HermitCraft/MindCrack Like SMP Server [ACCEPTING]

ImAnthony's Avatar ImAnthony7/2/14 1:42 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 45
8/1/2014 11:30 pm
OfficiallyPolarFluid's Avatar OfficiallyPolarFluid
Welcome To The Prism SMP.

The server is running on snapshot: 14 w 26c so if you're accepted make sure you add the profile. You have to allow snapshots in the profile creator.

Owners (Skype). Corhayy13 and Oh.Device. If you are accepted, they will contact you through Skype.

The Prism SMP Server is a vanilla Minecraft server that is based off of the multiplayer community style of SMP server such as MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube. The server is only whitelisted to those who are accepted through the applications.

This purpose of an SMP server is to enjoy Minecraft for what it is, or used to be. Pure Vanilla. We only accept mature players. You must have a mic. Rules will be listed below along with the application that you will have to fill out to be accepted. Failure to comply to the rules will result in a ban. Good Luck.

Why apply for The Prism SMP?

Great Community
24/7 Server Uptime
Whitelisted: only the loyal players will be accepted
We are awesome people who love to play minecraft
We love socializing.
Difficulty is on Easy.

Rules ( I suggest you read all of them )

1) There is absolutely NO tolerance for griefing on the server. Griefers will be banned immediately with a small chance of their ban appeal being successful. Griefing includes stealing, hacking, modding, exploiting bugs, destroying other player's property, and destroying structures in the spawn area. This is the most important rule to follow, because it erupts great disfunction within the community, and ruins the whole purpose of the game.

2) No bullying. Bullying other players through any sort of communication will result in a permanent ban, and with no chance of appeal. Bullying is a serious act that can affect an individual in extreme manners. I want the server to be a fun place with a very respectful community. If a player is bullying you in any way, contact me via Skype and I will take care of it. Please do not retaliate to the person committing the act, as that will not solve anything. You may submit an appeal, but if the scale of bullying was taken to extremes, you are not allowed to.

3) Pranking is entirely allowed. I want there to be a lot of fun pranks, but just don't do it to someone if they say they don't want to be pranked.
*Please add "MPS" to the bottom of your application, or you will be declined immediately. This is just to prove that you really read through the rules.

4) Show respect to the whole community.

Application (Copy and paste application with answers)

1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)

2. How old are you?

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server?

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie)

8.Why are you interested in joining the server?

9. Where are you from? (Country)

10. Tell us a bit about yourself.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft?

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?

14. Why should you be accepted?

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?

Thank you for applying, we will contact you through Skype if you have been accepted.
ImAnthony
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 11:30 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Modder
OfficiallyPolarFluid
[b][i]1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): PolarFluid

2. How old are you?: I am 13, but hey, don't mistake me for my age. I am mature! Give me a chance! Read on!

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required): PolarFluid ( both )

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?: I have Minecraft on PC (Main) Xbox (secondary) IOS (3rd). I have been laying Minecraft since beta.

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?: Being a part of a community, and meeting people. secondarily, using redstone / modding!

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server?: I feel like I could bring a loyal player who is nice to everyone. No matter who they are. I would bring a very nice and active member.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie): Not that I am aware of. I am completely fine with you checking!

8.Why are you interested in joining the server?: Servers like this are my favorite. Let me define what I mean by "Servers like these" I mean servers when everyone builds and helps out each-other. A 100% survival and fun server. If you have seen HermitCraft ( which I am guessing you have. ) The whole community works together to build a big city, a huge spawn, a mall for people to buy items. An eatery where people can buy food, and much more like that.

9. Where are you from? (Country): I was born in California, I live in Colorado.

10. Tell us a bit about yourself!: Sure thing! I love to help out, and like to use redstone. I like community servers and seeing what we can do. I am a super loyal player and am nice to anyone, no matter what. Also I am a Dev.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?: I play Minecraft about 3-8 hours a day, unusually around 6-8 hours. [b][size=100]At-least[/size][/b] %90 of that will be on this server.

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft?: Being a nice member and redstone. I also like to code ( Modding ).

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?:
I do watch MindCrack, and HermitCraft. I do know what the server is. I understand how the servers work and how it all goes. My favorite member would have to be a brand new member called TangoTek from HermitCraft!

14. Why should you be accepted?: I am a very loyal player. I am nice to everyone, no matter what. Despite my age, I am mature. I would love to be in a community like this! That would be very exiting!

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?: I don't like to brag. It is not my thing. Although something I would like to share is that I am the Owner / Co-Owner of a build team called 'Summit Build Team' We have have enough searches for google to auto fill us ! We have been asked to build by TheHive and Hypixel! You may think I am joking, although I assure you I am not.

Thank you! I hope to see you soon! (Please PM me details about this, like if I got in, or if I didn't, Ip, etc.)
[/i]

MPS
07/06/2014 10:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
iBluRsx
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) iBluRsx

2. How old are you? 13

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype : iBluRsx (Dont have a mic.), Dont have a YT.

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I have been playing for about a year and a half. I think i started on 1.4.7 and have played all the way until 1.7.10.

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Well i am mainly a factions player. So i like pvping/raiding (Doesnt mean im coming on to your server to grief everything ). I also enjoy building.

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? Well i have a few ideas for builds/shops. Im interactive and and active so ill be able to do things with other players.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) Yes i have been banned on a server for apparently "advertising". I pmed a friend an ip so we could go on the server and 1v1.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I am trying to branch out with servers and try other sorts of gametypes, in this case survival. This looks like a good server for me to start my journey.

9. Where are you from? (Country) Australia

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Im currently on school holidays so im on about 12 hours a day. When i go back to school ill be on about 5-6 hours a day.

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Pvping, im decent at building, i know the basics of redstone.

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I currently watch the cube and my facorite member is Parker_Games and GraserMC

14. Why should you be accepted? I am loyal, trustworthy and active, you will see this if i am accepted. I think that i can contribute quite a bit to the server.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? I have but i dont have any links to it.
07/06/2014 10:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IamHwnT
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) jasonclower

2. How old are you? 15

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) jakob515 no youtube

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years on pc

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? building and mining

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? good builds, a nice friendly person, and many additions to the community

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) no

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I love smp servers like this, but they always are either shut down or empty all the time

9. Where are you from? (Country) I currently live in USA but I am from Canada

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I am a funny, nice friendly person who loves to be around others

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 3-4

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? building and PVP

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I watch The Cube and I do understand it, and my favirote is StrauberryJam

14. Why should you be accepted? I can bring many things to the community, and I will never steal nor grief

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? not really, I don't take pictures of things because I am not a bragging type, so it never crosses my mind to take pictures
07/06/2014 10:04 pm
ImAnthony
bump bump bump
07/06/2014 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Vladimir1848
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): Vladimir1848

2. How old are you?: 16

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required): evan1848 (Skype)

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?: 4 years, always on computer

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?: Building, PvPing and attempting to work with redstone

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server?: I can help build almost anything that is needed, and i am very knowledgeable about all sorts of grinders / farms

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie): Yes, i have actually, just recently from a minigames server called Avicus for false accusations of hacking

8.Why are you interested in joining the server?: I just started doing SMP recently, and found that it was really fun, but the server i was playing on started adding things in that weren't very vanilla, so i tried to find a new one, and my friend jgaiman stumbled upon this one

9. Where are you from? (Country): USA

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I am From North Carolina, kinda a really big nerd because in my free time I play minecraft and watch anime xD But I also like doing sports and am really athletic if I get into a game, I started playing minecraft back in 2010 at my cousins house, found it was a great game and have played ever since.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? Since its summer, not even joking even though this is really sad, probably about 8 or so... Yeah... I need to get a life xD

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? PvP, Making mob farms and grinders, and somewhat building, depending on what it is.

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? HermitCraft, and Definitely MumboJumbo. I Love his builds, attitude, and just his general knowledge about all things minecraft.

14. Why should you be accepted? I will be on the server quite a bit, I promise that I won't mess anything up, I will try to help other players with any problems that they may have and I will do my best to just try to make the server a fun place to be on.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? Can't Really send links to them cause the server i built it on was deleted and i don't have pictures, but yes i have made plenty of things that i would have loved to show you guys.

MPS
07/06/2014 2:18 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Corhayy
We appreciate all of your submissions and will continue to review them. As of this post, we have sent messages to all of those that have applied and are being accepted. If you did not receive a message, we are sorry to say you were not accepted to the PrismSMP.
We will keep a record of these applications and if people leave or are kicked from the server, we will report back to your applications for the first people we will look to accept.
Thank You!
07/06/2014 12:48 am
jgaiman88
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) Jgaiman88

2. How old are you? 18

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Jgaiman88

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? For 3 years now, always on computer.

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building (and pvp )

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? I can build massive builds, and contraptions like ender blenders.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) No I have not.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I want to join a small community of trustworthy people to build and grow with.

9. Where are you from? (Country) USA. New York.

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I am going to college next year. I also love sports i.e. Basketball, football, soccer.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? anywhere from 2-8 depending on the day

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? I am a very good builder but i also know alot of basic knowledge like how to breed villagers. Stuff like that.

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes I know MindCrack. I would have to say MumboJumbo .

14. Why should you be accepted? I am a great person to have around. I am alot of fun in skype calls and can really help this server thrive.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?
I dont have any links to my builds but I guess you can just find out .

Also I have 2-3 friends that will also be appling; Vladimir1848, NightAvengerFTW, and Bart_DeWalt. All are mature players!

[MPS]
07/05/2014 3:17 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Farmer
jmh44
same, at least say if we're denied
07/06/2014 11:28 am
ImAnthony
If you're denied, you won't get a skype request. Like I clearly stated in the application,
07/05/2014 3:07 pm
jman746
I know i just want to be told i was denied to make sure
07/05/2014 2:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
Kontayes
If he said he would skype you yesterday if you got accepted and you didnt get anything then that means you got declined.
07/05/2014 2:36 pm
jman746
Can tell us if we were denied or accepted so we don't have to keep waiting because you said you would skype us yesterday and I am not sure if I was denied or what
07/05/2014 2:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pixel Painter
Patrick_Star
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) xXFo0z_PvPXx

2. How old are you? 13

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) crazer081 skype < youtube > http://www.youtube.com/foozhd

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I have been playing minecraft since 1.8 beta for PC and I've also played the app version + xbox.

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? Hopefully a good bit of fun and help for others.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I don't really know what this means... I have a good record on MCBans but I have been banned from a couple servers with... not the smartest owners.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I would love to have the experience of a community feel in minecraft I've always wanted to try one of these!

9. Where are you from? (Country) U.S.

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I love to play videogames and meeting new people is the best... I always try to help people in distress annnnnnnd um i don't kno anything else about myself

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? I really would rather not say

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Probably PvP mainly and just thinking of good inventions to make life easier

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I've watched mindcrack... vintage beef is my favorite member.

14. Why should you be accepted? I would really love to do something like this and I want to help out as much as possible and just have fun.

Yes, In one pvp server they claimed the entire end world as warzone and the server had mcmmo so I had to think, I built a mob trap in the nether to grind mcmmo. I placed slabs within a 200 block radius forcing them to spawn in the trap I also set up a strength beacon to make it go faster.

Just click through the images at the top part to see them all
http://imgur.com/i1fPkpC,h9S9G2M,Mj1FWIt,F8eqU3k#3

MPS
07/05/2014 2:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Farmer
jmh44
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) jmh44

2. How old are you? 16

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? jmh44bs

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? only pc and i've played since alpha 1.2.3

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? large scale mob farms massive rail systems and automated stuff

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? i enjoy mining, i can mine for a hours and i also like to connect things with massive railway systems.

7. Have you ever been banned. i probably briefed a server when i was younger, i don't know though its been years.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? need a good community to be able to build on and have fun.

9. Where are you from? (Country) USA nc, eastern standard time.

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I'm 16 and i play lacrosse year round, i travel during the summers going to tournaments in atlanta, virginia, florida etc. but my season is over now so i have a lot of time. I also play Runescape 2007 a bit.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? depends how i feel, all day or maybe just a few hours

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? i enjoy making large mob farms, either just a item farm or xp farm i enjoy it. I enjoy digging out 100x100 2 high things

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? i watch ethos and generic b play on the mind crack server. i also watch A LOTTTTT of build guild people play on their vanilla server back in december (the build guild is like mind crack but they're only streamers) bacon doughnut, wyld, etc.

14. Why should you be accepted? i honestly hate this question and i have no idea why people ask it. it's pointless.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? i was a Pixelmon Developer a long time ago, i don't have any proof, i might have screen shots of the developers Skype chat not sure, ill have to look around.

MPS
MPS
MPS
07/05/2014 2:00 pm
soccerball8767
Can you skype us all telling us if we make it or not? Bc my wifi is bad at this hotel and idk if I got in or not
07/04/2014 10:46 pm
jman746
so was i denied
07/04/2014 8:47 pm
BubbaTheLLama123
I was using the snapshot jar but that is fine
07/04/2014 7:25 pm
BubbaTheLLama123
1. What is your IGN whaling123

2. How old are you? 17

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) marcusisboss1, BubbaTheLLama

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I have been playing since alpha and i have played on xbox and PC

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? I can build amazing structures and I am a very fun person to play with.

7. Have you ever been banned? Yes i have

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I just want to play on a survival server with people and not have to worry about getting greifed

9. Where are you from? (Country) USA

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I am a 17 year old male that is currently working as a free lancer for graphic arts, I have also been coding for a little over 2 years in java and 1 year in HTML planning on majoring in computer science/ graphic arts

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 5-9 or as many as i want to put onto it

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Building,and coding

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I know what all of those are but i don't really watch them every so often when the people are streaming I watch it

14. Why should you be accepted? I am a very active player and very good at building, and i enjoy playing with other people to form amazing buildings and or help them with their builds

http://gyazo.com/7ca7d19db23f18a4b0b73eb9fa963d61

MPS
07/04/2014 7:58 pm
ImAnthony
I'm highly doubting this is your build considering that you have the taken inventory achievement when you took the screenshot. If you built this you should've taken inventory when you "started" it.
07/04/2014 6:49 pm
Corhayy
we have made our decision about those that have applied
keep apps coming in guys
07/04/2014 3:37 pm
samuel3498
samuel3498
2. How old are you?
samuel.3498 is my skype. YouTube channel coming soon!
Ive played minecraft for almost 3 years on PC
I love to build and I am decently good at it
I can add great builds and visual details throughout the server as well as a positive attitude.
I may have been banned once on a server i never played on. It was my friends and when i didnt play he would ban me.
I have been looking for a new small whitelisted server ever since the whitelisted server i played on was discontinued.
The United States of America
I am a very athletic and sports loving person. I also draw and sculpt as well as other arts including playing instruments but i still always have time for video games.
between 1 and 3 hours depending on my schedule.
Building, PvP, and resource gathering.
13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?
Yes I watch HermitCraft and MIndCrack LPs. My favorites are BdoubleO and Keralis becasue they inspired me to start building really well.
Yet again im a great builder and i really contribute to the overall appearance of the server.
I dont have any uploads of my builds but i have built numerous castles, modern houses, traditional houses, and even a giant replica of the Millennium Falcon on my last server.
07/04/2014 12:41 pm
ImAnthony
Bumpey..
07/03/2014 10:15 pm
ImAnthony
Bump.
07/03/2014 7:54 pm
ImAnthony
Bump. If you are accepted, You will be added on Skype.
07/03/2014 7:44 pm
jman746
When will you add people on skype?
07/03/2014 7:17 pm
soccerball8767
Wen do we find out who makes the cut?
07/03/2014 3:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
NotMarki

NotMarki - looking to change it when that becomes possible

2. How old are you?

skype: notmarki - youtube: DenzPlaysGames youtube.com/notmarki (again notmarki is an old tag i can't change this one without making a new channel though)

I played on and off for about a year on the PC

Making farms and machines.. Automated farms, redstone creations.. Alot of the stuff I build is from a tutorial but the more I build the more I learn and can do my own thing.. like just yesterday I looked at how to make a BUD switch and then adapted it to trigger from a daylight sensor that only activates once a day.. this might sound small to some people but understanding of redstone comes slow lol

Well, another youtube channel for one, a HD channel with good audio and mildly interesting (lol) i feel my videos will be much improved with collaborations but I currently bring 90 subs to the server, thats 90 potential people watching your server and hopefully it would net me more which means in turn your popularity will grow.

no

because I have been looking for a server to record videos on for a while now and they either keep dying or have bad communities, power abusing staff or weird rules. A server actually based on a format that already worked is what I am looking for.. Mindcrack is what got me into SMP in the first place and I have never found a server like it

Great Britain

Well I am a golden oldy compared to alot of people who play minecraft, just trying to find a nice mature server to integrate into. I just finished a Uni course in construction management and hope to find a good job (which may slow down my videos a little bit) but until then i have a very bad job with not alot of hours so can usually put out upto 3 videos a week.

If I am off work I am usually logged in most of the day

I get stronger at redstone with every contraption i build, my understanding of it went from minimal to what it is now in just a few weeks and I just love playing with it.. i am by no means saying i am a pro and I would be making other peoples creations but I feel I am getting better at it all the time.. other than that I am pretty good at digging holes ^^ (all my bases tend to be underground)

I watch players from both MindCrack and HermitCraft although I haven't really watched the MindCrack server itself for a long time. I keep up with my favourites in their own series and in the UHC's.. having said that "do you understand that this server is generally played the same" may need a little explanation.. what I am expecting is a survival experience with bases all at spawn with forward bases accessed from the nether for exploration and mining.

favourite creators: Paulsoaresjr (the one who introduced me to mindcrack) Bdouble0100 (who I watch on B Team) Xisumavoid (who i copy most of his creations) and Mumbo Jumbo

Well I guess thats for you to decide.. I spent the last 13 questions telling you why I think I should be accepted but I guess it helps that I knew to type MPS right?

Not really but you can check my channel out all the same so you can check the quality of my videos yourself.. My proudest build was a simple night time detector that I made a redstone tutorial on because it was the first time I figured something out and built it myself without guidance from any other source, you can find that video here

bad sound in this video unfortunately.. mic went low for some reason and game sound mega high.. please check my other infinity videos for normal quality sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeodRYl ... q38aCKqbIA

basic i know but i was proud lol

anywho looking forward to hearing from you.. even though i can chat for days I am a very private person so please include a personal message if you add me on skype
07/03/2014 2:17 pm
soccerball8767
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) soccerball8767

2. How old are you?n15

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) soccerball8767mc

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years and PC and PE

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building and pop

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? I am a great builder and I am good at Pvc

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) nope

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I like small msp servers with players that I can be close friends with

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I play soccer and I have 4.0 in school

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2+

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Pop and building

I watch the cube and I am farmilliar. I love rusher and graser
14. Why should you be accepted? I feel like I can contribute positively on the prism

I have nothing that I still have on file sadly

Msp
Thank you for applying, we will contact you through Skype if you have been accepted.
07/03/2014 2:07 pm
soccerball8767
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) soccerball8767

2. How old are you? 14

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) soccerball8767mc no youtube yet

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 2 years now

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? I am a great builder and have many ideas

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) nope

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I love small white listed servers and I love the cube smp

9. Where are you from? (Country) usa

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and it's Basicly my life

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 1.5+

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Building and pop

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? Yes yes and from the cube I love rusher and graser and grape

14. Why should you be accepted? Because I can contribute positively to the server

Not anything that I still have the link to ( my computer was reset last month deleting all of my files)

MSP
07/03/2014 2:06 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
aarock1234
I guess I got declined then
07/03/2014 1:12 pm
Corhayy
Hey guys! (and Gals)
If we add you on Skype you will be accepted
If you do not get an add and message on Skype, we are sorry to say that you were not accepted.
We love all of you <3
07/03/2014 12:49 pm
ImAnthony
Bump. Again.
07/03/2014 3:26 am
Kontayes
Alright then, i await your message
07/03/2014 3:20 am
Corhayy
We will let everyone know if they have been accepted or not by friday night
07/03/2014 2:57 am
Level 1 : New Network
EJGames
~EJGames Is a Partnered YouTube Channel, This Application Is For Two~

[JordanguysVlogs / Pwnuhard23]
2. How old are you?
[17 / 18]
[Skype : Jordanguy.allen.gaskill / epicpenguin44] [Youtube: EJGames ]
[Almost a year, and on PC]
[We enjoy Survival the most in minecraft, Where you start at nothing and have to gain search/craft/mine For everything you need/want. If you die you lose your stuff and have to start over. We just love what Minecraft use to be !]
[We feel that we could contribute a lot of Prism SMP, For example Friendliness, Respect. We also have load of idea for shops and all kinds of things! ]
[Members of EJGames have never been banned from a server.]
[We are interested in joining the server because we have been on the look for a SMP server for a while now I never could find one, But here I our chance so why not take it ! (: ]
Washington State, USA
[ EJGames is a partnered YouTube channel, we have been making YouTube videos for about little over a month. We record multiple videos every week and always try to upload on time. Right now our channel does only have 10subs but that will get higher soon. we are in the middle of making ADS and promoting our channel. We will making recording while we are on the Prism SMP Server at all times. ]
[ Our MineCrafts are open 24/7 ]
[ Are Strong areas of minecraft are Survival, we can go days without shelter and not die but normally we always have a house within 10mins hahaha. ]
[ We watch every single video for The Cube SMP, And now we will check the other servers as well ! We don't have a favorite member, we love every single one of The Cubes Members !
[ You should accepted us because we are mature, friendly and respectful people and would be a great add to The Prism SMP Server }
[ No we do not ]

[ MPS ]
07/03/2014 2:35 am
Kontayes
Well cant wait to hear back from you if iv been declined or accepted.
07/03/2014 2:24 am
Corhayy
Keep them coming!
07/02/2014 11:06 pm
Kontayes
Kontaes

2. How old are you?

alphabravo54321 / youtube.com/lordkontaes

4 years/pc

Digging, mining, building underground

Laughs, a good friend, helpful person, great with people, allround kind.

Not to my knowledge

Would enjoy helping people and meeting new people on a vanilla server has i can not play modded because of my laptop but i can play vanilla just fine and i enjoy meeting new people and playing and not wanting to be alone.

USA

My name is Andrew i am 22 years of age played minecraft for many years went to schooling for advanced metal fabrication and worked for the rail yard in my city for about 2 years has a welder with the position of "Journeyman Welder" after that i went into schooling for clerical work as the welder industry in my area died and i was laid off so i got a year of clerical schooling and customer service experience in so im very good with talking with new people and getting on their good side with ease and can make friends just as easy.

4-20

Mining and collecting materials, im okay with automating farms to a slight degree but no pro and im good at rigging up a mob farm, and made a few blaze farms so can do that but no pro in the least only thing i concider myself pro in is mining and collecting materials

Watch the mindcrack for past 2 years favorite members are Guude, Etho, Veches, Aury. I know exactly what the server is about and how its plays and thats what i want in a server more then anything. (I have an idea of a spawn store for general mining needs (torches, enchanted picks/shovels, great food that fills up hunger and saturation))

Im an extremely active person who normally gets on minecraft every day for hours a day talking with everyone seeing if they need help with a build or with collecting obscene amount of materials so they not doing it alone.

Sadly the only thing brag worthy got corrupted because i tried mods and i didnt back it up. but it was a personal labyrinth that stretched over 200 blocks in all directions that had 4 levels to it ranging from y:4 to y: 40 was my labyrinth that was filled with traps and color coded tunnels.
MPS
07/02/2014 9:18 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Simon_Flash
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) Simon_Flash

2. How old are you? 16

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) PM

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? PC only, 2 years 1+ months (may 2012)

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? Building, hands down

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? I consider myself to be a pretty decent builder and can easily make spawns, activities, and community farms as I also have experience with redstone.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I have not been banned by any server for anything wrong, but I have been banned when were were testing out plugins and such for my server, idk if that will show or not.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I have been searching for a vanilla server that has a good community and does not let everyone who applies in. For me, running the snapshot is also a bonus.

9. Where are you from? (Country) US (EST)

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. My name is Simon, and I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years and multiplayer for about 1 1/4. My favorite thing to do is to build, and I also like creating and coming up with new ideas.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? It varies, but normally around 6 or so, but I would also do other things every once in a while

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Building, Designing, Redstone (a bit, I can do randomizers, hopper clocks, logic gates, ect.)

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I don't normally watch those, but I have seen some episodes of Sethbling on MindCrack. With similar server, it would definitely be TangoTek on the Moonlight server.

14. Why should you be accepted? I can help to improve the atmosphere of the server by working on various community projects which can promote trade between uses and a better experience for everyone.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?Well, I would like to say my server, but that won't be released for a couple more days, but this is a build I did (mostly me) with some of my friends. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -hubspawn/

Simon

(PS, i'll send my Skype info through pm)
07/02/2014 8:40 pm
ImAnthony
Bump.
07/02/2014 6:48 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
aarock1234
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name): ghostdragoon3

2. How old are you? 12, but I am very Mature

3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required): I do have a Youtube but I quit Youtube because my Laptop couldn't handle recording and everytime I recorded I used to Lag a lot, my skype is ghostdragoonblast. Youtube Channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCElisa ... 4n-qXs2Vvg

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? I have been playing MC for 3 years and I have only played on the PC version.

5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? What I enjoyed the most about MC is the building aspect of Minecraft.

6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? I feel like I could contribute builds and community builds for the server.

7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie): I have been banned before but it was only on 2 servers, 1 was because I was Griefing/X-Ray but I got unbanned from that server because I put enough evidence that I did not Grief because I was banned because I had been suspected of griefing a undergoing shop on this 1 Faction server and about the X-Ray thing, I was given 17 Diamond blocks and so I was suspected of X-Ray because I had only joined the server for about a week but after then knew I was given the 17 diamond blocks and that I was not the griefer, I was unbanned. The other server I got ban on was because I was suspected of X-Ray because 20 minutes after I joined this 1 server, I had full Iron and the owner though I had X-Ray and banned me.

8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I am looking for a fun whitelisted server where I can build and play with other people and not worry about being griefed or have my stuff being stolen.

9. Where are you from? (Country) United States

10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I love Minecraft and another game called Clash of Clans, I love hanging out with my friends in real life and in the digital world. I love Video games especially MMORPG games and I am smart for my age.

11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? I do not have the exact time I play MC for a day but I can play almost the whole day.

12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? My Strong Areas in Minecraft is especially Building and I have gotten better in Redstone and I love Pvp.

13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I have watched some episodes from each Series, MindCrack was a server of Popular youtubers created my Guude, HermitCraft is a server of Youtubers created by BDoubleO, and The Cube is a server hosted by Mineplex and have youtubers and the only person that has Op on the Cube is GraserMC. I have mainly only watched The Cube series and my favorite youtuber in the cube is Bayani.

14. Why should you be accepted? I do not grief other peoples builds and I have played on many other SMP servers and I have not grief any of the builds in those servers. I also have a lot of spare time so I can always be on the server and work on Spawn and the Nether Hub.

15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to? I do not have any Pictures but I have a youtube Channel where I posted some of my builds on, I am also in the Build Team called Shadow Build Team, we are a fairly popular build team, we have our own Websites and we have a new Job every week. We are also gonna build for this one popular youtuber who or may not have over 1 million subs and help him or her with him or her server.

MPS
07/02/2014 5:27 pm
Spectacle_Kid
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)-Spectacle_Kid
2. How old are you?-14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)-zac_lloyd4
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? 3 years on pc and earlier on xbox with friends from IRL!
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?-Building and creating a good atmosphere and a friendship with people in the community!
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server?- I will help build the spawn and a community farm and make shops with cheap prices for members that want the resources!
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie)-I have not been banned on a single server!
8.Why are you interested in joining the server?-Because I want to find a community SMP where the people are friendly to help with mine and others MC SMP experience! I also want to recreate the CubeSMP as that is my favourite SMP ever!
9. Where are you from? (Country)-England, Britain
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. My name is Zac, Im 14 from England, I enjoy gaming and making new friends, I also love football (soccer) and tennis!
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?- probably 2-5
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Building and mining, also I am very good at helping others and helping inexperienced minecraft members with the game!
13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?- I do understand that the CubeSMP is the same context as this SMP and I also watch MindCrack, My favourite Cube member is Graser10 and TCR and my favourite MindCrack is EthosLab
14. Why should you be accepted?- Because I will help the community and give good ideas to the owners and I feel I can bring a different atmosphere for the better to the SMP
15. Have you created anything brag-worthy on Minecraft that you'd like to link me to?- I haven't up to this day but I hope that I can make some extraordinary builds in ThePrismSMP to brag about (not in a cocky way)! I hope I have proven my self and get chosen as an active member!

MPS
07/02/2014 3:32 pm
jman746
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name)justinblank746
2. How old are you?14
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required)no youtube skype is jman746
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms?only PC for a year mainly vanilla did crackpack and attack of the bteam for a bit
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft?exploring and the feeling of a job well done after a build
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server?I would love to build many shops and also community things like farms
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie)No
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I want to join because I've been wanting to play a server like the mindcrackers do and all others have crazy plugins that you can't do fun things like pranks and also griefing can be frustrating espeacially when things take you a while.
9. Where are you from? (Country)Minnesota, USA
10. Tell us a bit about yourself.I'm going into 9th grade and I play piano I know some card tricks and get A's for the most part. I'm In Cross Country, Nordic, and Track for sports. I'm in boy scouts and working on my eagle project.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day?3-4 hours
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft?Exploring and though i'm not amazing at building i'm decent but i'm terrible with redstone and by exploring i also mean i'm pretty good at surviving in general.
13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member?I watch Mindcrack only and I like watching beef and anders because they are really derpy.
14. Why should you be accepted?I should be accepted because I would contribute to the server a lot and be active and just help make a good community atmosphere.
Nothing I can think of at least nothing i've saved or built on a server.
MPS
07/02/2014 3:10 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Xazzy215
1. What is your IGN (In Game Name) Xazzy215
2. How old are you? 16
3. What is your Skype/Youtube? (Skype is required) Skype is Xazzy-_
4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? And on what Platforms? Almost 3 years on PC, only console with IRL friends
5. What do you most enjoy doing in Minecraft? I most enjoy building cool buildings with redstone accessories
6. What do you feel you could contribute to the The Prism SMP server? i think that I am a great person to play with, Im mature, and I am an active player.
7. Have you ever been banned (We will be checking so don't lie) I was banned a year or so ago for a misunderstanding that I was pvp hacking, because I used to be really good. Nothing recent though, and Im certainly not the person to hack a friendly SMP server. After I showed the owner my screen and explained to him that I didn't hack, he unbanned me.
8.Why are you interested in joining the server? I want to be a part of a friendly community where I can hang out with friends and play Minecraft with them too.
10. Tell us a bit about yourself. I just graduated sophomore year with a 4.0, I love basketball, and I love soccer aswell.
11. How many hours do you play Minecraft per day? 2-4
12. What are your strong areas of Minecraft? Building, Redstone and PVP
13. Do you watch MindCrack, HermitCraft, or The Cube videos, or at least know what the server is? If so, do you understand that this server is generally played the same way? Also who is your favorite member? I understand the concept of the server and my favorite Mindcracker is Zisteau.
14. Why should you be accepted? I think that I have a lot to contribute to the server, and I want to play with people like me, who like to have fun with others.
I was once a part of a full Skyrim map build, where I built Riverwood and Helgen. I don't have a link though because I think the build was cancelled sadly.

MPS
07/02/2014 2:24 pm
Corhayy
me me me me!!!

Cant wait to review your applications
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome