fun. This isn't your average kid hosting a MineCraft server with inactive staff and that ignore their players. We have a legitimate coder/developer and amazing staff. Please help us meet out goal and take the time to check out our server and maybe even consider making us your main server. For people with a short reading span i'll post the IP here and you can just check out the server for yourself now. But keep in mind, our server is still in beta so many things may not be open yet, however they will be as soon as possible. If you want to learn more about the server you can just keep reading bellow.

Server IP:198.49.77.234

Some features about our server include many open and upcomming minigames, gamemodes, events, side fun and more! Since our server is new we normally only have around 15-20 players online at once, but we want to expand that number greatly. We also have an epic custom gamemode coming out soon, description in our server. We also have a server teamspeak and website which you can find in our servers automatic broadcast. Well what am I holding you back for? If your reading this...which i know you are, please out of the kindness of your heart. Check out our server now. It would make us so happy

Server IP: 198.49.77.234

Sincerely,
Angel
WhosAngel
Level 15 : Journeyman Network