HermitCraft-esque Realm!

Auxtyn98's Avatar Auxtyn982/23/19 8:25 am
1 emeralds 120
I know this isnt technically a 'server', so please remove this if it doesnt belong!

Recently I purchased a Realm subscription, in the hopes of having people join from around the world! I would like to start a Hermit Craft type situation, where everyone kind of does their own thing yet still contributes to community builds/farms/etc. I am not sure of the parameters of the Realms but I know the limit is 20 people (Unless it has changed recently) so please, apply! I would also ask that everyone who joins has Discord, so on occasion when we want to let loose/build a group project, we can communicate through something other than chat. I am making Discord a required field in the application, I apologize to those of you who don't use it.

Another point: You are NOT required to be a youtuber, but I am a small name tuber starting out and WILL be posting regularly. I would love to start a small community of youtubers and help each other grow, thats the goal! And who knows, maybe we can make it into something to be proud of!

Thank you so much for reading all this rambling, I'll let you get to it!

Applications can be sent to the following email:

austin.collins98@hotmail.com

Please include:

Username (REQUIRED FOR REALM PLAY)
First Name
Brief description of your proudest work (Pictures would be awesome, but not required. This can include farms, bases, anything you can look at and go 'wow, I can't believe I did that')
Discord Username (REQUIRED FOR REALM PLAY)
Youtube Username
And last but not least, a short description of yourself! Take this how you want to, whether you want to talk about your personality, physical appearance, cats (PICTURES REQUIRED OF CATS lmao) or just a short paragraph expressing WHY you want to join the server.

I can't wait to get to know you all! This is going to be so much fun!

(I will take this thread down/update it when all the slots are full!)

~Austin <3
Auxtyn98
Level 1 : New Miner